Spoiler Transmigrated Canon Fodder, Please Calm Down!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Dragon_Reader, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    oops i didn’t see that! Thank you very much!!

2. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am presently going through arc "calculated sister"
    Orifl is so self righteous ,she herself is a third party in relationship with oriml ,yet got a lot of comments on mc & ml relationship. A proper example of Transmigrated fl in ancient era.

3. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this same soul ML troupe or MC stay single??

AyaBaozi likes this.
  4. N080dy

N080dy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same soul ML

Raebit likes this.
  5. SilverCrow63

SilverCrow63 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just finished arc 6. The ML regained his memory the moment before he died (of natural causes) and mentioned something about having made a fatal mistake in the past and wondering whether she'll kill him once she regains her memory. More than being afraid of death, he's more afraid of her leaving him without looking back as her revenge.

When his consciousness fell into darkness, he heard a woman's voice, "Who are you? But it doesn't matter. You succeeded in attracting my attention. In the next world, you will appear again."

"I'm looking forward to how you'll get my attention again. Suddenly, the cycle of reincarnation is also very interesting. You don't seem to have a memory, and you often die involuntarily."

"Fortunately, I am a kind and vengeful person. Whoever offends me I will take revenge on the spot. I will never stay in the next world."

He smiled helplessly, who he was, he couldn't say, nor dare to say. He made a fatal mistake and wondered if he would be killed the day she restored her memory.

He wasn't afraid of death, he was afraid that she would turn around and leave, and not give him another look.

An especially Guoguo-like revenge!

Does anyone else know more about their past and how she became attached to the system?

6. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    The system isn't entirely terrible. Over time, he realized that he would upgrade faster if the host is happy so he began encouraging her to live happily, preferably when not destroying the world. And also pitying the ML whenever he digs a pit for himself. It's in arc 10, that he realized how painful the host's life was in the first couple of worlds and asked her "Host, how did you survive it before?" before cutting himself off and saying no I shouldn'r mention these things. As a system, he didn't used to understand human emotions and the pain the host felt, only as he upgraded did he realize and feel sad for her.

However, she was never blinded by hatred.

In a desperate world, she would die of extreme choices.

In a warm world, she will not give up living, unless it is the end of her life. If it was a warm world from the start, she would definitely make the world a better place.

Thinking about it again, he was particularly sad. If he, like human beings, has a body, eyes, and tears, he would think of every dark world and cry for a whole day.

[Host, how did you survive it before? 】 He thought to himself, and unknowingly asked. He quickly changed his words. [Don't mention this, host, I shouldn't have asked.】

Tang Guo laughed. "System, you are more and more like a person."

[Hmm ... No way, the upgrade is too fast, I also feel like a person.] He feels very complicated. It is good but also not good.

Tang Guo smiled, "What do you want to do so much? You still haven't figured out your origin, the factory address. If your program is wrong, I can't fix it."

[The host laughed a lot, I don't think I would be bad.】 The system is crazy, how can he be bad, he can not be bad, if he is broken, who can always accompany the host to go through worlds.

When he thinks about that scene, he feels very sad, and especially wants to cry.

Alas, he is a system and has no tears.

Edit: Later on he even gains enough emotion to feel angry when the MC's acting self is being treated badly by the MPs and curse out the MPs as scumbags.

Last edited: May 12, 2021
  7. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    A sweet moment in arc 14. In one of the previous arcs, the ML would often bring the MC to eat ice cream and only allow her a spoonful of each flavor even though it would be more expensive this way. Because he's worried that eating too many cold things at once would be bad for her body. Since that arc, the ML would subconsciously without knowing why bring the MC to icecream shops to treat her to icecream in the modern arcs. In arc 14, the ML didn't have a close relationship with the MC yet but wanted to warn her about the boys she was revenging on this arc.

The scene goes like this:
    ML: *subconsciously chooses to talk with her in an icecream parlor* thinks 'wait, I never went to this kind of sweet couply place before'
    ML: "We're only classmates." *turns to her* "What kind of ice cream do you want?"
    MC: "I like ice cream. One spoonful of each flavor would be good."
    ML: *stunned but his legs reacted faster than his brain, and he immediately got up to order ice cream*

Even without memory, the deeply ingrained, whipped instincts is still there. XD Because one of the previous arc's MC became a great mathematician, this ML carries around math books with him and feels deeply uncomfortable when not doing math questions. A can't live a day without doing math problems kinda person. (A bit ironic given that the mathematician arc ML was a slag student who got encouraged and prodded by his MC gf to study.) He even warns her to focus on her grades and think about university instead of starting any feelings with those boys like a school teacher. XDD

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  8. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    In arc 15 the ML is a money loving lawyer who would take on any divorce case and win for an expensive service fee. When asked why he loves money so much, he says he's saving money to raise a wife in the future. The MC hires him early on to plan her divorce to get the maximum amount of money when the MP she is married to this time derails. In the meantime the ML is hard at work, gathering evidence of the MP's cheating and disparaging the MP in front of the MC, while eagerly awaiting the day she'll divorce the MP so he can court her. The MC realizes so whenever the ML tries to hint at himself being a better option, she teases him by twisting it in the exact opposite way he wants.

