Spoiler Transmigrated into a Heartthrob Novel and Went OOC

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lizabernal96, Oct 19, 2020.

1. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    CAN SOMEONE SPOIL THIS NOVEL IN DETAIL, PLEASE.

Description

Fang Chaozhou found himself transmigrating into a Danmei novel, as a character who had the exact same name as himself. He became the Second Brother of the Protagonist and he had no clue who the ML was.

In the original book, Fang Chaozhou loves the Protagonist and is madly in love with his Junior Brother; as he blocks swords for him, kills monsters for him, and bangs against any wall for him.

And now…

Fang Chaozhou: Forget it, there are too many suitors, I’d better wash up and sleep.

Since Fang Chaozhou gave up on pursuing his Junior Brother, the Protagonist’s other suitors saw that Fang Chaozhou had become enlightened. They became good friends with him, sharing their little secrets with him from time to time.

Suitor No. 1: Last time I picked celestial grass for Junior Brother and he said thank you.

Fang Chaozhou (surprised): Junior Brother must like you!

Suitor No. 2: Junior Brother went on a mission with me last time, and asked me to pay attention to my safety.

Fang Chaozhou (confirming): He absolutely likes you, as he didn’t run away.

Suitor No. 3: His clothes were torn when he fought the monster last time. I lent him my coat, but he didn’t want it.

Fang Chaozhou (touching his chin): I’m sure it must be because he likes you. He’s too shy.

Later, the Junior Brother came to his door.

His Junior Brother who has a beautiful face coldly asks: Second Brother, someone has been spreading rumours every day that I like others, does this mean he likes me?

Fang Chaozhou coughed twice: Junior Brother, if you have something to say, can you untie the immortal rope on my body first?

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/transmigrated-into-a-heartthrob-novel-and-went-ooc/

2. lizabernal96

lizabernal96 Bella

Reading List:
    Link
    @Yumi21K, @alexfilia, @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @lykizan
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22
    @Zennie_613
    @324722

3. PurpleMousse

PurpleMousse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh I read like only a few chapters so I don't know much of what happens BUT I read fanfic on it so, basically the male leads that were originally in love with the protag falls in love with the MC and the protag becomes the ML to our MC even though he is the beautiful type lol.

What I remember about the characters that like our protag : the original protag (our ML), the martial ancestor, the demonic sect leader and his son, this crossdresser, and this character called Cha Bai who is a demonic beast that can transform into human

The martial ancestor is lowkey creepy because I think he transformed MC into a doll or something, saying something about how to "prevent MC from distracting ML" and the demonic sect leader is also weird but meh

a lot of fans for this novel are super sad this novel isn't on Mo Tang because there's a lot of good opportunities for smut but jj is really strict so none of that. SO there is a lot of great fanfic on Mo Tang for this novel, basically rewrites of the scenes that should have smut lol and like the fanfics are A+ especially the popular ones (y)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    Peachiii, mmem, vsukio and 7 others like this.
  4. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this one a while ago so I don't remember much. The story actually reads like an NP story.

ML was a beautiful iceberg and was supposed to be loved by many many people. MC was one of his suiters but since MC transmigrated, he decided to ignore ML. Somehow, he ended up getting the attention of ML. MC was a prince and his cultivation was average but he was rich. (That's all that matters right? lol) At the beginning, MC got kidnapped by the demonic sect leader whose son also got interest in MC. Later, ML was accepted as a discipline by the martial ancestor. MC was also taken to the floating island above the sect (Forgot why). The martial ancestor was also an iceberg beauty who was the CP with ML in the book. These two people now just clashed and fought several times because of MC instead. MC stayed there, lazed around and played around with this only other denizen of the place (a white cat/tiger who seemed to be a part of the martial ancestor). At some point, MC was turned into a baby by him and somehow he got closer to the martial ancestor that way. MC was eventually forced/helped to take pills to transform his bone for easier cultivation.

At some point, MC and ML came back to the mortal world because of father emperor was dying and he used shaddy means to prolong his life. MC didn't take the throne but gave it to his nephew who looked older than him. The martial ancestor also showed up and got jealous.

The demonic sect leader tried to propose to MC a few times and schemed to kidnap MC. The martial ancestor beat the cr*p out of him. I don't remember if he died or not. Poor guy. Dude was a pervert. I remember that he sent MC a jade s*x toy shaped as his own stuff and MC used it as a hand warmer until ML saw it, got mad and threw it away. The guy actually knew it every time MC warmed his hands so he thought MC had been having fun with it if you know what I mean. Kinda funny.

There was another little pervert wearing dresses. He pretended to be trapped so that MC could save him. MC ended up getting infected by aphrodisiac drug. Originally, boy had problems getting his stuff up but when MC rubbed his feet, he started feeling it in his pants. Kid never gave up on MC but didn't get anything.

