Resolved transmgiration/reborn female mc?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Jem3710, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest I do not remember any of the plot haha.... I just remember about the MC and her relationship with her mom. Basically before the mc had misunderstood something or the person who was there before had. The part i really remember is the mc planning to somehow break up her mom and the guy she was dating because he somehow ended up ruining their lives in some way and they broke up because mcs mom saw him flirting with this one woman while the mc was at the same club as her mom i believe and saw that he was not as much as a gentlemen as she thought and realized he was scum. i also think mc tells the mom that he tried touching her or something. Apparently the mom was always dating a lot of guys but it turns out that she overheard her mom talking and found out it was all for her. The mc eventually calls/talks to her moms ex boyfriend after figuring out that she genuinely liked him and knowing he was a good person tells him to try to talk to her and telling her mom that she approves and I believe they end up dating again. I think the mc told her mom about the ml at some point, it is all kinda hazy so i dont remember. Also i think the ml is the one who took her to the club to help scheme for the mom and scum ex bf to break up but im not sure. Anyways, thank you for anyone who helps out haha. Btw i think the mc is still in school.

2. Pipinkj

Pipinkj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe Rebirth Plan to Save the Leader? Not entirely sure but the mother in there is pretty similar to your description.

3. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Tysm! I read it recently but have such a bad memory...