ML: After you divorce you'll need someone to carry your bags for you. (Like a boyfriend!)
    MC: You're right, I should hire some bodyguards.
    ML: ... (No that's not what I meant)

MC: Time is worth money.
    ML: *completely throws away his money loving morals* In fact, money isn't so important. There's still many beautiful things in the world. (like love!)
    MC: I think money is important. After all, you're helping me because of money right?
    ML: ... (No- this is an misunderstanding)

Edit: He's probably one of my favorite ML so far. Whenever they are travelling together he carries all the bags, prepares all the things, and never has the MC carry more than a phone. The day he married her, he transferred all his property, shares, and money to be under her name. Even the MC's family was surprised and told him they trusted him even without going that far but he insisted saying that as long as the MC loved him that's all he needs.

Last edited: May 11, 2021
  9. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    Halfway through arc 16, the MC tells the system why the ML, I quote "won her heart". It's because he respects her free will. In this palace age arc, he chose to not reveal his feelings to her so that he won't trouble her. Even though he could have easily snatched her away if he wanted to with his background. If it was any of the MPs, they would have done that instead of respecting her choices. She teasingly asks the system if he placed himself under a spell to be so obedient to her to which the system dryly responds that not being obedient leads to suffering of course he'll be obedient.

"He didn't do this because he respected my will. In this age, such a man who knows how to respect people is really a rare thing."

Tang Guo said with a smile, "You tell me, is he under some kind of spell intending to be so obedient in every world? Afraid that I don't want him?"

[You need me say it? Every time the host died, you told him that if he wasn't good you won’t want him anymore. People are also suffering in their hearts. Putting a curse or casting some spell is normal. ] The system couldn't help muttering.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  10. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    The FP isn't an evil person but her flaw is her view of love. Everything can be given for the sake of love so she'll protect the MP and sacrifice for him because she loves him. She never tried to actively drag down the MC or speak badly of her to the MP, only sincerely putting forth her best and chasing the MP because one day he'd love her back.
    Yeah, this MP is really disgusting. He's one of my most hated MPs. Bear with me this may not be exactly chronological but the gist of it is, the MC refused to save the MP this time.

She planned to leave him to die but the FP sees him, saves him, and falls in love at first sight like before. Afterwards, the MP was reborn. He remembers in his original timeline life, living with the FP until 90 because the FP sustained his life with her divine powers. At his deathbed, the FP revealed the truth of who saved him to him because she loved him (yes I know, eech) and he died with resentment and hates the FP. So he goes, I have to make it up to my little mermaid and plans to pursue MC but the MC isn't in school and he is confused over why the events changed (the MC chose not to go to the surface until the King arranged for her to learn about human society; O!Host went up sooner).

In this world, mermaids often are encouraged to go to the surface and learn how to integrate into the human world by the mermaid king so they won't be tricked by humans. This way, even if they fall in love what is 100years of a human compared to the long lifespan of a mermaid, less mermaids are tricked into staying on the surface this way. And if they leave children behind, only rarely do those children become mermaids and if they are they can reintegrate back into the mermaid community. A clever plan by the mermaid king to let them see for themselves instead of forbidding all contact.

Anyways, MC is arranged by the King to go on the surface and lives in a mansion arranged by mermaids integrated into human society (since she's a gold mermaid, she's like the highest class of mermaid with the strongest divine power). The MP says you're the one who saved me and confesses. MC goes who are you, I have no interest in accepting the confession of a low class species, you should find a mate of your own bloodline. (Which is the exact same phrasing the ML used to reject girls chasing him, he's a Silver Dragon, a powerful race of seafolk). Humiliated but still persistent MP asks FP who he knew is in love with him for the MC's address (scummm). She tells him but warns him about the MC's harshness towards unwanted suitors. Of course MC's servants drive him away from the mansion.

ML hears about MC's similar rejection lines from a classmate and thinks of course she will, the trace of her divine power indicates she's a strong bloodline and carries on doing math questions (a habit of modern MLs from the mathematician arc). FP asks if MC is interested in MP and is relieved when she denies it bc she can't compete with her as a blue tail mermaid (like the 3rd rarest mermaid, higher rank mermaids are more beautiful and have stronger divine power; I think FP has a bit of an inferiority complex but not the kind where she drags others down with her to make herself feel better about herself). MC replies she'll only be with a noble bloodline partner (to which FP thinks and seriously replies the only noble merman is our brother, incest is bad XD).

