Chinese Transmigrated into a Male Protagonist Novel to Engage in Infrastructure (BL/Kingdom Building)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by enklaires, Oct 7, 2021.

1. enklaires

enklaires Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: 穿进男频搞基建
    Author:封玖
    Chapter: 129 + 6 Extra
    Link: http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4935023

Description (MTL):
    In the book "Diye", the male lead Huo Yan was born in a General military family. But because of the imperial court corruption, his family was destroyed and he entered the Qing Palace as a slave.
    Qing Wang Shizi was ruthless and domineering, Huo Yan suffered several years of bullying and abuse, and nearly died of injuries several times.
    Until the turbulent times came, he escaped from the palace, took control of the military step by step, and tyrannize the world.
    After ascending to the throne, Qing Wang Shizi's body was dragged by five horses.

Lou Yu was dead and transmigrated as the tragic Qing Wang Shizi.
    In order to save his life, he decided to accumulate food, build high walls , and slowly become a king.
    Grow food, engage in construction, open up trade routes, reinvigorate soldiers, and open up a way out in troubled times.

Gradually, he found that the male lead's eyes were getting more and more wrong.
    One day when an enemy army came, the male lead was wearing armor and holding a sharp blade. His face was handsome like a God of War.
    After repulsing the enemy, he came to ask for a reward - thousands of words, I want to be with you.

applebeans and ShadowAscetic like this.
  2. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aaaah, just gonna read this but cancelled it XD
    Is there a lot of kingdom building and infrastructuring? Or more romance?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2021
  3. enklaires

enklaires Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    kingdom building (70%) in the first half and romance (30%) towards the end. the extras are super sweet :X3:

4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Romance towards the end is good for me, I love the two aspect in infrastructure and kingdom building more.
    Maybe it was my sleepy brain that told me it was not interesting. I'll try again later.