Spoiler Transmigrated to a big boss arranged marriage little wife (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jadeite524, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Jadeite524

Jadeite524 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    穿成大佬的炮灰联姻小娇妻
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3474880

Shen Won was awakened.
    He for the top rich in the book, and bullied others, and also caused the family members to die, and finally a vicious male partner who died in miscarriage.
    Shen Ran said that he only wanted to make a salted fish and eat it in the giants, but the system did not do what I wanted.
    "Pro, you can get the ability to "know your eyes and know people" when you complete the task. Excellent talents will be swept away!
    "Pro, work harder, you will get the "investment little expert" buff after the task is completed!"
    "Dear……"
    "Kiss, this time the reward is love understanding! I will never worry about my husband misunderstanding me again!"
    Wait, what the hell is the last one?
    Min Hangchuan, who has always been indifferent, arrogant and cold, wakes up and finds that the marriage partner always has a barrage on his head.
    "When are the husbands divorced?"
    "The man's male dog lying down is absolutely dead!"
    "Huh, my plastic husband is so beautiful, I think..."
    Minhangchuan finally couldn't bear it. He stepped forward and hugged him: "Oh? What do you want to say, has YY been interesting?"

Open live broadcast sites, Taobao sites, video sites, takeaway platforms, live broadcasts in the overhead world...Experience the joy of reaching the peak of life.
    Minhangchuan: "Does Madam know that it is wrong?"
    Subordinate: "Mr. Min... Madam is already the richest man in the world!"
    Shen Ran: I am not a pioneer in the industry, I am just a porter of cultural technology...
    ————————-
    Shen Ran (MC) transmigrated into a book called HE City where it talk about the rich and famous of the city. Original SR is arranged marriage wife of Min Hang Chuan (ML), and SR was the one who forced the marriage (in a sense) as he was in love with ML for a while. Shen family only have SR, his brother Shen Chin (SC) and his father all who dotes on SR so they arrange the marriage. Original plot is SR and ML got in a loveless marriage and due to SR bad attitude he indirectly Qi Xiao Yang (QXY) who is the lover of Chin (another rich 2nd gen). And he also cuckoo his husband with an actor (Chao) and got pregnant. He died due to miscarriage when he was chased out of the house by ML and his family fortune also got ruin by Chin.

MC transmigrated with a system who prevented him for acting OOC and his goal is to earn money and when he did he will get a tool and one of the tool is enable ML to view his true thoughts instead of what he said. MC copy ideas from him world and bring it over to earn money

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  2. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did MC transmigrate? Was it before OriMC got in a relationship with others?

How is MC & ML's relationship?

Is it drama free?

3. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    So far it is funny with some drama - ML and MC relationship is from bad but moving to more tender moments.

mereumsama, maya_sov and zarya like this.
  4. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers.
    Is it mentioned why ML married Chen in the 1st life?

5. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    Another arranged marriage. ML grandfather arrange for MC and ML marriage in the first place. And after Mc death 3 moths later ML marriage with Chen.

6. zarya

zarya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol poor ML.
    So can I assume that ML didn't really like Chen?
    And what happens to Chen after MC transmigrates aka his ending?
    Also does MC confess about the transmigration/ ML gets memories of first timeline?

7. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    Still listening :cool: once finish i finish spoiler for rest of chapters

zarya likes this.
  8. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    The next few chapters are more relationship development

Ning back story became more flesh out. When the attackers went to their house to try to get the research notes, Ning brother who was 2/3 was sleeping and due to the commotion was waken up and taken by them as hostage. So Ning to protect his brother gave them his own research which is not what they want but they do not know it at that time. Ning was hoping they release his brother but they did not and instead took his brother away. Later they contact them to exchange the real research for this brother but Ning family refused and Ning stole it and went to the location. However another group of people turn up who also want the same thing and a fight occurred. Ning was knock unconscious and when he awake his parents said his brother is dead. They even destroyed everything related to Ning brother (Yan) but Ning refused to believed his brother is dead. Ning parents are only interested in research and a child like Ning who supposed have inherit their good genes. So Ning in order to fulfill his empty heart (he attached all his emotions to his brother as the only living family as he does not acknowledge his negligence parents) has become a playboy. He go around flirting with boys and girls but does not go into any sexual relationship with them or take any responsibility. It is a way for him to fill the heart temporarily and when he first met MC he feel close to MC and like him very much (like a brother). He was happy when later MC call him brother. Ning when drunk once brought ML brother (MC young underage video blogger) with him to a yatch and drunk told the boy he like him. Poor guy when Ning woke up he clear it and the boy is a bit heart broken (not sure if this will develop later)

