Spoiler Transmigrated Female Support: Male God, Addicted to Teasing

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by northerner, Jun 30, 2020.

1. northerner

northerner a stressed potato

Reading List:
    Link
    NU LINK: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/transmigrated-female-support-male-god-addicted-to-teasing/

RAW LINK: https://www.mtlnovel.com/transmigra...ddicted-to-teasing/chapter-1-miss-disabled-1/

IDK, if there's already for this novel already posted but so far I've found none.

Novel Summary
    Su Kui, as a rich and powerful miss, was actually cheated on. So she decisively left that pair of slag man and woman in disgrace!

However, even dogs will jump the wall when forced*, so she died…

“Ding! Congratulations on triggering the female support coming out on top system, would you like to be bound to this system?”

Afterwards, Su Kui began her slow heart rendering journey in abusing(hugging) female(handsome) leads(males).

* Basically when you push someone too hard, you wouldn’t be able to tell what they’ll retaliate with.

I wanna read some spoileeeers. *prays* if i have time I'll give some whenever I can.

2. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was a disabled, bad tempered lady. She was the eldest daughter. FL was the fourth or third? She's a fake white lotus who became a concubine and turned into the queen. MP was the puppet emperor and ML the regent prince behind the emperor.

MC and ML met on the way to the selection. He heard her singing. Then there's the FL who apologizes and wants to slander MC. But all she got was the two's agreement to kill her. Both were chosen. ML sent a subordinate to guard MC. Ff, on the banquet, this is where FL showed her talent and entranced the MP. Still the same but ML asked for MC's marriage. It was granted.

MC's das was angry with her and became really indifferent bec she's with MC. Three years passed, MC can't get preggy but ML loves her so much. The dad was promoted to PM and assisting the FL. Anyway, ML went to war and MC was sent to the palace for hostage. People already knows what the emperor was doing. ML won but encountered assassination, no body was found. Until ML rebeled and killed the MP. MC and ML became the legendary couple.

FL went crazy and started to remembered the past.

elparis, elaii03, Bella94 and 2 others like this.
  3. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the playboy in the Second arc the Ml? I’m diasspointed....

nicomcla1995 likes this.
  4. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    Song Cheng is the ML in the 2nd arc. I stopped reading before i finish arc 2. Will be back after a month I guess.

Bella94 likes this.
  5. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahaha, I just finished the 2nd arc. I'm disappointed.
    ML is a playboy. That never got addressed. The main problem was supposedly the "white lotus" but in the end, she didn't even the last more than 5 chapters. The author strayed to ML's business enemies and the Hospital that can be renamed as Fl's house can have more substance than the FP(white lotus). I'm disappointed with the ML, the bland plot, and the author. I'll read more 2 arcs, if it doesn't improve then I'm out.

elparis and Bella94 like this.
  6. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    ooh. on arc 1 I was already hesitating to read this. I hope when I read it next time, I won't be disappointed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Read this novel because I'm bored.
    The plot is so-so, not especially good, but not bad either.
    Here's the summary of the arcs that I've read...

FP: a white lotus girl who worked at MP's company due to family relationship
    MP: a playboy who changed his old way because of falling in love with FP
    OH: MP's lover
    OH's wish: to make MP fall in love with her and live a wealthy life

Original Story:
    OH was an orphan and one of MP's lover, she live a comfortable life being MP's mistress, but one day MP fell in love with new intern because of her "stupidity and pureness". MP dismissed all of his lovers, including OH. OH didn't accept, tried to approach MP, but died of car accident. MP didn't even mourn for her.

After MC transmigrated:
    MC noticed the heavy make up on her face, she removed her make up and noticed that the pure face is actually better. She also disposed all of her improper clothes. MC's a bit reluctant to seduce MP because she still remembered ML.
    MP arrived and didn't recognized MC. MC reasoned that her old way wouldn't make MP fall in love with her, so she went with her true self which is the current her.
    MP attracted to the new her, MC saw MP's bit scar on his shoulder (which is the scar she gave ML on arc 1). MC recognised MP as ML.
    They slept together. ML asked MC to deliver documents to the company. The front desk girl (who wore a seductive attire) didn't allow MC to come up bc MC didn't have appointment and stared at MC with contempt because she thought MC came to harass ML. MC called ML and the front desk girl got fired.
    FP as an intern was asked to deliver coffee to ML's office. In the orig plot, they knew each other bc FP accidentally spilled coffee on ML. MC found out that FP intentionally spilled the coffee so that she can get close to ML. MC intervened and got the coffee spilled on her instead. FP got scolded. ML was angry bc he found out that MC intentionally got her self injured (by the hot coffee). Some rough sex play that ended up with MC in the hospital. The doctor who was friend with ML scolded him. ML realised that he had fallen in love with MC.
    ML changed from wolf to dog and begged MC to forgive him.
    In one of the dating time, they got attacked by ML's enemy. ML got injured and MC got shot near the heart. ML retaliated to his enemy. MC woke up half a year later. They got married. HEA.

