LCD Tower of God

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by Saint174, Feb 25, 2017.

1. Saint174

Saint174 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys next chapter is comming in monday so I would like to ask how you see answer to Baam's origin?
    If it is possible It would be good if this thread is Active after every chapter release :D

2. Basara

Basara [Cat and co.] [Nyan] [Furry and Fluffy]

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading cause I couldn't handle how much of a massive cunt Rachel was.

Dupe2718, Hunta, Pretender and 10 others like this.
  3. Recouer

Recouer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading at chapter 301 so ... has anything major been revealed since then ??
    You can spoil me i don't care but don't forget the spoiler tag :p

4. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    I am at the beginning of the station where you can steal other people's names. TOG seemed to have lost steam somewhere, like The God of Highschool.

5. Saint174

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep everyone is in floor of Death and finally we will know who Baam really is

6. Saint174

Reading List:
    Link
    Newest chapters are more better than Name Hunt.In all Name Hunt arc only think what I liked was Kaiser

7. Shadowhouse

Shadowhouse Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I do agree with you, it did lose a little bit of steam but it seems like it's picking it back up. Although slowly

8. DarkBlue

DarkBlue «Darker Than Blue» «Overlord of Sleep»

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped when the train arc got too long...
    What was its conclusion? Is Rachel finally dead or did someone beat some sense into Bam's head to kill her?

9. Rapture244

Rapture244 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just want to know when Rachel dies and at which chapter so i can have something to compel me to read ToG. If i know she dies at chapter xxx then for sure i will start reading again just for the pleasure of seeing this bitch die

10. deepon

deepon One who inevitably awakens

Reading List:
    Link
    The answer to your question is probably the final mystery and probably won't be revealed fully. From what I gather, he is someone from outside the tower. Not to mention, he was literally born in captivity and forgotten by the outside world until rachel found him. From these clues, it is quite possible, that
    1- he has some special lineage that was imprisoned or nearly killed, probably by the ones outside. OR
    2- his ancestors/parents were those banished from the tower when jahad first conquered the tower making him as someone extremely dangerous.
    3- Final guess would be a descendant from the same family as jahad from outside,

11. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh, that chapter is finally happening? I stopped TOG a while ago... time to read again!

12. Nordic

Nordic The Lazy Cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Baam's origin seem to in my perspective be someone who once was at the top of the tower but for a reason or another got sealed away and his powers removed. He is confirmed to be from outside of the tower though in terms of lineage/ancestor from a few facts in recent chapters.

13. Saint174

Reading List:
    Link
    My tip is the he is som of Enryuu or Phantominum

14. TheMrAzn

TheMrAzn [Blank]

Reading List:
    Link
    For everyone who wants Rachael dead. She's a major antagonist in the story. So I doubt she's going to die anytime soon, and I'm pretty sure that's the incentive that the author is using to make people read on longer. It'll throw some people off but meh.

15. henrywolf123

henrywolf123 『<(-.-<) kriby master』

Reading List:
    Link
    In some early chapter there is a symbol in bam's cave that is very similar to that of zahad, therefore I would guess that bam is his son.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  16. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    author loves that witch, so he kept it alive.... still staying alive, and so on....................................ERROR.......................................

for a second i thought his origin might be related to either jahad/marino/ and that irregular who had killed an admin that became death floor, forgot his name.
    as for the reason why thought this, its becuase all these demons in human forms are actually irregulars , (including bam (chestnut))

17. Scandalf

Scandalf ~Blood Raven~

Reading List:
    Link
    I dropped Tower of God because it felt to me like author was starting to drown under that grand world and amount of characters he created. I mean, he is no doubt a genius but it just started going downhill at some point in my opinion. Escpecially after everyone found out about Viole being Baam and then they got reunited after going through some fights and stuff then Rachel ran away and they almost caught up to her and defeated her when some random characters popped out of nowhere to save that slut. I was so upset with the author when that happened. Like, author made us think that Baam was literally invincible against anyone who hasn't gone beyond certain floors but then all of a sudden guys stronger then Baam appeared and saved Rachel from them. Like, really? if author wanted to make it so Rachel got away from Baam so badly then he could have just made use of that app/program everyone started to talk about out of nowhere.(don't remember the name, something like emily?) And there is also the fact that I have no fucking idea why anyone would help Rachel, a girl who has absolutely no power whatsoever (dunno if some power she has has been revealed but at that time it wasn't) and risk going against FUG just to help her. It just seemed stupid to me at that time(it still does) and I dropped it and never really picked it up again. I am afraid of it being even worse then I think it is right now and I don't wanna ruin the image ToG has in my mind.

18. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I stopped reading at hell train, too many lightnovels to read like Emperor's Domination, so kinda too busy

19. NZPIEFACE

NZPIEFACE Leecher

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, she gets worse

20. Urbek Mazino

Urbek Mazino Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapters have answerd all the questions everyone been waitng for dont look for spoilers now is the best time to binge read it if your are not upto date