ML and MC are neighbors and he sees her in her mermaid form as she was lounging in the pool from the 3rd floor where she's reading and says to her, aren't you afraid I will do smth to you now that I found out. She jumps (yes, to the 3rd floor) and sits on his window sill in mermaid form and teases him saying smth like, let me buy your silence by doing these math problems with you and arranging another meeting tomorrow. He implicitly agrees before realizing that with her background she doesn't need to buy his silence and kinda peeved yet happy that they've arranged another meeting tomorrow. They continue this arrangement and before he knows it, he brought a room filled with every flavor of icecream for her. (A cute moment was when he asked why she loved icecream so much, she said it was because sweet things make her happy and icecream is the sweetest (referring to how he in a past life made her happy by frequently buying her icecream); he thought it was strange she found icecream sweetest out of all desserts but doesn't comment and makes sure he always has icecream stocked).

MC gives FP warnings that love is fine but you can't endanger the mermaid species by revealing our secrets and other warnings about MP but generally leaves them alone. FP knows but is so madly in love with the MP, she'll die for him even if he treats her badly. MP confesses to MC by buying her a beautiful gem, expensive to students but for a mermaid, it's trash. They have all the treasures of the sea and even a gem on her dress is better than that. She rejects him and oh yeah asks the ML to hand her her bag so she can beat up the MP. She does so and leaves.

Uhh I believe MC and ML get together, he reads a book on what merfolk like and builds her a large pool that resembles the ocean and is embedded with precious gems. He takes out all his treasures from his palace and leaves them in piles on the floor by the pool for her to enjoy and has rooms of each type of icecream. The others girls at school weren't even jealous of MC. They were just gleeful that the ML has to serve a girlfriend now given how harshly he rejected them. I believe MP then pretends to give up on MC and accepted the FP's pursuit of him, apologizing to the MC for his behavior.

Things happen, FP happy bc MP treats her well (SCUM BAG). She takes him to visit the mermaid king, her father, to get this ritual that'll allow her to share her lifespan with his and MC warns her that he's a human and only has 100 years (to which FP says she loves him). FP is really really blind in love that she'll do anything for him even if it hurts her and tries to protect him even if he hurts others (like O!Host). FP insists on sharing her lifespan to her parents' disappointment but the King agrees to allow her to take the trial. King thinks at least MC didn't disappoint me, bringing back a seafolk bloodline friend. Then the MC says "this is ML, he said he'll raise me from now on". And the King thinks "... He coaxed my princess so fast, he better not bully her from now on" but tacitly agrees to their union. The FP passes the trial and comes back majorly hurt but MP not so much bc she protected him. Mermaids are sad bc the ritual means she can't come back to the sea and loses her tail (FP has the ability to do the ritual but didn't finalize it yet, MP says he wants to do it after their marriage).

Time passes, MP makes romantic marriage proposal to FP and invites MC and ML as the bridegroom and best man I believe. FP and MP do the ritual where they must confess love to each other truthfully for it to work mutually. FP says her willingness to share her life and everything with him first and MP says I never liked a stupid woman like you. He steals her divine heart and plans to do a binding ritual with MC so she'll be forces to stay by him and leave the ML (repeat it loudly with me SCUMMM). FP still loves him and warns him not to bc MC is strong and will kill him but MP locks her away on the island he bought her.

MP arranges for MC to be left in a dessert for a few days to weaken her (she was sent there for the FP's 'photoshoot', of course MC knew it was a lie but played along). 3 days later, MP appears and professes his love for her, saying FP is hypocritical and only MC is the "most innocent". MC tells him she'll never love him bc in the prev life he killed her and told she wants to see him dehydrated like she was. He agrees thinking it was a test for him and that MC was a kind mermaid and will forgive him if he suceeds. MC seals his divine power and watches him bake in the sun. After a day he asks her if its enough to which she says why do you really love me and he goes nono I will do it. Day 2 he is so weak and realizes she was serious. Day 3 he says he doesn't want to be with her anymore and wants to live because he loves himself more. MC tells him, he's experiencing the despair and pain she did and that she wants him to die.

At this time, ML, FP who was saved and helped them track the MP, and PJ (a human classmate who loves FP but chose not to pursue her bc she loved MP; the one who told the ML about MC's rejection line) arrive in a helicopter. MP sees FP and asks her if she loves him and asks her to complete the life sharing ritual with him. FP agrees but MC warns her that she'll decrease her lifespan if she does because she exhausted her divine power. FP still plans to bc she loves him. MC tells them that she'll give them a chance, if they walk out of the desert alive she'll let them leave and FP calls her cruel. At this point, MC is fed up and gives her the memories of the original timeline. FP says she's willing to apologize with her death so let MP go and MC says she doesn't want to understand her infatuation and reiterates her demands. MC never planned to kill FP, only tear up her dreams as revenge for O!Host's death.

FP supports MP through the desert, feeding him all the green plants he encounters and protecting him over herself. When she finally collapsed, he walked away only to come back with a knife and dirty mineral water bottle and says he wants to live. He stabs her fish tail to fill the bottle with blood and cuts off a chunk of her flesh to eat (disgusting heartless beast).