If you ever read the novel "Reincarnation – Lord is Extremely Hardcore" the main plot is similar to this.
    FP: illegitimate daughter, blackened after her OH snatched her boyfriend
    MP: ??
    OH: FP's half-sister
    2.MP: aloof mafia's heir who supported and teach FP about her "hobby"

Original story:
    FP was the daughter of their father's first love. Back then the father was about to marry with OH's mother so the the first love choose to disappear. After the first love died, the father learned the truth and brought back FP, because of feeling guilty, he doted FP excessively. This caused OH and her mother to be dissatisfied. OH was jealous of the father's affection toward FP, so she seduced FP's boyfriend. FP blackened so she caught OH, drugged her so OH cannot moved but still conscious and disemboweled her.

After MC transmigrated:
    MC firstly arrived when OH was already kidnapped by FP, FP already stabbed her, so MC baited FP to get close, then pulled the knife from her body and stabbed FP. FP and MC died.
    The system apologised for the mistake and send MC back to the moment after OH already taken FP's boyfriend.
    MC woke up at the house where the father and FP acted lovingly while MC and her mother tried to ignore the two. In the rich school, MC was in class A (the clever class) while FP was in F (the troublemaker class). MC followed FP to the abandoned school building which she recognised as the place where she first arrived (stabbed). MC followed FP to the room full of books about surgeon and human anatomy and some surgery tools.
    FP was in the middle of killing one of the girl who bullied her. 2.MP arrived and gave FP some teaching, he felt disgusted at FP's killing method. He noticed MC and after FP was gone, he talked to MC. He told MC that he wasn't FP ally, but MC didn't believe because he was 2.MP, so MC decided to avoid him in the future.
    The father scolded MC for came home late, FP acted white lotus, the mother angry at the father.
    The next day, some guy tried to make trouble to MC, she hit him then confessed to the teacher intentionally, so that she could be demoted to class F.
    In class F, the classmates at first rejected MC because FP was spreading the rumour about MC bullied her. MC announced FP's status as illegitimate daughter. Most of the classmates changed side because they were all rich children and most of them got their family ruined bc of third wheel.
    2.MP was also in F class and got attracted to MC, he started to approach MC, but because he was 2.MP, MC avoided him. 2.MP helped MC once, so he managed to exhort MC's promise to eat together.

FP tried to frame MC in the house. The father defended FP. That was the mother's final straw. The mother chased both the father and FP out. The father was married to the mother's family, all of the money belonged to the mother. The father was confident that the mother was just temporarily angry, FP acted white lotus and support the father's decision. The mother sued and forced the father for divorce. And because there's proof of infidelity, the father didn't get the money.

FP killed another girl and there's a rumour about that missing girl. MC noticed that her hairpin is missing and the search was conducted in class. The hairpin wasn't found but one of the girl was acting very suspicious.
    The missing girl was found with MC's hairpin. MC got caught, a female officer tried to force MC to confess. A male forensic came to diagnose MC. MC recognised his face as being ML's. The DNA's result was out, FP was on run. MC was released.
    MC asked the male forensic for dinner and seduced him in the car. 2.MP saw and broke the car's window. MC chased after 2.MP and saw him crying. 2.MP said it's not fair because MC promised him first.
    MC then went to eat with 2.MP but the air was awkward. 2.MP confessed, but MC told him that she had someone she loved, the male forensic. 2.MP asked MC to close her eyes bc he wanted to give MC some last gift. 2.MP smothered MC with drug.
    MC woke up, tied up on the small bed in the lab room where FP used for her victim. Most of the things there had already taken away by the police. 2.MP forced kiss MC, MC recognised 2.MP as her lover, ML.
    MC persuaded ML to release the bind, once he did that, MC hit him. Before ML lose his consciousness, MC saw despair in ML's eyes as he thought that he had lost MC forever.
    ML woke up naked, tied on the previous bed. MC saw the bite mark on ML's shoulder, MC reverse "rape" ML.
    MC and ML ended up together. ML was ashamed to remember their first time as MC was the one on the top. ML died before MC as he asked MC, because he was afraid of being left behind.

