Resolved Transmigrated? FL runs away to a village while pregnant and raises son

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by fuji4ever, Jul 21, 2021.

1. fuji4ever

fuji4ever Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HI,

I have read a story in which the FL is probably transmigrated and knows what will happen in the "story". I believe she wakes up when the one night stand with an famous actor?? happens. Her Boyfriend?/Fiance? and her Half-Sister? set her up, I think.
    Anyway she runs away (before she is beaten by her family) without using a card so they can't trace her and takes a bus to a remote village (where she lived in her original world). There she finds help from the Village head's wife and lives in their old house. Then time skips to the time she has given birth to her son and takes care of him, while working.
    She gets introduced to a new job where she has to take care of the meals of a "flower" expert who lives remotely in the next village. The old man has a very cold temper and doesn't talk much. He is an expert in raising orchids.
    As the FL takes interest in raising orchids and slowly starts learning little things to help with his work other than just making food, the old man slowly warms up to her and her son.

She starts a live broadcast about raising different kinds of orchids, which becomes popular.

The ML, who is her sons father, doesn't know that he has a son. He has an obsession for orchids but he can't raise them. No matter what kind of plant they die in his hand. His son has inherited this trait ^^
    Anyway he becomes a fan of this live broadcast but as she doesn't show her face he doen't know her.

Then when the son is 3 or 5 a variety show ist filmed in the village they live and the neighboring village. In the guests is the kids father and also the bas half sister of the fl.

The kid meets his father during the filming of the show as the 1 group of guests lives at the village head's house.

OK I hope someons can tell me the name, cause I really want to read the continuation. I think the original novel is already finished and has about 100 - 200 chapters. I don't really remember. I probably read the MTL of this novel.

2. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    My Son is a Reborn Villain

fuji4ever likes this.
  3. devynA

devynA Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my son is a reborn villain

fuji4ever likes this.