Translations

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Penofangel, Jan 16, 2022.

1. Penofangel

Penofangel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Times Spent By Pretense By Yue Xia Die Ying

Plot:
    No matter male or female, the members of the Hua clan had been loyal for generations, placing the utmost importance on protecting their nation. The monarch and his subjects were in harmony, sharing all kinds of emotions, all due to the ties of comradeship in their hearts.

Once the weather cooled, would the favored crown prince fall from power?

No.

Once the weather warmed, would the loyal and brave marquess estate be disposed of after its use?

No.
    ---------------
    Book Review: A charming, imaginative and magical novel, the book was full of wonderful, sly humor and there's no cause to doubt to Yue Xia Die Ying's abilities to make the readers hungry for more.
    ---------------
    Update schedule :
    I'll be uploading 50 chapters total by next month. After that I'll be resuming works so my update would be one chapters every Tues and Friday.
    I wanted to post the link: but it says spam.
    Website used: Wattpad @Penofangel

Last edited: Jan 16, 2022
    Generic.Parth likes this.
  2. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so...a few things. I moved the thread since it just seems like you're announcing that you're going to translate something...you didn't provide a title or anything, just a synopsis. You didn't even post a link to a website where you're hosting the translation. If you want to inform people, more information would probably help.

Penofangel likes this.
  3. Penofangel

Penofangel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. I'll note that in mind!

The Times Spent By Pretense By Yue Xia Die Ying

Plot:
    No matter male or female, the members of the Hua clan had been loyal for generations, placing the utmost importance on protecting their nation. The monarch and his subjects were in harmony, sharing all kinds of emotions, all due to the ties of comradeship in their hearts.

Once the weather cooled, would the favored crown prince fall from power?

No.

Once the weather warmed, would the loyal and brave marquess estate be disposed of after its use?

No.
    ---------------
    Book Review: A charming, imaginative and magical novel, the book was full of wonderful, sly humor and there's no cause to doubt to Yue Xia Die Ying's abilities to make the readers hungry for more.
    ---------------
    Update schedule :
    I'll be uploading 50 chapters total by next month. After that I'll be resuming works so my update would be one chapters every Tues and Friday.
    I wanted to post the link: but it says spam.
    Website used: Wattpad @Penofangel
    Https://www.wattpad.com/user/penofangel

Generic.Parth likes this.