Recommendations Transmigrated into a prostitute

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by lavendidi, Aug 28, 2021.

1. lavendidi

lavendidi First of Her Name, Lover of Cliches

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, you read it right. I can't believe I thought of this also hahahaha. This just suddenly popped up in my head while reading a novel that's completely far from such ideals lol. Soooo, here I am lmao.

Do you guys know any novels where MC was reincarnated/transmigrated into a prostitute/person who works like it? Ofc, there can only be one ML(or none at all, it's fine) . It could be BG or BL, historical, modern, or interstellar. Any could do.

2. heartstampexpress

heartstampexpress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read it myself, but the first that comes to mind is JK Haru is a Sex Worker in Another World.

TheBlueLaundryBag likes this.
  3. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm there some cm snusnu novel that have such vibe
    amorous servant, servant who service her master, slave and such but sadly this cat read on pirate raw...
    it nice read with lil bit comedy~ the theme actually kinda dark where women is second class citizen, lil bit touch how bad prostitute can treated and such~ overall lighthearted story.... there point wherr it kinda heavy tho so fair warning~

4. eredffe

eredffe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Pawn's Revenge
    only this one comes to mind. mc is a male prostitute from the slums and later uses the ml for revenge. i only read like 13 ch so i dont know much
    the summary :As a male prostitute in the slums, Je-oh is at the bottom of the social hierarchy. A pawn among pawns. Sure, he's tried to break away, but each attempt has only left him with more wounds. Until one day, he gets rescued...by a serial killer who kidnaps him along with his pimp. The killer, Seong-rok, is on a mission for his lover, a former prostitute plotting to turn the tables. Why he rescued Je-oh is unclear, but a slick-talking manwhore was definitely not part of anyone's plan. Regardless, Je-oh is no ordinary pawn. Now that he has entered the game, he will use every trick up his sleeve—or in his pants—to get revenge.