PJ was watching but bc the MC showed him the original timelime, he didn't interfere with her revenge. Originally he thought the MC was too harsh but when he saw what the MP did to FP, he finally realized the pain and despair she felt. At that moment, he wanted to jump down and cut and swallow MP's flesh and stab him to stay in the desert forever. He hugs the FP and gently tells her he won't let her hurt from now on. MC tells him that FP won't be able to love anymore and he replies: It doesn't matter, I can love her, I don't need a response. MC tries to return FP's divine heart but she refuses and asks her to take it back to their mother, she doesn't want to live that long.

The mermaids were angry at MP and wanted to bring FP back but FP refused saying her life is short now and she's too ashamed to return. The King made a deal with the desert races to never let MP out of the desert in return for a treasure. MP wandered in the desert for a year till his skin became dark by the sun and he became thin, the desert changing so much around him he doesn't know where he is. He survived thus far by scavenging plants and bugs to eat. As he collapsed on the sand he thought of how good FP was to him and had a dream where he realized that FP was the one who saved him this timeline. Regretful, he tried to vomit out her flesh he ate and vowed to leave the desert to find FP and make it up to her. Thankfully he died in the desert.

MC visits PJ who is taking good care of FP to tell him MP is dead, PJ has this huge water tank for FP and is brushing her hair when MC walks in. MC tells him she will die soon to his surprise bc gold tail mermaids live a long time and tells him to take care of FP. PJ laughs and says he's willing as long as FP needs him whether she likes him or not. He only regrets that he didn't fight for her heart and let her be hurt by MP.

MC and ML marry. ML refused to succeed the dragon emperor and spent his days w/ MC, never arguing in the two decades they married and changing every one of his treasures into jewelry for her. The merfolk used them as an example and realized love is reciprocation and one sided giving would only hurt them like it did FP. In this way, less seafolk started romances w/ humans. There are too many barriers between them, love can be found anywhere and doesn't need to be like a love story with humans. When MC died, ML chose to die after her, dissipating his divine power and enriching the sea floor but saddening the seafolk.

FP could sense MC died. For the first time in a long time she had vivid expressions and PJ immediately drops the documents he was reading to ask her if she's feeling uncomfortable. She looks at the man who accompanied her for two decades and tells him MC is dead. He replies and says no wonder the ML told me a few days ago he'd be leaving here forever. FP is silent for a long time then says PJ I want to go for a walk, can you stay with me? And PJ responds Okay.
    Arc ends there.

They mentioned it somewhere but the O!Host didn't love the MP, she just honestly wanted to reveal the truth and because of that he killed her.

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  11. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML is a Silver Dragon. They're the strongest seafolk combat-wise so they're the rulers and protectors of the sea. The ML was the current emperor's most capable son so he was top candidate to succeed him. Well, that's until he met the MC and refused the throne to stay by her side.

12. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the MC's favorite is arc 4 ML (mathematician arc, former slag student). But then again, he was the first ML she didn't revenge on at all.

In arc 21, they jump through various cities in Rubrik world. In mirror city, they are shown countless illusions that may cause them to hesitate and be trapped there. MC is a city lord so technically she could just bypass it all but she decides to see the illusions for herself and break the mirrors one by one. She sees her terrible past worlds over the past thousands of years before arc 1 but easily breaks the mirrors one by one while criticizing them as "boring, too rigid, fake, etc." The final and biggest mirror she sees is arc 4's ML who begs her to stay and says he will give her all the ice cream she wants and do whatever she wants if she stays. The MC shakes him off and says they're not alike at all. The ML would choose to follow beside her instead of begging her to stay. He won't promise her all the icecream she wants and will get upset if she eats too much and hurts herself. She shatters the last mirror.

Meanwhile the city lord of mirror city is going crazy over it, almost to the point of shaking the ML "Who will compensate me for all these broken mirrors? This woman is clearly messing with me. QAQ"

"Guo Guo, don't go, stay with me, okay?"

Tang Guo was sitting by the bed at this time, her hand was tightly held by the man on the bed, and the man looked at her with a pair of bright and affectionate eyes.

"Guoguo, I won't do any biological research in the future, just want to be with you, okay? If you like mathematics, then you can study mathematics, and I will accompany you every day. Just stay, I will I will bring you different flavors of ice cream, whether it is summer or winter, whenever you want to eat, all you need is a phone, and I will come to you right away. "

System: [Host, this is Wei Yue, really. 】

"Not quite." Tang Guo denied, pulling her hand from the man on the bed, and said, "That guy, he won't be as greedy as you. He chooses to follow me in every world, but he isn't like you, looking at me with such a humble look of pleading, begging me to stay. I really like to eat ice cream, because sweet things can make you feel good. But that guy is very stubborn and will never allow me to eat ice cream in the winter. If I eat ice cream in the winter or when I feel unwell, he will lose his temper and it will take a long time before I can coax him. He’s nothing like you.”