In the ending the martial ancestor managed to give up MC and ascended. Many people prefer him as a CP with MC instead of the ML. The relationship/love between MC and ML was very subtle as in MC's feeling for ML wasn't very strong. ML also didn't show up much although later on, he was very jealous of the martial ancestor and became obsessed with MC. MC could have easily become a CP with the martial ancestor if the dude admitted his feelings instead of being so obsessed with ascension and pretending to disregard MC.

So mostly, the story was more about the relationship than plots but very good to read. I like it.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  5. byunnie

byunnie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Martial ancestor :cry::cry::cry:

6. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    is this harem??? why so many suitors????

7. gnessa14

gnessa14 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There're many suitors but there's only 1 ML.

Btw, I was thinking about why there was so little love between ML and MC in this story. Then it came back to me that the longest time these two spent together seemed to be when they were sharing a cave house (can't remember why). ML started liking MC a lot but he hid his feelings and carved MC's name on the wall next to his bed. ML was very reluctant to be the martial ancestor's disciple because of his feelings for MC. He ended up getting his memories sealed and forgot MC. Once ML saw his handwriting of MC's name and regained his memories, he got super-pissed and fought with the martial ancestor but got smacked upside down. ML retreated to cultivate and used his protagonist aura to power up. Then he came back and smashed the guy's house lol. MC still didn't get why these two were fighting when they were supposed to be a pair in the novel/book.

8. Yumi21K

Yumi21K Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fang Changzhou is actually the real FCZ in the novel. He really loved ML and died for him in the novel. ML didn't like any of his suitors at that time. But after mc died his feelings got complicated and when he went to find MC, mc's body already disintegrated and his soul was about to scatter. So he captured his soul in a box and cared for him, trying to restore his body. When MC became a ghost he lost all his memory and became a playful, lazy spirit. ML was surprised bcuz MC as the second brother was gentle and considerate. While caring for him he realised he fell for his second brother.
    MC liked to eat snacks and pastries when he was in a ghost form. So ML bought lot of food for him. MC ate all day. But sadly as a ghost he couldn't digest any of the food, so all the food he ate went through his body on the ground. One day when ML was away he saw MC trying to eat snacks but it all went through his body and he was crying without making a sound :blobcry::blobcry: at that time ML's heart hurt a little. He never saw him cry before.
    While ML is cultivating in the cold lake mc was super bored and had nothing to do. So ML brought books to him. After this he came out of his soul capturing lamp more and more and kept reading books and eating snacks.
    One day when ML and MC went downtown, mc went ahead and ml lost sight of him. ML was panicking, trying to find him and when he finally got to one of the restaurants he saw him in one of the tables eating a roasted duck the customer of the table ordered. ML was relieved he didn't get hurt and apologized to the customer. The customer said he didn't mind.
    HOWEVER!! When they went back his expression changed and said "why is ML infatuated withMC?? He should be an iceberg male god who shouldn't have anyone in his eyes. Let's restart this novel again with mc as an transmigrated person who knows his ending. With that MC will stay away from ML. Even with that should they fall in love, i'll believe their love is genuine." :blobhyperthink::blobhyperthink:
    An author who live in his own novel world?!?!??!
    The more time ML spends with MC, Mc's body becomes more lifelike. And when they kiss they mc can bite ml's lips. :blobjoy:
    When senior brother visits ML he asks what happened to his lips and he says it was an accident :blobjoy:
    So they were destined to be together from the beginning. But MC's past was heartbreaking :blob_teary::blob_teary:
    He lost a limb while protecting ML in a dangerous place and was pretty much dying. And when martial ancestor came to get ML from that place in the last moment MC shouted "JUNIOR BROTHER!!", but ml didn't look back and left. MC was broken and he accepted his death in the poisonous fog with his slowly decaying body and plunged into the darkness...
    When ML came back not even his bones was left :blobsob:
    In the new timelime MC finally knew he was the real FCZ in the form of a dream.
    I didn't review this, beware of grammar errors and spelling mistakes :sweating_profusely:

9. michoux

michoux Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow I got teary with just the summary I can imagine the flood of tears when reading the actual chapters :blob_teary:

10. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww he doesnt end up with the master? :'((

11. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter is the past life of the mc seen when he dies for the ml.

12. Yumi21K

Yumi21K Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's in the latter part of chapter 136 where he dreams of his previous death
    His life as a ghost is in the 2nd extras

13. azusa yuuya

azusa yuuya Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello! May I know what is mo tang? Do u have the link to it? 'Cause I just finished reading that novel and I would like to see some fanfic smut Thank you ^^