Spoiler Transmigrated as the Cannon Fodder Abandoned by the Movie Star

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Glass Shard, Nov 9, 2021.

1. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    Name :- Transmigrated as the Cannon Fodder Abandoned by the Movie Star [BL]
    NU Link :- https://www.novelupdates.com/series/transmigrated-as-the-cannon-fodder-abandoned-by-the-movie-star/
    Raw :- 穿越成被影帝抛弃的炮灰
    Description :-
    Gu Qingchi transmigrated as one insignificant cannon fodder. The author didn’t set the character design, so everything about him was random. Then he somehow became the most beautiful man in this novel. But it wasn’t much help. Cannon fodders are always insignificant. His existence was irrelevant, and everyone treated him as a background board. One glance, and he would be forgotten.

Now, the story has reached the end. Gu Qingchi was about to be abandoned by the successful movie star.

Gu Qingchi was in tears: Finally, this day has come.

A novel about regret.

Gorgeous beyond measure, after the part of the cannon fodder storyline ends, Gu Qingchi could debut by just using his face.

* The well-known movie star’s love affair was exposed. His fans were furious and ready to take this guy down. In the end, the angry fans were captivated by his beauty.

Spoilers pls :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

MiserableSOUL and juanexbi like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping ️:blob_plusone:,
    Saw the review and it's Good but it will make you cry. Wanna know what literally happens or the summary of the whole thing:blobReach:, (brb when there's spoilers already:blobpopcorn:).
    Saw twice on the reviews that at first and maybe dunno etc. Chapter it gets boring but still great story:blobokhand:

MiserableSOUL and Glass Shard like this.
  4. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    spoliers pllss

5. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard this was a really sad story. Any spoilers on what happens?

6. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
  7. myfakeaccount

myfakeaccount Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just finished reading the novel, so I think I can give an overall outlook although it maybe vague as I MTL'd it

TW for depression, suicide and self harm.