FP was hiding with her father. The father fed up with her as he remember how happy and comfortable he were with his ex-wife and OH, he tried to leave. FP asked for one last hug, FP stabbed the father to death then kill herself.

FP: popular actress
    MP: young master, OH's ex-boyfriend, FP's current boyfriend
    OH: FP's junior, young actress

Original Story:
    FP was a goal driven person. She was from ordinary family, once she was young, she saw an interview with famous actress and decided that she wanted to be one. She trained herself since then to be an actress and once she entered the industry, she even slept with famous old directors for roles. MP was a naive young master who just became a boss of a company. He was dating OH, FP's junior. FP seduced MP who was naive and he took the bait. He broke up with OH. OH didn't accept it and tweeted about it. FP's fans didn't believe her and started to bully her. MP also defended FP. OH's career was killed bc of that. FP became the movie queen and married MP. HEA

After MC transmigrated:
    She arrived after OH tweeted about FP and MP. MC deleted the post and rename her user name (it used to be sth like "OH love MP") to her orig name, so part of people believed that it's true and she was disheartened.
    MC needed money so she designed hanfu, a designer (for hanfu for historical c-drama) took interest in her and hired her. Some photographer took photo of MC and the photo became famous online. ML, a CEO who as famous as he was young, handsome and rich, saw the photo and reposted it. It become more famous as he rarely posted.

FP saw it and got angry. She actually saw how OH was beautiful and felt threatened, so she had been trying to nip early bud. FP acted nice and patience but behind she was actually very savage and cruel.

After much filler internet comments which I don't have patience to read, MC and ML dm each other. They promised to met, MC recognised ML as her lover, they started dating.
    MC auditioned as 2.FL in some xianxia drama. In the original story, FP got her "drama queen" title because she played as the protagonist of this drama. FP tried to disqualified MC by calling to one of her director lover, but ML was the big sponsor of this drama, so it failed.

MC overshadowed FP. FP's manager resigned because she couldn't stand of how cruel FP was. The bad rumour about FP was out, but MP still believed in FP so they shifted the blame to one of the young actress who has the same initial as FP.
    They also tried to blame FP's ex-manager.
    FP's ex-manager spoke up about FP's bad behaviors, including sleeping with old directors. Also actually, before she slept with MP, she got operation to renew her hymen. FP's ex-manager told FP, she did that bc FP also seduced her boyfriend.
    FP tried to meet with MP. MP was drunk bc his friend ridiculed him for dating FP, so when she met him, he hit her until she was nearly died. MP was arrested, FP disappeared from the industry.

MC and ML married, HEA.

FP: girl who was transmigrated to a daughter of some province official
    MP: 6th Prince later Emperor
    OH: Princess Royal
    OH's wish: for FP to experience what she had and for MP to not become the Emperor

Original Story:
    OH's father was some carefree person who befriended royal families, politicians and jianghu persons. His connections made Emperor felt threatened, so the Emperor accused him of being rebel, killed the whole family, but spare OH. OH was spared as hostage bc the Emperor was afraid the father's friends will came for revenge. For his reputation, Emperor adopted OH, even gave OH the title of "Princess Royal", the most honorable title can have, and doted OH excessively. Other concubine also did not attack OH and tolerated her because they all knew the Emperor's purpose. OH grew up spoiled and become very cruel. FP befriended OH. In actual, FP used OH to get rid of MP's rival.
    Once MP inherited the throne, OH was sent to marry to northern dessert. The people there hated the empire, so they made OH "human swine" (basically cut off her limbs and put her in basket full of drugs).
    FP became Empress, HEA.