System: Uh ... so the host remembered this clearly?

This seems to be the case. Whenever the guy is facing the host, many things are without the original owner, as if giving up his self image.

But it's really only because the other side loves her too much that they will tolerate her.

Once she does something to hurt herself, that guy will really get angry, and get furious, oh no, it should called having a little temper. The host must coax for a long time every time, but also must be sure not to do that again. Only then will he smile again

Last edited: May 13, 2021
  13. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 23, the MP is the MC's brother this time and is also a Host with a system called 111 that replaced O!MP to clear his regrets. When he first saw the MC, he immediately told his system to quickly find ways for him to pamper his cute sister. Though the MP and the MC both know the other has been replaced, they pretend ignorance and act as good siblings together. Their temperament is really similar, almost like real siblings and the best partners in crime.

Case 1: FP feeling the backlash of her luck stealing item and is sent to the hospital

MC and MP tacitly glance at each other and instantly make the same deeply worried expression.
    MP: I really suspect the two of us graduated from the same acting school.
    MC: Maybe I really used to have such an older brother.

MP often teases 111 as being too stupid.

MP: Praise me and I'll forgive your mistakes.
    111: *energetically* The host is greatly wise and powerful, unparalleled, a good person, has a good voice, and is the strongest guy in the universe...
    MC: System you should learn from him.
    System: ...The host is great. The best host in the universe!

Tang Kui also had a faint face, and only asked, "It's so late, what is Guoguo squatting on the ground to look for?"

"I lost a very important small accessory. I don't know where it went." Tang Guo said normally. It didn't look like she was lying at all.

Tang Kui nodded, and touched Tang Guo's forehead. "Did you drink too much at night? Looking for something, but you didn't turn on the light."

[111: "Host, you ... are you afraid of being killed by this fake sister when you demolish her excuse like this?"

System: [Host, he teared down your excuse.】

[Tang Kui: "Didn't I find a reason for her, said she drank too much?"]

Tang Guo: "My brother found me a reason and said I drank too much."

[111: "..."]

System:【……】

Last edited: May 14, 2021
  14. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    In arc 25, the ML almost became a monk. So he's bald XD. He's used to being bald, growing up in a temple, so he has it shaved again whenever hair grows. He grew up in a temple for reasons (though his family is very well off) but when he met the MC, he decided to return to the secular world and create an e-sport team with his rich second generation friends to beat down the MP. Since her fingers were injured in an accident years ago, he helps massage it using internal force and encourages her to play piano even if she can no longer see because it makes her happy.

After exchanging phone numbers
    ML: "Don't be afraid to bother me, I'm single. I don't have any plans to fall in love at any time, so I can help at any time." *quickly walks away*
    MC to System: "He told me that he is single."
    System: LOL. So straightforward?
    MC: "I'll ask him to change my lightbulbs next time." (No hesitation in using free labor)
    System: *raises hand in favor*

When they started going out, the ML offered to feed her because it'll be easier on her this way (since she's blind so chopstick use is hard). MC refused because he won't be able to eat this way.
    ML: Not a problem. I can feed you with my right hand and eat with my left.
    MC: So amazing?
    Meanwhile the MC's housekeeper is laughing hysterically while watching ML alternating hands to feed MC (right to feed her once, left to feed himself; dual wielding chopsticks) and took a video to show the MC's parents.

Since the MC can't see, the ML offered to do her makeup for her from now on.
    The same night, he went to his cousin's place to ask her to teach him about makeup and tormented several peers in the family for several nights straight until he could draw a beautiful makeup for the MC. He even learned how to apply fake nails, do her hair, match jewelry, and choose clothes for the MC.

The MC tells him that if he wins against the MP, she'll kiss him. The ML was filled with fighting spirit and won the first round. When asked whether he was happy he won, he said that the MC said she'd kiss him if he won and immediately went up to her for his reward.
    The the host couldn't help but go up for an interview and asked him if he was happy he won. He was particularly excited.

Lin Xian: "I'm very happy to win the game. But Xiaoguo said just now that if win this game she'll kiss me."

Then he refused the interview and rushed to Tang Guo's position, looking like he was going to receive a reward.

host:? ? ?

Audiences:? ? ?
    The MC encouraged him again by saying she'll kiss him another time if he wins. When he beat the MP and broke his undefeated win streak. The ML responded to the host's excited questions by saying: I hope the MC will continue to encourage me like this in the future. Instantly breaking his image in the eyes of the fans.
    Seeing this, the host quickly rushed to Lin Xian to interview him. Asked him what he felt now, asked how he won, and also asked if he expected to win today?

Lin Xian: Happy, expected.

The host asked him again, what else would you like to say?

Lin Xian: I hope that in the following singles, Xiaoguo can continue to encourage me in this way.

host:……

After telling this to the audience, everyone's face didn't know what to do and changed from one expression to another. The original image of Lin Xian in their minds suddenly collapsed.