On Ning brother he refused to give up and managed to restore some videos and found out a near by store keep managed to save his brother and he tracked his brother all the way to same orphanage that MC, Qi and Chen is from. Qi is confirmed not to be his brother so now they are trying to see if they can get Chen to try out the DNA test.. At this point Qi and MC is not aware Chen is 12 (or maybe they suspect?). As the orphanage director always refer him to 12.

Chen turn out to have the similar system as MC and it seem like he lost once. The system once told MC about the rankings and that there is one who as first and he is an pianist but he also failed in the task. Chen was trying to get back to his 1st position since he had it before and he had enjoy it and want it again. That is what he has been hinting on so far.

On MC and ML relationship, ML is in love with MC and MC is feeling more towards ML but still thinking about divorce as he still think Chen is the actual ML wife due to the story plot o_O
    ML progress to helping MC with his cycle to actually bedding MC although after that he fainted and need to be hospitalized for observation :ROFLMAO: But he started to find joy in this activity and is pursing MC and he even started to get jealous of MC close brothership with Qi. MC will now start acting more of his own character as once he bed ML his personality stats will hit 100% and will not decrease with time as unlike previously

9. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    The story progress a bit with ML, MC, Qi, Chin and Ning went on a holiday (although ML was not too happy) :D cause he was planning on the trip to be alone with MC but MC drag a whole party with him instead. There is just some small interesting plots of them gambling stones (of jade) but the relationship between them all progress a lot more. MC began to act more closer to ML and they get to enjoy more of their night activities.

Qi then went into labour and Chin was away but luckily MC was concern about Qi so went to check on him in the office. ML help to carry Qi to the car and they rush to the hospital. Qi managed to give birth safety and during there MC as a joke did a DNA test with Ning and found out Ning is his brother. At first MC hid this from ML for a while, but when ML found out cause MC was acting strange, ML then told MC what he know and together they managed to piece the whole story. Especially with what ML found out later.

There was a family called Li whose patriarch once saved the life of the Shen, Ming and Luo family heads when they were all in the army. However this caused the life of Li so Li final wish is to ask them help look after his wife and son. They promised this but when the went to approach Li wife, she said there is no need for this cause it was a war they went to and she came from another prominent family Fung and just went back to Fung family who accept them back. Then Li son grew up and have a wife and child and somehow due to an air traffic accident the whole family died leaving only Li grandson who is a third gender. When the three family found out it was already a few months late and the child has vanished. They only finally track down the child to the orphanage but there was three child who met the criteria. So why did they choose MC just because of the bullet necklace (that is what Chen though but in actual fact they pick MC cause he resembles Li son wife the most and they are aware they could be making an error but will still love MC :cry:). But the actual Li grandson is actually Qi - cause Qi at that time already know how to talk and remember his name (which is the grandson name) but cause he is a toddler his pronunciation is not clear so the director gave him the wrong surname. Qi also has a burn scar which is the lock that he wore and is given by the three family. So they figure out Chen must have some stuff that will try to prove him as the Li son but it is not true and that is why it seems like he also act against Chen.

MC figure out that what Chen planned (and succeed in past life) was to first discredit MC as MC said it is strange how come his pursuits of ML became a laughing stock of so many people as these things in their circle are mostly keep silent. Someone has been spreading news and also Chao who tried to seduce MC into an affair. So that if MC reputation is ruin when Chen come out as the legit Li family son then the families will likely then put all their resources to Chen. And this is where it become clear what happened after MC died last time - MC family Shen no longer support anything as they really love MC and cannot accept Chen. Chen has three wishes as in the the three life that was save so his first is to marry ML then the next two are the two test tube babies. So he was not successful at all in getting ML since ML was ‘forced’ into this.

