Spoiler Transmigrating into a Mob Character to Rehabilitate the Villain Plan

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jade_xx, Mar 7, 2017.

1. Jade_xx

Jade_xx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want spoilers about the mc's relationship!!

2. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    What particular aspects of the relationship do you want to be spoiled about?

Matthew9999 likes this.
  3. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything that you know would be appreciated. Cute moments, moments when the MCs realizes their feelings for each other, etc.

4. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I don't think there was an exact "Ah ha" moment for him, but after he and Ling Xia end up in a couple of (very) suggestive situations, his possessive side really starts to show and it's pretty obvious that he wants Ling Xia's heart and body. He's definitely the one who falls first.

Oh boy, to answer this involves a lot of major spoilers. There's a few subplots involved and it's kind of hard to answer unless you have a more specific question, but his change of heart happens in vol. 3. His feelings were probably still sort of on the fence at the time they started going out, but it truly turned romantic not long after.

Hmm, this is also kind of hard to answer since I think most of the novel is cute moments haha. Like, the entirety of vol. 4 is basically romcom. But that involves spoiling a lot more than I'm willing to say atm unless you have something specific you want to know.

Well, in a few more chapters, they'll end up in ShaoYang Sect and Yu ZhiJue is really tsun in this arc. For example, getting mad at Ling Xia for not visiting him more often, looking out for Ling Xia by secretly threatening the people who bullied him, pretending he doesn't like Ling Xia's gift as much as he really does, etc.

I'm not sure if you've noticed the Time Skip tag on the series page, but there's a reason that's there.
    Ling Xia "leaves" the alternate world at the end of volume 1 because [major spoilers I won't say unless you ask]. By the time he returns, iirc 4 years had already passed, and his reunion with Yu ZhiJue was a super cute and heartwarming scene. It was so obvious how much Yu ZhiJue missed Ling Xia and he hugged him and was basically unwilling to let go. He even got mad at Song XiaoHu for "interrupting" when he came to bring food and kicked Song XiaoHu out immediately lol.

Each volume is a major arc, and there's a time skip between all of them. To be honest, I think every reunion they had was super, super cute, especially given the emotional factor b/c all the volumes (except the last) end on pretty brutal cliffhangers.

5. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm fine with any kind of spoilers you are willing to share, honestly. Since someone was reposting the TL's work elsewhere, TL said (s)he will just translate volume 1 and see. But I'm really impatient, so please tell me everything you know, because Idk about any plot points, I can't ask about any specific questions

6. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    *raises hand* Hi, I'm the translator haha. Sorry about the announcement making you anxious. I'll give a brief summary of the events that relate to them getting together, so I guess this is spoilers for the first 2 volumes and the very beginning of vol. 3. Some details might not be 100% accurate as my memory is not infallible.

Seriously, I'm basically spoiling the entire first half of the novel with this post. There's also brief mentions of R18 scenes. Read at your own discretion.

In the most recent translated chapter, there's a young boy with a dagger who attacks them in the cave. He's actually the obnoxious guy that likes Cui Yu, the one that wrecked their ship. They fight, and that boy ends up dead. Yu ZhiJue deals the killing blow and is very traumatized afterwards. Ling Xia comforts and calms him down, and it's the start of when Yu ZhiJue starts to really open up. He sees how protective and kind Ling Xia is to him, and his own protective feelings towards Ling Xia start at this point imo.

During their time at ShaoYang Sect, there's a lot of small moments like I've mentioned before where they interact and grow closer. Ling Xia is under the tutelage of a mysterious master and gifts Yu ZhiJue (and also Song XiaoHu) magical artifacts that he made himself. Yu ZhiJue treasures it like no other, even if he tries not to let Ling Xia know. He's very tsun lol.

Later, the dad of boy who died comes to ShaoYang Sect and there's a big deal about finding the culprit. They bring this guy who has an artifact that can find even dead bodies and the last person who touched it. Ling Xia was the one who buried the boy, so he gets blamed. To protect Yu ZhiJue (who's currently in solitary confinement and knows nothing about this), Ling Xia takes all the blame himself. The specifics are actually very exciting as this event showcases Ling Xia's intelligence.

