Spoiler Transmigrated As A Second Male Lead's White Moonlight [Quick Transmigration]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Alina Moktan, May 22, 2021.

1. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    穿成男二白月光[快穿
    Link: https://m.shubaow.net/191/191974/
    Finished reading it. It's great novel. All arcs are interesting and HE. There is no angst or abuse. It's so sweet, some arcs scene is bitter or sad. ML is best and doting on her. i really envy mc. All arcs are happy ending. If you like sweet and HE world hopping novel, recommend it. It's my fav novel. Romance between MC and ML is interesting. MC role to be white moonlight of second male lead. She is little scum.
    Summary:

Ruan Qiao has become the best-selling white moonlight of the second male in a dog-blooded essay.

She only needs to be high above the ground to send some warmth to the male second in trouble, and become a white moonlight of the deep love of the male second, and then she can break up with the male second quickly and decisively, thus prompting the second male to quickly fall in love with someone similar to her. Heroine.

The love period broke up without warning.
      "Why?"
      "I don't love you anymore." In

front, she did a good job. The two men who were cruelly abandoned by her for various reasons will also fly to the top, and have a romantic and sweet encounter with the doomed heroine. , Everything is moving in a good direction.

But-
      why are the second males all...black after they fly yellow and take off! Change! Up! ?

"Don't pester me, what do you like me, can't I change it?"
      "I like it if you don't love me, you change it."
      "..."

She really just wants to be a fresh, refined, soft and moving white Moonlight only, why! Why do you want to pester her and prevent people from completing the task?

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like novels where the protagonist will end up with the second male lead. waiting for spoilers :blob_plusone:

4. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, I have been searching for a novel
    Qt female MC novel
    In one arc, the FMC is autistic, she gets adopted by male leads family.
    She plays piano and the original FL is a tutor who steals her work in original timeline because she is autistic.
    Do you know which one is it!?

I don't know where to ask and I signed in after reading your posts. I love your recommendations!
    Thanks
    @Alina Moktan

5. Alina Moktan

Alina Moktan LaLisa Stole My Heart

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I have read it, but i don't remember title. It's because i read new world hopping novel lot, i completed forget title of it.

6. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks, no problem
    I found it.
    It's Heroine arrives woman rapidly retreats

7. reizleigh

reizleigh Wicked Oni

Reading List:
    Link
  8. Venice1

Venice1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s called Quick Transmigration: Heroine Arrives, Woman Rapidly Retreats! and it’s the 8th arc called Autistic Piano girl vs. part-time tutor

the spoilers page for this arc is on https://forum.novelupdates.com/thre...e-arrives-woman-rapidly-retreats.60490/page-3

ultimateReader likes this.
  9. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Venice1 likes this.
  10. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's good. I feel bad for the Male lead tbh, he has to be hurt first before he gets his happy ending. The Female lead is fine. She's not hateful or annoying, that's good. The ending is a bit rushed. Quite short, ya'll can finish this in two days. I got distracted because I tried to read the other novels of the author. lol