LCD Transmigrating into a Mob Character to Rehabilitate the Villain Plan

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Tachi Works, Jan 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Azure Blaze

Azure Blaze 『Stability』『Calmness』『Tranquility』『Heavenly Blue』

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the end you're implying that there would be a yaoi at the future developments in the story? Better Stop early than Sorry.

2. Azure Blaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Seriously? it's a male author who wrote this? this is kinda weird to know.. rather .. it's really weird.. Ughh..

3. Chiiiiiiiii

Chiiiiiiiii >Daoist Thirteen Bears< >Hero Astral Saber<

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually not. He seems like quite the good elder brother/father for the kids. And also rather brave to not avoid those two who brings trouble just by standing in a corner.

And you think other reincarnations and transmigrations aren't?

It's actually pretty interesting though, and there's no yaoi yet.
    And the translator said
    "This is really funny and cute, with a lot of action and adventure, a love story that slowly develops, and a plot that's quite different from your typical transmigration story. This was a novel that made me laugh, cry, and pull all-nighters to finish. I wouldn't be translating it if I didn't like it to this extent.

The humor is what drew me in before anything else, and I've long lost count of how many times I had to pause to laugh because of the MC's reactions or the situations he ends up in. I won't spoil much here, but this plays on the transmigration trope (among a few others) in a fun and ridiculous parody-like manner, but still ties it back to the plot.

There are both plot-intensive and cute/fluffy arcs. It's mostly action/adventure plus some cultivation in the first half, along with a lot of adorable moments that lay the foundation for the relationships of the main cast. The focus shifts to a romantic one in the latter half, but there's still plenty of humor and action."
    In others words, it has comedy, action, fluffy, and a really smooth relationship development that will make cheer for the couple and curse if things don't roll right.
    No. The original story was about a easy going guy going around the world with his bros and his harem (girls) but in the end the villain destroy the world + kill the bros + kill the muse of his life (the most beautiful harem mate, which was the tip lol). So he cursed the author because even a end that the fujoshis wanted (the villain becoming part of the harem, bl, or be actually a girl) would be better than that shitty end. Note: our mc was actually cheering for the villain to be a girl and wants to meet his muse, so, no, he wasn't gay.

readerz, alexfilia, Neyva and 3 others like this.
  4. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    You know that the meme is the "me gusta" (I like it)

Danis and Astaroth like this.
  5. Azure Blaze

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I said, it would just break my heart if there's yaoi in the future, I may like the story in the early stage but it will extremely disappoint me when the 'yaoi' plot starts to develop later.

6. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    Not what the guys (straight) who read LMW say~
    When it develops little by little you actually get disappointed if things don't happen even when you aren't a fan of the genre~
    I'm betting that it will be smooth~
    When it happens you will probably be "eeh...." and it will pass just like that~ like a mosquito bite that you perceive way later~
    And is interesting, so why not?

7. Tachi Works

Tachi Works Not a very well known member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh reading hetero harem feels gay to me because I'm a girl and tits being shoved in my face all the time makes me feel gay. But this isn't a forceful Yaoi shoving dicks in your face like please, it's not sex centerred at all. You won't be any less hetero for reading it. I'm a girl but I swear to you I was more hetero male no homo then all o y'all and I liked it fine.

8. Wildelily

Wildelily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can find the raws? :whistle: >_>

9. Asdfg

Asdfg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love yaoi!!!! \*3*/ I wish there was more chapters...

10. Shio

Shio Moderator Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's so cute~
    I wonder if the protagonist will become a love rival for the antagonist.

11. Tachi Works

Reading List:
    Link
    Update: This series reminds me of this manga: Our Brother Has Mental Problems (NOT a yaoi so you can try it out for reference to decide whether you want to read this novel because the plots have a lot in common.

Key similarities:
    -Both have self aware protagonists that frequently break the 4th wall and fight destruction flags.
    -Both Mob characters... or are they: suspicious suspicious
    -Both try to raise the other characters with their 4th wall ideologies
    -Loved by all sexes because they are ideal Senior/Elder Brother/Nanny Father figures

Key differences:
    -Although Our Brother Has Mental Problems, the MC transmigrates into a BL Wuxia otome game: He is straight, and so are all the other characters for all I know, OR they are all flamboyantly bi lmao. Their love for the MC is brotherly, except in the case of the 1 girl who straight up likes him. So it's not a yaoi.

- Transmigrating into a Mob: seems like it will eventually turn into a comedic shounen-ai or yaoi but not before a a long time of a child raising and character development arc. And as of now, MC is only raising 2 kids compared to the 3 boys and one girl in the Mental Brother manga.

kiara8 likes this.
  12. Kagamiya

Kagamiya I Wish to be Reincarnated

Reading List:
    Link
    You don't like yaoi, it is okay. But i swear, if you rate this novel poorly just because you find it yaoi, I will sic your head to the keyboard. You bet

13. lovelyxday

lovelyxday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    friendos, yaoi makes me love this novel even more~~~ I may consider just reading all the raws when I have time~~~

14. Chiiiiiiiii

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Ling Xia's opponent will think that he is a monster like his friends or the weakest, if it is the later it may present a chance for LX to showcase his strength and throw him out of the stage, and so also getting a better master like the children~

15. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    If you go to the spoiler thread you will know what kind of master he will have

16. Tachi Works

Reading List:
    Link
    i only read the spoilers for novels I don't really like, if I love it ill have patience thx

kiara8 likes this.
  17. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    The translator has dropped this project.

18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    .... :(
    Now I have to mtl it

readerz likes this.
  19. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest post now says the translator will summarize instead of translating everything. At least we get something. It's also a lot easier to MTL with summaries. ;)

kiara8 likes this.
  20. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: Translation is continuing! This chapter was a bit cute. "Someone was pining for me" :blobmelt:

kiara8 likes this.