The boy's status isn't low and Ling Xia has no one backing him, so he still ends up receiving "heavy punishment" that's basically a death sentence. He knows he's not going to make it, so he gets Cui Yu to promise to pass a message to Yu ZhiJue after he comes out of solitary confinement. The message is 3 things he wants to tell Yu ZhiJue (1. I won't die; 2: Don't fight with Song XiaoHu and stay on good terms as brothers; 3: I didn't hurt or suffer at all), partly as a farewell, partly in hopes to prevent Yu ZhiJue from destroying the world in the future, and mostly b/c there's nothing else he can do.

Ling Xia dies. (This is what I mean when I say the volumes all end on a cliffhanger lol...)

Ling Xia opens his eyes and he's back in his bedroom on Earth. Don't worry, I promise this story isn't a tragedy. Previously, he had a theory that if he died in the alternate world, he'd return to Earth, and that was proven correct.

After a few days of returning to normal life, he gets curious about what happened, so he pulls up the web novel and finds out that the ending has slightly changed. In short, Yu ZhiJue still destroyed the world, except this time, he did it because a world without "him" does not deserve to exist. It's so heartbreaking, especially the short blurb where you get to see Yu ZhiJue's POV as he desperately believes in and waits for Ling Xia to come back b/c the other told him "I won't die."

Anyways, Ling Xia is pretty much resigned and eventually goes to bed, but when he opens his eyes he finds that he's back in the alternate world. Turns out, after he "died" his mysterious master stole his body away and for the past 4 years has been trying to revive him with medicine. Now that he's awake, his master leaves and he goes off to find Yu ZhiJue and Song XiaoHu.

He reunites with his two adorable younger brothers and it's heartwarming and super cute. Yu ZhiJue pretty much forces him to sleep on the same bed b/c he doesn't want to let Ling Xia out of his sights for even a moment. It's also here that Yu ZhiJue starts getting possessive and his feelings towards Ling Xia move out of the platonic category.

They were currently out on a mission (Ling Xia helps them complete it), but on their way back to ShaoYang Sect, their ship gets attacked by a guy who used to be a subordinate of Yu ZhiJue's dad. There's a huge fight, the ship is destroyed, and everyone swept out to sea.

During the fight, Ling Xia almost died and was unconscious, and Yu ZhiJue is desperately keeping himself and Ling Xia afloat while trying to find land. I forget the specifics, but when they're stranded on the sea is when they have their first kiss while Ling Xia is still out of it. Yu ZhiJue is still innocent and ignorant, so even after they reach a deserted island, he keeps stealing kisses from Ling Xia b/c it feels good even if he doesn't know why.

They get picked up by a female pirate who also captured Song XiaoHu and MuRong Xue (aka Ling Xia's goddess), and there is so much jealousy from Yu ZhiJue during this arc. He's a teenager with a crush so you can imagine how well that goes. They eventually manage to get back to ShaoYang Sect.

My memory for this part is kind of fuzzy as I don't remember the order of some of the events. Yu ZhiJue's feelings have progressively gotten stronger as time passed by. At one point where they were sharing a bed, Ling Xia gets woken up b/c Yu ZhiJue is basically having a wet dream and humping him. Ling Xia gets the bright idea of helping Yu ZhiJue to finish faster to prevent him from dragging it out and waking up, but he wakes up and is so offended. Awkward puberty lesson follows lol.

Yu ZhiJue has also been geting really pushy and forces a lot of kisses on Ling Xia, and Ling Xia is obviously unwilling b/c gender issues and the fact that he doesn't see Yu ZhiJue in a romantic way. This part was pretty painful emotionally, especially when Yu ZhiJue confesses and gets rejected rip. Ling Xia tells him that he doesn't like being kissed and hugged, and Yu ZhiJue does stop, b/c he doesn't want to be hated. There's a lot of tension and awkwardness as their relationship starts to fall apart. Ling Xia tries so hard to do the right thing b/c he doesn't want to be the cause of leading Yu ZhiJue astray, but he doesn't really know what he should do.

There's a pretty big subplot with two factions that are trying to find Yu ZhiJue, one to kill him (his mom's sect), the other to raise him as his father's heir (aka turn to the dark side). Ling Xia wants neither to succeed, and tries to prevent this from happening, but plans go awry and he, Yu ZhiJue, and MuRong Xue get caught up in the middle of a huge fight.

