Forgotten Title Transmigrater to be villain's mother (wattpad)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fairlady1996, Nov 21, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, i found this novel in wattpad called tranmigrated to be the mother of villain. I want to mtl however there no author name or chinese tittle so i can't googled the raw novel. Anyone know the chinese title?

Novel : it about xia an who tranmigrated from apocalypse world into a novel. His sister used to read this novel and told her because one of the cannon fodder had the same name as her. Then when she tranmigrated, she still had the ability in her previous world( the more she eat, the beautiful she become) and she had a illegitimate child, the villain in the novel. So as the mother, he picked up the villain (this kid is so cute)

*It kinda similar to ceo villainess childhood friend- a bit of the beginning plot but it was different*

So she (vase actress) who had blackened by the netizen because she had a child out of wedlock picked up a survival game show and it was awesome since she already experienced apocalyse so yeah, this female mc is badass. The netizen started fall in love with her face (she ate too much and become more beautiful). And the little villain is so cute . The interaction between mother and child really poke my . The father is still unknown. There a lot of potential male lead but the author said he still haven't shown yet.

It was mtl in wattpad ,so anyone who had read this story?

2. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/transmigrated-to-be-the-mother-of-the-villain.95035/

I think there is a raw link there and here is the Chinese name: 被迫穿成反派的娇气亲妈

Edit:
    Raw Link: oldtimescc.cc/go/10218/

3. Fairlady1996

Fairlady1996 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link