The MC gets generated as a character in this novel as a cannon fodder. He has 2 lines in the novel as the husband of novel ML and and when they divorced. Therefore, he had no sense of existence. People will forget him, anything he writes disappears, He cannot surf the internet, any text he sends become failed except 1. The texts he sends to a contact named husband is always sent but never gets a response. From a sunny young man who had positive outlook towards life, he slowly goes into despair having no social life for over 2 years till the day of his divorce where he finally gets rid of the plot boundaries.
    He is now at a situation where he is tired of life, severe depression and has no idea on how to take care of himself. He starts to work as a waiter and picks up a cat that followed him everywhere. Also, he is extremely beautiful, like androgynous type of extreme beauty. Later, the bartender friend of his recommend him to this Taobao shop to become model. He goes there and coincidentally there is this variety show filming and he gets into the frame thus boosting his fame. he gets picked up by an agent and signs into company.
    The ML and him become neighbors. He is someone who does not know how to take care of himself so when ML cooks for him, cleans for him, looks after his cat, he slowly starts living with the ML. According to him, he is mudy water and ML is sun. He wanted to pull himself out from abyss or bring the sun down with him. The ML likes MC obviously, the ML asks if they can start a relationship where they can kiss and hug. MC agrees but tells agent and all that he wont fall in love. ML gets to know this later and asks MC who says that they cant be lovers but they can kiss and hug. ML feels sad and says then we should be back to being friends and MC move back to his house.
    Till now, everyone just thinks of MC as cold beauty with no emotional EQ, they dont know that he is depressed.
    MC move out of house because some fans found the address, M think that MC is leaving forever for what he thought was a temporary break.
    Later MC starts living alone and seems fine until the news of his marriage comes out and he starts getting hate. He says that he was divorced and he was not happy in marriage. The ML who saw this immediately posts his divorce certificate so fans will leave MC. This is the first time that ML is seeing his certificate and sees that name on that is MC name. We get to know that ML parents got ML forcefully married by forging everything and ML himself was the last person to know about it. ML rightfully angry, cuts off all contact with them and therefore never even knew about his husband and just wanted divorce because 2 years was some waiting time to prove broken relationship or something (not very clear due to MTL).
    ML finds MC new address and approaches him cautiously and tries to reintegrate himself into MC life to make sure that MC is taking care of himself and not living on takeaways and always drinking alcohol. ML also consults a psychiatrist bout MC's problems and slowly comes to realisation that MC maybe depressed and thus becomes even more cautious never forcing MC on anything and never crossing any boundaries. The MC although knowing of ML feelings doesnt really care because he does not understand it.
    One day, MC meets this lady in supermarket who is and looks like his mom from his previous life but they dont remember him. This Lady (Mrs. Gu) lost her second child in still birth but always dreams about having a boy as a child to extreme details. When she sees MC she think MC is like her dead child. She becomes his fan and one day invite him to a banquet. We get to know that Mrs. Gu and MC are aunt and nephew because MC book mom comes and slap MC because MC divorced without telling them. Mrs. Gu gets riled up and protect MC. They all take her home and MC leaves. MC attempts suicide. He sents a message in a group consisting of Him, ML, MC agent and assistant and asks if any of them can take care of his cat. ML realising something is wrong goes to MC house and find MC in bathtub with wrists slit. He takes him to hospital. MC soon wake up and ML tells him that eventhough MC does not feel anything for himself he loves him, there are fans who love him and everyone will feel sad if he dies. He basically tries to validate MC's existence.
    Mrs. Gu realising that MC is in hospital due to a picture posted in weibo and found by detective eyed netizens, goes to meet him. MC gets panic attack thinking Mrs Gu will hate him for ugly bandages. ML comforts him and tells to hide his hand under quilt and will tell Mrs. Gu that it was stomach ache. Mrs. Gu comes and her husband also comes. Upon the nurse commenting that Mrs. Gua nd MC look similar, Mrs. Gu makes her husband investigate death of second child as they never saw its body.
    Turns out, MC was child and book parents stole MC at birth and told everyone, he was still birth. MC family takes him back and they shower him with love, MC slowly starts recovering also taking medicines for depression. Ml goes on this variety show where they broadcast the participants phone contents. ML did not bring current phone because he did not want to delete chats with MC, so he brings this old phone switched off. They switch it on at the show and it has 999+ messages. The people open and around 100 of them is spam and from people who didnt know he changed phones. The other 800 is all from 1 number. The live audience is curious and they demand to call it, ML also consents because he was curious. They call and MC picks up, says hello, there is no response and he cuts the phone. Audience realises MC voice and so does the ML. Ml is shocked. He is distracted throughout the rest of the show. Afterwards, he goes home and reads every single message. Then he realises that if only, he had read the messages. maybe MC wont be in the situation, he is in. He realises that he maybe the biggest reason that MC lost himself. If MC used a knife to cut his flesh, he gave that knife.
    He is shattered and this goes on hot search. MC parent realises and requests ML to not meet MC in case MC goes back to old self. MC who was abroad shooting didnt know of all this. He comes back and buys gift for family and ML and upon seeing hesitation of Mrs. Gu, He reassures her on how ML took care of him. He goes to ML and ML becomes happy again that MC did not hate him, he apologizes to MC sincerely. MC realises that he may have been a bit of a scumbag, taking advantage of ML's feelings during his darkest times then abandoning him. MC also realises that he feels safe and happy with ML. They get into a relationship.
    They go out regularly and ML tries to make MC interested in life. They go to beach where MC has fun picking hermit crabs and shells. After he comes back, he suddenly becomes sad and self harms himself with a sharp shell. MC who picks up call emphasising that he is sleepy and makes ML suspicious who calls MC family to go check on MC and they realise that MC hurt himself. ML soon goes over and starts crying saying that he is sad to see MC like this. MC seeing ML crying says that he wont hurt himself anymore and will call if ML if he feels sad. MC family realise that he did not take medicine thus triggering this episode and coaxes MC to hand over medicine to them and mak sure that MC will take it.
    One day, MC takes medicine but cannot sleep and feels extremely anxious and starts scratching himself but then remembers ML and calls him who picks up the call instantly. ML talk to MC till 4 in the morning till when he sleeps and stays on call till 11 in the morning when MC woke up. Soon, no more such incidents happen. MC family starts recovering memories of MC childhood almost like they went throught it.
    MC gets this award and after going home, ML who wanted to propose in case ML got award, sighs in bed. MC asks whats wrong, ML tells and MC asks where his ring was. ML runs to get it, picks up the award MC got and some flowers and asks MC to marry him. MC agrees.

End of story

There are 4 extras after this but I am not very sure of plot due to MTL so I am not going to say.
    I have been typing for almost half hour. My fingers are tired:blobsleeping:

8. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summary. The description make it seem like it'd be one of those light and fluffy I'm free of the forced plot and now live my own life types. All the depression would have been to much, I'm a bit sensitive to that type of flow.

9. myfakeaccount

Reading List:
    Link
    The entire novel is basically the recovery of MC from severe depression and eating meds and everything to be finally off of it. MC and ML are both victims in their first marriage and the ML without even knowing anything tries to help the MC so much. That really stood for me. A lot of people said that some chapters in between were boring but I tbh did not feel any chapter at all were boring. Its a good novel but if you are quiet sensitive to depression and such, it is better not to read it as the depression is a topic discussed throughout.

10. twistingfeelings

twistingfeelings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much...

Do you have the link for the MTL??

And how about MC past life??

11. myfakeaccount

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant post links for MTL cuz that would be considered as plagiarism. You can just search the raw title in chrome and you should get some free sites that will get translated with the built in translator of chrome.

That is not said much. we only know that he had a good family. Ig you can say they also had a rebirth moment cuz all of them ended up remembering MC to an extent.

komo komo likes this.
  12. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I cried. And I know it’s not fair to fully blame ML, I do understand that ML really came to love MC and that he really helped MC to overcome everything, but… Couldn’t it be someone else?

Glass Shard likes this.