Long story short, Ling Xia tries desperately to save Yu ZhiJue but faints and gets killed by another former subordinate of Yu ZhiJue's dad, who then takes the unconscious Yu ZhiJue away. What did I say about cliffhanger endings lol...

Ling Xia is back in his room and this time he's in despair b/c one, he has no idea if Yu ZhiJue managed to survive, and two, their relationship was still in a rocky and unstable state when he died. He immediately checks up on the web novel, but to his surprise, he can't find it. The novel's author was basically, "Since no one likes my story, I deleted it," and Ling Xia is in even more despair.

He spends his life on Earth in deep, deep depression, and it even affected his work and he had to take time off. There's a lot of pain b/c he knows he hurt Yu ZhiJue when he rejected him, and he had never, ever wanted to hurt Yu ZhiJue. During this period of being stranded on Earth and not knowing how to go back, Ling Xia does work through some of his emotions, and at this point, I'm pretty sure his feelings are starting to move out of the platonic category as well.

Eventually, b/c of a rather hilarious reason, he ends up waking up in the alternate world again. This time he's in an ice cavern and he can't move his body at all. After some time, a super hot guy arrives and he recognizes that it's Yu ZhiJue all grown up. When Yu ZhiJue realizes Ling Xia's awake, he princess carries him out of the cave and to his super fancy palace-like residence.

Ling Xia finds out that he's been comatose for 5 years and his body's weakened to a ridiculous state (aka why he can't move or talk). Yu ZhiJue attends to him and gives him medicine, helping Ling Xia slowly heal.

There's a hot spring that's suppose to make him heal faster, and obviously Yu ZhiJue helps him bathe. Ling Xia is super embarrassed and ends up reacting to being touched, so Yu ZhiJue kisses and jerks him off. Afterwards, Yu ZhiJue is kind of hesitant b/c previously Ling Xia told him he didn't like these kind of things, but Ling Xia surprises him and says that he's willing to give them being together a try.

Part of the reason Ling Xia agrees is that he doesn't feel bad when Yu ZhiJue kisses or touches him, and thinks that it's within what he can accept since they won't go all the way (aka Yu ZhiJue doesn't have that knowledge and Ling Xia is never going to tell him). There's another intense subplot that involves misunderstandings, kidnapping, and weddings before they do bang (the way Yu ZhiJue gains that knowledge is pretty hilarious), but at that point, Ling Xia has also admitted to himself that he loves Yu ZhiJue and is willing to sleep with him.

I've spent way too much time typing this up, and I'm pretty burned out rip. At this point, they've finally gotten together, and while a lot of other exciting things also happen later, they'll still be together and happy in the end.

Sorry, I don't think I have the energy to type up a cliff-notes version for the rest... If you have any other simple questions, feel free to ask and I'll check back to this thread sometime tomorrow.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  7. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, thank you!!! So I have a few questions, when the dad of the kid that got kill wanted to punish MC, you said the MC don't have any backing, but what about his master? Could it be the master is not part of the sect? While he was in the comas, did his body age? If not, is that why there were time skips? So the MC and ML can match each other physically? And what happened to the supposed-hero and the goddess? And the author and the master?

8. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    He lives (temporarily) at the edges of ShaoYang Sect, but his true affiliation is unknown. I say master, but he's more of a hands-off wise sage who occasionally throws books at Ling Xia and tells him to figure things out on his own. The person himself doesn't consider himself Ling Xia's master, but Ling Xia considers himself the man's pupil.

He's super secretive (not even Ling Xia knows his name) and moves around a lot to hide his whereabouts. He doesn't really show up later, and towards the end, it's only mentioned in passing that another character was looking for him.

His body on earth and his body in the alternate world are two separate bodies, and time also flows differently in both dimensions. For example, when he came back to Earth at the beginning of vol. 2, he found out that only 1 night has passed since he flamed the author.

His body in the alternate world does age while he's unconscious, so the age difference between him and Yu ZhiJue stays the same. Yu ZhiJue grows taller than him though.

He becomes the strongest person in the world and lives a carefree life traveling around with his magical beast partner. There is no harem; he's only interested in getting strong and Ling Xia's efforts in teaching him to stay true to a single girl probably also had some effect.