So they planned to try to force Chen hand, first pretend Qi is falling into depression (MC suspect Chen hand in Qi death int eh past as it is unusual for Qi to commit suicide as he still have his baby to look after), and then MC went to meet with Chen. And it was during the meeting at an auction, Chen noticed MC being closed to Ning and he though Ning is MC lover and MC is pregnant (MC Is not even aware of it). And he told MC that MC stole his position and he can prove by having a DNA test with Shen father. MC then play along with it laying a trap (MC did not tell ML he is pregnant as ML is over seas and he is feeling shy :X3::ROFLMAO:). It then all come down to a tea meeting with all the players there.

MC first let them know he know he is adopted and ask about the adoption and is happy to find out Ming grandpa actually still love him whether he is the Li grandson or not and so do the other elders. Then when Chen pretend to be Li son, Qi came out and started to challenge him on it. Their trump card which was found out by ML (which is suspect to have ruin Chen in the last life so he failed and had to restart - or so he though) was that Chen is the illegitimate son of his adoptive father. So Chen father marry into a rich family (also called Chen) and he had been planning to get the family money. He had an affair outside that ended with a child Chen and when Chen mother found out that Chen father is married she threaten to tell Chen father wife and he killed her. Then Chen father make his wife unable to have children and arrange for the scheme to be able to adopt Chen as his and his wife child. So he arrange to have 5 child of the third gender who is similar age to be placed into same orphanages so it will look like a coincidence that he pick Chen as his child. Chen is not aware of all these so he was shocked when he found out and worse for him MC and Qi had gotten his adoptive mother to the meeting and she was angry and have Chen father arrested and imprison. Chen then tried to bring MC down with him saying MC is having another men child (ML is there but he just came back from overseas so MC do not have the opportunity to tell him he is pregnant
    :whistle:) Well ML have a huge reactions and Chen though he win until he noticed the different and ML is happy about the news (well not happy he is last to find out). Then MC real mother come out (she is also there :LOL: being brought in by Ning) and it turn out she is from the Fung family which mean she is the last survivor of the Fung who are the Li in laws. And she is threaten to sue Chen if the go on saying false accusations as Ning is MC real brother and she also brought with her a super computer which happens to have the Li wife DNA and thus Qi was proved to be the Li heir.

The actual story then ended with the system leaving both Chen and MC (Chen lost all his money with only some left and his reputation is ruined) and system told MC that system provide an opportunity for ordinary people to get greatness but how they do it is up to them. And MC aim has always been to help people and it is good for MC to be a winner and spread more kindness. However MC do not believe the system as he said why whoever won ML love become the final winner? As that was also Chen goal as if he get ML he become winner. But the system left before answering this :D

10. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    How about the baby? Or it just end with the system left MC?
    Not translated yet?

11. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    No there are extras. Bb was born in it.

HIMETAN likes this.
  12. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww I want to read it too.. Thanks for the summaries..:aww::aww:

13. Jadeite524

Reading List:
    Link
    The birth is only like a one liner. Extra is about MC starting to write Webnovel online and ML became his fan but both did not know this. They only realized when they arranged to meet in real life.

HIMETAN likes this.
  14. HIMETAN

Reading List:
    Link
    What a cute fate hahaha

15. charysa

charysa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried to read this story several times but gave up each time after a while. Now that I know the ending, I figure I will probably not be finishing it myself... Some of the setting conceits just irks me.

Like the system: All of its missions are about making X amount of money within Y amount of time. Almost all of its rewards are about helping make money, aside from the last "reward" which is to let the ML see the MC's thoughts (without MC's knowledge or permission, mind). Yet the "win condition" of the system is to win the ML's love, which seems to be completely unrelated to the whole money making thing, since ML is a rich megacorp boss, and thus the financial circumstance of his partner doesn't really matter. This makes the MC's progression path, in a narrative sense, quite dissonant.

Then there's the main restriction by the system, which is to remain "In Character"...but only in relation to the ML. The MC can act all OCC with everyone else, even doing a complete 180 such as with the Qi guy the original host bullied. But with ML, this restriction is basically forcing MC to act all lovey dovey, and aggressively initiate physical contact (even knowing about ML's mental trauma about physical contact), or else get kicked out of the story (ie. dying). From one point of view, it feels like both MC and ML got stockholmed into falling in love with each other, with the system forcing MC into getting used to his "wife" role, and the ML getting habituated into tolerating contact with MC due to the resulting forced contact therapy.