Forgotten Title tranmission/secound chance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by mubblemilo, May 2, 2019.

1. mubblemilo

mubblemilo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey guys i need help,i remebr reading this novel awhile ago but i forgot the title (bold are the hings i rember clearly )

the plot was she married and then her cosin married her husband (i think)later her family and husband kill her(not sure which one) and then she is reborn just at the age when her perents died and shes at the grave,and her fathers siblings are fighting to take her in as she is the only offspring of her father and he was the head of the family,so whoever she goes with,will become head,but instead she choses to go with her maternal family(in her first life,she goes with her fthers brother,her uncle) that lives in a nother reagon or country,they are a really big influcental family over there, 1/2 biggest merchants familys ,and the granddaughter learns the trade from her granfather,when she gets older she works at the docks and get a horse (well fighs) that is rare,that another merchand family young master does not want (i think he was going to kill it) and later,when at a young people talent thing,she meets her husband from the previous life(he was a scolar) and her grandfather/grandmother friends with the empress/empror (dont remebr the gender,but both friend have the same gender),and she is a winner of the two options she compete in at the young people competion,i think the competions was for scouting youth for the country,she compets in archury and painting and she painted a butterfly that was descriped that it coulf fly right off the page and she won for many previos year in those areas,and she is with her cosin at the competion and he is cometeing in chinese chess and other things

i am pretty sure this is the plot,but it might be me mixing stories together,there is also an emerging male lead but i dont remebr that much of him,just that he travled with his sister to the competition and saw her fixing an animals wound years before that when hunting the her familys propty with her cosinng and some priences/younf masters

2. PotatoZero

PotatoZero Well-known Potato

Reading List:
    Link
    Transmission/second gear

3. Xu Wen Hui

Xu Wen Hui Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wattpad's Fa Wei Lan

4. mubblemilo

mubblemilo Active Member