After MC transmigrated:
    She was drown in the lake. 9th prince saved her. 9th prince was abandoned prince because his mother was accused of cheating. In reality, his mother was Emperor's beloved, so other people jealous and framed her. The Emperor knew that she was being framed, but by that time, he was still powerless, so to satisfied the officials, he drove her to cold palace and abandoned her. She gave birth there and died.
    MC was sickly because of the fall in the lake at the beginning. MC started to plan for her survival. To defeat MP, she had to have some contender for the throne. She chose 9th prince because he saved her.
    MC thought of searching for her lover. Her lover was usually reincarnated into someone powerful, strong enough to defeat MP's golden finger, and atm, she found no one to fit that. She surmised that ML wasn't in this world.

MC was 15 yo atm and 9th prince was 10 yo. MC begged the Emperor to let her raised 9th prince. MC told 9th prince that she wanted to make him inherit the throne. MC let 9th prince learned martial art and go to the prince school.
    9th prince got in fight with 7th prince (6th prince's brother). Their mother was Emperor's doted concubine. The Emperor came and about to punish 9th prince. MC came and 9th prince told everyone the cause. 7th prince told 9th prince that 9th prince's mother cheated on the Emperor and that 9th prince was a wild child and that the doted concubine was the one who told him all of that. The doted concubine got demoted. The Emperor felt guilty toward 9th prince and acted nicer toward him.
    Few years later, at some banquet, MC was alone by the lake. FP tried to approach her. MC ignored her and FP started to argue. FP refused to bow, because as a person from future, as usual, she was the advocate for equality.
    6th Prince had met her and was impressed by her view. MC explained that bowing was about respect, for example the Emperor as the protector of the nation. Most of the guests, including FP was officials and aristocrats, so they were displeased with FP. 6th Prince also begin to see how stupid FP was.
    6th prince's mother proposed to pick consort for 9th prince. 9th prince refused because he wanted to join the war in the border. The Emperor was impressed while the 6th prince's mother's position once again plummeted that she was thrown into the cold palace.
    MC realised that 9th prince was ML, they confessed to each other and slept together.
    The Emperor died when ML was at the border, he decreed the throne to be inherited by ML. 6th prince tried to rebel but failed. The dessert prince asked ML for a princess to be betrothed to him. Everyone knew he meant for MC, but MC had other idea. MC suggested ML to adopt FP as sister then married her. FP wanted to reject, but her declined family quickly agreed. FP surprised that her family sacrificed her. The family had sided with 6th prince and because of that, they suffered, so being ML's adopted family would raise their status.
    FP was married to the prince. The prince was cruel, and eventually FP wasn't able to endured and killed him. The people hated FP but afraid to kill FP because of her status as the empire's princess, so they cut her limbs and made her human swine, just like the previous OH.

One of FP's maid escaped and reported to the capital. The war begin. ML led the army. MC's body was supposed to die years ago, as the mission succeeded, MC was pulled out of the world. ML found out and tried to kill himself. MC forced the system to send her back for a moment. MC made ML promised her to become a good ruler. ML made the empire prosper then died unmarried.

that's it for today, will continue later when I have time.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
  8. northerner

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know that the novel I just read was their daughter's. :notlikeblob:

https://m.aixdzs.com/d/263637

I love and hate Su Yan. There are times where I want to hit her. But most of the time, I quite like her. She's a rich and popular girl. She was often left alone by her parents who are always lovey dovey.

She has a bad taste. She can blacken ML to the point that he wants to lock her up and she tortures him emotionally. Like when the orig host was tasked to seduce the prince by ML. And she was ordered to do so. She accepted it and drunk wine and then pretended that she and the prince did something. ML has already love her before this.

And when the system was invaded by an enemy, she was intentionally being lead to the wrong person. She knew it tho. She's very powerful that she can force it to hibernate. She pretended to like the bro prince of ML. She's a girl pretending to be a boy here. ML is an abandoned prince.

She saved ML like he's a toy haha. But ML still love her crazily. He's become really crazy that he killed his father who coveted MC. And locked up the prince.

There's also an arc where there are two MLs. Hahaha. It's freaking crazy. They are veryyyy possessive. MC was very FUN loving. She said it's exciting to have two of 'em. Lol. The three ended up together as far as I understood tho but they weren't made public. No one knows what her love life was.

nicomcla1995 and Aquaa like this.
  9. leetyh

leetyh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers? :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    Who is the ML?
    Why the system is invaded?

elparis likes this.
  10. leetyh

leetyh Well-Known Member

Reading List: