Spoiler Trafford's Trading Club spoiler request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by PaiN, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Uhoh_

Uhoh_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello. I'm at chapter 464 right now. The current Arc (Singer, magic guitar) is really boring to me and I've noticed that the appearance of Luo Qiu and You Ye are decreasing. Is it still worth it to continue? Would there be exciting plots after this? I'm considering dropping the novel, but I've loved the past arcs so far.

2. YuanDajie

YuanDajie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In my opinion, yes it is worth keep going. I definitely agree that that is one of the most boring arcs but after that is probably one of the more exciting ones where the MC goes on a cruise ship and a sick kind of Sherlock Holmes sort of situation crops up. After that you get to learn more about the mc and his past. Best of all (while it is sparse) there are some VERY cute scenes of you ye and mc. Like adorable imo! Most importantly within the next two or three arcs you get the first interaction with the altar. And I don’t mean that the Mc uses his powers or a character who knows the club pops up, I mean the ALTAR makes contact. It is only a single sentence but it speaks wonder with the context.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021
  3. Uhoh_

Uhoh_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!