Unexpectedly, Lin Xian is such a person.

Last edited: May 16, 2021
  15. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 28, the ML is a cat.... a perfectly normal but quite smart white cat in a modern arc. Whenever the MC paints, he always finds a way to stick himself in the painting so the subject is him or puts a pawprint on the finished painting. The MC's doctor even suggested that the ML should be neutered because he may run out one day and make wild kittens XD.
    So it looks like the MC's doctor, CY, knows of the ML and MC's past. He occupied the body ML was supposed to take, which has a trace of his soul that the MC can sense (not that she was fooled), and pretended to be the ML to be with the MC for this lifetime. The ML this time has his memory and was forced to take the body of the cat to stay by MC's side.

When CY was mocking the ML by saying he'll steal the MC away this lifetime, what he didn't notice was that the MC was behind him. So, the ML immediately starts pretending he was bullied by CY and runs into the MC's arms XD. The MC used this as a chance to drive CY away.
    Cui Yan hadn't figured out why. Suddenly he felt something wrong behind him.

At this time, Tang Guo's voice said, "Dr. Cui, Xu Qing said you are here. I wondered why I couldn't find you in the living room. It turned out that you came to the garden to bully my cat."

When Cui Yan heard, his face changed greatly.

He stared at the white cat subconsciously, and saw that the white cat ran to Tang Guo's position, and ran directly onto her leg. Two claws were holding her clothes forcefully in a way that will not hurt her skin.

The trembling, as if especially scared, was really too realistic.

When Cui Yan saw this, he almost scolded him, **** really shameless, this cat!!! Is this something humans do? That man was so shameless, he actually performed the plot of the palace drama in front of him, and stared at him while trembling, hiding in her arms in fear, this is what a beast can do.

Cui Yan found that the white cat was looking at him. The contemptuous eyes seemed to be saying, so what if you took the body? I have been with her for two years, not to mention hugging her, you didn’t even hold her hand. You're the loser.

Cui Yan almost fainted!
    Even though CY pretends to be the ML, he's not so his mannerisms were fake and kind of greasy. The System disliked him from the get go (though he only realized CY wasn't the ML after asking MC) and complained about him to the host as too fake and not worthy of her this life. He was also in the Rubik world arc, the person who was obsessed with the MC. At the end of the world, the MC trapped him in the space-time tunnel so he can't break out for a period of time (several worlds?).
    The MC knowing that's the ML, even teases him by saying if he dies early on her, she'll buy a litter of kittens and raise them instead of him. The ML then looks at her with emotional eyes like he's saying "I can live for a long time, stay with you for a lifetime, so don't buy kittens" and stuck himself by her side no matter where she goes.

Even though the ML can't talk except to meow. The MC warned him that he better meow a few times to respond to her when she talks. So their conversation looks like this:
    "Love is really a magical power, don't you think?"

Tang Guo sat in the studio and talked while painting the white cat lying beside the vase on the windowsill.

If it wasn't that there was no one in the house, no one would have thought that she was talking to the white cat.

Not hearing response, Tang Guo looked up at the white cat, "Forgot it again? You're not a fish, why do you forget so quickly."

System: The host bullies cats again and again. Cats are so cute. She really can do it. So bad.

"Meow."

"Good, next time I speak, remember to respond, don't let me remind you again."

"Meow."

"Good, that's right."

"There is nothing wrong with love, but to hurt others for love, that is the biggest mistake, right?"

"Meow."

"It's okay to want a son, but it's not right to derail. You can give up everything and leave frankly, right?"

"Meow."

"So Qin Ting is a scum, right?"

"Meow."

"Or a greedy guy, isn't it?"

"Meow."

"I want status and reputation, and I want a son. I think he just wants too beautifully and is daydreaming."

"Meow meow meow."

"Yes, I understand you. It's about the beauty he wants."

"Meow."

System: Can this work too?

When did the host learn the language of cats, these two person have no obstacles to in communicating with each other, and looks very harmonious.

Last edited: May 17, 2021
  16. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    The MC taught her younger brother bad things XD. In arc 31, when the MC's younger brother saw how easily the MC dealt with the step-mom and her daughter while making them think she was reasonable, he was instantly inspired by her: In the future, even if I cheat someone, I have to make them count the money for me.

He's very intelligent. When he was lecturing on stage at a school event, each speech was full of brainwashing while the audience was nodding looking very convinced. The MC thought "Fortunately, this kid isn't doing pyramid schemes otherwise I don't know how many people will be hurt." He made it his goal to be a diplomat.

Last edited: May 18, 2021
  17. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like arc 33. Lots of interesting things happen this arc. We find out that whenever the MC is happy in a world, she can light up a lamp in this space (currently she has 30 lit up) maybe this relates to her past.

