Chinese Transmigrated into the World of “Demon Lord Wu Zun” (BL)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Archy12th, May 5, 2022.

1. Archy12th

Archy12th Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    English Name- Transmigrated into the World of “Demon Lord Wu Zun”

Original Name- 穿越魔皇武尊

NU Link- https://www.novelupdates.com/series/transmigrated-into-the-world-of-demon-lord-wu-zun/

Why It Should Get Picked Up?
    I really like this novel.:aww: ML is being really super yandere for MC, This novel is really funny and one of my favourites.:blobokhand:
    The "yandere ML falls for transmigrated man" genre, you can't take this novel seriously it's mainly a comedy/parody:blobpopcorn_cool:.
    The ML is one of the craziest yandere mfs to exist:blobowoevil_horns:. His thought process is pretty hilariously crazy:blobhyperthink:.
    The MC, Gu Bai is clueless about all the crazy eyes and dark expressions the ML makes and goes through innocently as he tries to avoid death flags:sweating_profusely:. I did get the feeling that ML is in his own messed up way really in love :blob_blush:with Gu Bai.
    In this novel, you have the extremely DENSE MC :blobangel:and the Yandere ML who's mentally screwed up:blobhyperthink:? Sign me up!!:blob_plusone:
    It's the POV of the MC and there are so many moments where he narrowly dodged invisible bullets:sweating_profusely:. It really has me on the edge of my seat, and I think the writer handles it really well (maybe).

last time updated(06/27/21 by Xiao’s Yaoi Playground) (04/11/22 by Isohungry Translations btw they are "NOT! picking this novel up":blob_teary:)

So if anyone is interested can please pick up this novel!:blobnom:

[​IMG]

Tags- Handsome(ML)// Love Interest Falls in Love First// Male Yandere(ML) // Misunderstandings// Mob Protagonist(MC) // Obsessive Lover(ML)// Possessive Characters//Shapeshifter(ML)// Strength-based Social Hierarchy// Transmigration// Writer(MC) Yandere(ML)// Younger Love Interest(ML)// Shizun(MC)// Ancient Times// Black Belly// Cannibalism// Cold Protagonist// Death// Demonic Cultivation Technique// Demons // Bestiality

Description on NU-
    Gu Bai always believed that the s*upidest thing he had ever done was listening to his bestie’s words of becoming a stallion genre novel writer.

Directly following was the most frustrating thing that he had ever done, changing the previously decided upon moral, smart, healthy youngster into a big boss…

In the end, he discovered that the consequences of changing the original plot were more serious than he expected.

After meeting the pervert he wrote himself:

God Damn! He eats people ah! At this time the cannibalism I wrote can be replaced with “eating human beings” right?

In short, this is a story about a dumb author who wrote a cannibalistic story which started as a stallion story, who in the end was unable to escape the whirlpool of destiny (not really).

SOMEONE, PLEASE PICK THIS NOVEL UP ~ :blobcatblush::blobnom:

Last edited: May 5, 2022
    uwu_Nabong likes this.
  2. YaDo

YaDo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, please pick up this novel! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Archy12th likes this.