In the last chapter of the extras, we find out that during his travels, he ended up blind and was rescued and taken care of by a girl living by herself. They ended up having a child, but the girl ran away after the child was born so Song XiaoHu is now searching for the child's mother. He hasn't had any luck and came to ask Ling Xia and Yu ZhiJue for help. The kid is very attached to Ling Xia and Yu ZhiJue gets pretty jealous lol.

She doesn't really show up much after vol. 2. She's part of Song XiaoHu's team of "rescue Yu ZhiJue from the dark side" when they challenge a tower of Yu ZhiJue's in vol. 3 so has a few cameos. In the end, she reforms her sect and its prejudices, remains good friends with Ling Xia, and even gets married. It's not mentioned to who, but it's definitely not Song XiaoHu (which Ling Xia kind of laments over).

There is pretty much no info on the author other than their pen name. Personally, I feel like it's a minor self-insert of this story's actual author, and they're mostly a plot device via the novel they write and there for comedic purposes. It's never explained how the author relates to Ling Xia's transmigration other than that Ling Xia's actions affect the web novel's contents. There's a chapter in extras where you get to read an excerpt of the novel the author wrote after the happy ending. It's a very memorable chapter.

9. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!!! I will be looking forward to your translations <3

10. Fantasy Lovers

Fantasy Lovers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    raw link pls.....

11. vsukio

vsukio Well-Known Egg

Reading List:
    Link
    Raws

CAPSKSKS and Aster Anemone like this.
  12. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    CAPSKSKS and Aster Anemone like this.
  13. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    O.O why have i never seen this one before! orz

you mentioned there was a misadenstanding involving someone getting married? ...who was that person?

14. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Was there something like that?

15. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    and @alexfilia :

There is. At one point MC has a misunderstanding about ML after hearing 3rd party information. ML was said to be getting married to someone -- a political marriage, if you will -- and understandably MC was upset. ML had been sweet-talking him at this point so he thought ML was being unfaithful. MC makes a break for it, leaving the home where he'd been living with the ML under house arrest for his health.

Later, ML tracks him down and tries to wreck everyone (friends included) in true yandere fashion before MC stops him. To add to the misunderstanding, the ML happens to be wearing red (a wedding color). But as ML explains later, he never intended to go through with the marriage thing -- was all scheming -- and he changed into red clothes because he got hurt. Blood, especially fresh blood, doesn't show up easily on red. Of course, MC is super worried when he finds out ML got hurt. XD

16. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    how did the Ml react when he found out the mc run off on him ? :D

kiara8 likes this.
  17. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    Wellll... most of the novel is from the MC's point of view. So we really only see the MC's reactions. But judging from ML's yandere rage at the MC being surrounded by other people -- one of them is this really cool girl that was in original!Song Xiaohu's harem and that ML got jealous of way back when they all met her -- he didn't react well at all. I assume he finished his business, getting hurt in the process, and rushed to the MC right after he heard he'd left.

There's a hilarious scene when you see that everyone assumes that the MC is the ML's boytoy but upon seeing ML cave in so easily to MC, readjust their mindsets. Because would that tyrannical ML be like that to just a boytoy? LOL

18. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    it was said that the original-mc (one of the kids the mc is babysiting :D) went blind and had a kid and he left it with the mc .....what is the mc's relationship with the kid ? (the ml must be really jealous lol :D)

since all their problems are solved by the end of vol 3 what is vol 4 about?

kiara8 likes this.
  19. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    This is all in the last extra chapter, so there's not that much info. Song XiaoHu brought his son to MC and ML's place b/c he was trying to find the mother and ML's information network is huge, so they stayed for a while. MC loves the kid and thinks the kid is super cute, and the kid really likes MC as well. ML was pretty jealous b/c the kid wanted to sleep in the same bed as MC and MC was happy to, which meant ML couldn't do any bedroom activities lol

Basically, here's a very short, personal breakdown of what each volume is about:
    Vol. 1: fluff, the foundation of their relationship, cultivation arc
    Vol. 2: adventure, puberty, a lot of plot, pain and feels
    Vol. 3: honeymoon, princess in a tower, most brutal cliffhanger ending
    Vol. 4: romcom, hijinks galore, ML pretty much being a perv

Mikaa, earp, ContesaRubia and 9 others like this.
  20. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey how did the male lead find out how to get it on? I heard it was funny?