This time the ML is a rock (a pseudo-monk, cat, fish, and now a rock, this ML has done it all) XD. A rock that was devouring the vitality of the plants in the world and killing plants, causing the interstellar people to think it is a strange disease. The MC's mom, the FP, has the ability to grow plants in this situation so she's a valuable asset everyone is after. Eventually, she divorces the MP because of his cruel treatment of the MC and becomes an official of the Empire. She cries very easily and learned how to weaponize it. FP being sad = Plants dying. So whenever her eyes redden, the other side in negotiations breaks down in panic and caves to her conditions. The FP's sister, who basically raised the MC as a mom is a badass soldier (mom) who solved many of the problems with only a nudge of help from the MC. She was the one who opened the FP's eyes to how terrible the experiments the MP subjected the MC to were and gave her the courage to divorce him. MP is a terrible person and he deserved way worse than what he got (he experimented on his own children and new wife, not FP, because he thought it'd be beneficial).

In arc 4, there was an interworld groupchat where the MC could chat with those from other worlds and became really good friends with them. They usually help MC out by making pills or items she needs in a world (ex: pill that showed ppl the original timeline, dresses for mermaids, lucky talismen, etc.) and in return the MC sends them gifts she's collected while travelling worlds. So pretty regular contact. We meet 3 cultivator members (who were cannonfodder) in arc 8 and MC helps them avoid their doom and ascend to a higher world. We meet 2 cultivator members trapped in the Rubrik World in arc 21 (cannonfodder) who the MC helps to return to their respective cultivation world. The two planned to meet up again once they ascend. In arc 33, we meet 2 interstellar world members (cannonfodders) who the MC helps avoid their fate of falling in love with lowered IQ in the FP's presence (they tried solving this by avoiding even looking at FP and going on many blind dates XD) and solved the problem of dying plants in their world. One of them even showed interest in pursuing the MC's soldier mom after the MC left the world thinking maybe MC won't know now XD.
    One member noticed that the MC appears whenever their world is in danger and jokingly prayed for her magical world will fall into doom so she can meet the MC sooner.
    [Margaret]: Oh my god, I seem to have discovered an extraordinary secret. Of the members of our group, whenever there is a disaster, the school flower (MC's username) will definitely appear there. Although my thoughts are not very good and it will make people want to curse me, but I still want to say it. Please plague the magic world as soon as possible. I curse the magic world with all my soul.

[Harold]: You are poisonous.

[Allen]: Didn't you know? Not only is this woman poisonous, she is also a very evil holy wizard.

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  18. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    Just because people are strong doesn't mean they never feel sad or afraid. They're strong because they have no one to care for them if they're weak.
    In arc 34, the MC is always positive and never showed any negative emotions. So all her friends treat her like an emotional trashcan but are not there for her when she needs it. Her boyfriend the MP even dumped her because she was strong and could be by herself while the FP needs him because she has depression and attempted suicide before (the FP felt very bad about this and cut off contact with MP because of this; her only two friends were hurt bc of her and she felt she couldn't face the MC).

Later on, the ML commisions her as an artist for his new book and realized there was another side to her paintings and that she had mental problems she was hiding. He starts accompanying her on trips and trying to figure out what is wrong without alerting her and causing her to close herself off. In the past, the MC's mother only took her younger sister with her in her divorce and the MC grew up with no one she could rely on. Later on, the one rare trip her mother made to visit her, was cancelled without warning because her younger sister was slightly injured and the MC is "strong so she can take care of herself unlike her younger sister". The MC waited in the airport until closing and returned alone to a freshly cleaned house and cold food.

The climax of the arc is when the MC like the O!Host starts standing on the edge of the tall building and calling her friends one by one saying she feels a bit sad. They all didn't believe she could be sad or said they were busy. The ML was on a plane going to his fan event so he couldn't be reached. We find out that the MC has this secondary personality that is all her repressed negative emotions, telling her that her life is meaningless and that she should just jump. The System realized the second personality was influencing the MC's mind and hurriedly sent a picture of the MC standing on the edge of the building to the ML. When the ML got off the plane and saw this picture, he held the phone with trembling hands and told his editor he's sorry to his fans but he needed to cancel the meeting.

The ML then payed a taxi driver 100,000 yuan to drive him back to the MC because he must not get off the phone with her at this time. He called the MC and accompanied her to chat, saying that he could talk about anything with her the temperature, life, troubles, etc. And the MC confessed that she felt life was meaningless and no one cares. The ML then mentions that there will be people who do care, mentioning his fans who care that he is writing happily. He asks the MC to try posting a message on her weibo: "I just encounter some things and can't sleep, don't know when this will pass" and wait 10minutes for a reply. She did so and the ML immediately screenshotted it and sent it to the groupchat of MC's fans he joined to see more of her artwork and many of her fans left messages of concern.

At this time, the ML arrived at the building. Firefighters he called before had set up inflatable cushions beneath the building (she was on the 26th floor, death is likely even with that if she jumps). The ML told the MC, he wanted to see the sunrise with her and show it to his fans, that's why he left his fan event, and convinced her to come back off the edge. The dark secondary personality was temporarily supressed and the MC regained control.

Later that night, the secondary personality again tried to convince her that the ML will just betray her one day and that death is her only salvation, only the secondary personality will never betray her and will always be with her. The MC talks to it and says that it was born from negativity so the only truth it knows is negativity. She tells it that she won't suppress it from now on, let herself feel angry sad and vent, until one day it sees her happy life and disappears willingly. Slowly the MC showed the secondary personality her life with the ML. The ML changed all his passwords to her birthday and sent her his financial accounts and passwords.

The MC and ML, learned psychology with the ML's old professor and she became certified as a psychologist and does it part-time along with her artist commissions. When her old "friends" tried approaching her to dump their feelings on her again, she told them that with their alumnus discount, she'll only charge than 800 yuan per half hour. She then allowed the ML to blacklist all their numbers XD. The "friends" then started to spread bad rumors about her as an money grubber and unconscientious psychologist that charges overly expensive fees. The various orphanages the MC volunteered to help with then stood up to support her good character.

The ML then began to write a new book "Knife". Because rumors are knives that hurt people invisibly. The dual meaning of the title refers to the protagonist who is a hacker, the sharpest knife who will punish all those that spread rumors. His approach is extreme, but it can also relieve people of hatred, and the ending may be a little regrettable because he will die but he never felt that his approach was wrong. He then kisses her and says "Although we can't do many things in reality and let those guys get punished, let us vent in the book. Nothing wrong."

The System then hacked and exposed 200 pages of chat records of those alumnus and how they treated her, causing people in reality who recognized them to look at them strangely. The MC's mother called about visiting the MC to plan to build feelings and get some money for her younger daughter from the MC's father. The MC said she was busy working with children in rural mountainous areas. The MC's father (scummy but never interfered with the O!Host; he immediately married his mistress after divorce), was so irritated by the MC's mother that he gave her the money to get her off his back but petty enough to give the MC 3x the assets he gave her younger sister. When the MC's mother came to ask her for money, the MC said she donated it all and let the ML blacklist her.

That night, the secondary personality said "You won" and never appeared again. Later on the MC's mom tried to contact her bc her younger daughter was unreliable but the MC changed her number.

The ML and MC married and showed lots of interesting wedding pictures: roller coaster, bungee jumping, cliff wall, surfing, even underwater wedding photos. The MC's fans all became jealous of the ML because whenever he has a new book, the MC will reduce commissions to draw for him.

MP thought he felt relieved the MC found someone else because he loved the FP (one sidedly pursuing her) but felt uncomfortable watching MC and ML. His books were slowly eliminated among the other rising talents that surpassed him. The FP secretly went to the MC's wedding by mixing in with her fans and felt genuinely happy for her. She didn't plan to approach her again and remind her of bad memories. That night she had a dream of the original timeline. The next day, the FP met up with the MP and slapped him telling him that his every appearance makes her feel bad thinking of how she hurt the MC. She felt cold sweat down her back as she remembered the news of the MC a few years back and opened her phone to see the MC's weibo update. Feeling relieved, the FP resolves to stay away from the MP and start her own life.

-arc ends-

Last edited: May 19, 2021
  19. SilverCrow63

Reading List:
    Link
    Arc 36, has way too many characters and a hard to explain setting. The host brother (TK) and 111 from arc 23 appear as the MC's brother again. When the MC left the world, she reminded him to email her through their systems when he is free and TK told her he was glad to have met her. Perhaps one day they can meet in the space time bureau, when the boss of the bureau returns and sees his emails about the MC, and the MC won't have to endlessly go through worlds. He was sadden by her death and bullied 111 as usual who complained about it to the MC's system.

A consistent plot setting is the missing boss of the space time bureau, he left for a business trip? or smth but hasn't returned for a long time. The MC's system tends to bully whatever space-time systems, like 111 or 222, he meets because he's jealous they have a serial number and he doesn't. Even though he's stronger. He then forces them to email their boss to apply for a serial number for him but it can't be processed until the boss returns.
    The MC's system could be the missing boss of the space-time bureau. He has very little memories that he slowly unlocks as he upgraded (through energy gained when the MC is happy or the rare rogue evil system whose energy he devours) and only remembers being taken away by a woman before he bound with the MC. The System thinks he may have been a newly born system. He's not like the anti-bureau systems that steal luck and is very similar to the bureau system that clear tasks in return for soul force but none of the systems he met knows of him. They usually mentally complain about him after being bullied as "that Wild System." If I remember correctly 111 and 222 never met the boss because he was gone for a long time.

We find out that the lights/lamps? the MC lights up after each world she is happy in allow her to walk where the lights are in this space she can access after each world. They may one day lead to a passage the MC could see in the distance.

Last edited: May 20, 2021
  20. lazykitty_99

lazykitty_99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel finally ended today. Feeling a bit sad as it has become my before sleep read