Spoiler Transmigrating into a Mob Character to Rehabilitate the Villain Plan

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Jade_xx, Mar 7, 2017.

1. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    No, b/c it's been picked up. I've also had a bunch of ppl tell me that they're very against the summaries, so... I figured vol. 2 will be enough to appease those who want summaries, but not enough to enrage those that don't.

Nope, and he doesn't care. In the original novel, he craved power to go against Song XiaoHu, but this time, power isn't the most important thing to him anymore, it's Ling Xia. And for Ling Xia, he'd even be willing to give up everything as long as they can stay together.

2. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to say your detailed summaries/translations for volume 2 were amazing.

3. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, but does this mean he isn't the head of the demonic faction any more? Because I'm pretty sure he would need power for that.

4. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I'm happy you enjoyed it!

He is. No one knows he lost half his power (Song XiaoHu kind of has a suspicion b/c they spar a lot) and since he's not waging war this time around, it's not like anyone has a chance to ever find out. He had the power to destroy the world, so even if he only has half of that now, it's still a ridiculous amount of power.

5. insteadofdeath

insteadofdeath Faith

Reading List:
    Link
    I personally loved the summaries. They were way more detailed than what I was expecting, it was like a delicious pie fell from the sky! And since the translation future of this novel seems uncertain I appreciate the summary all the more, lol.

6. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie: Whoa, I wasn't sure what happened politically, I mostly read the romance part and skipped the others. Thanks. By the way, what's your next project? I love summaries of some danmei novels if you feel like writing more. The problem with the stealing websites won't happen if you don't list your work on NU front page, I think.

Kittsune, kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  7. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh, the political aspect stops being the focus after vol. 3, so you didn't miss much. Most of it was background implications, like how else would Yu ZhiJue have conned himself into where Ling Xia worked, etc. if not for the huge organization behind his back.

For now, I'm probably going to do a few teasers for novels that I liked, and maybe a summary of another series if there enough interest.

8. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, I would love some teasers/summaries. :blobpopcorn: May I suggest that you also continue to updates your raws recs? I like that.

alexfilia likes this.
  9. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard vol 3 also ends on a cliffhanger can anyone tell me what happened ?

10. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I updated that page yesterday, but yes, I will definitely keep adding more novels. I wish I could read faster haha.

Short answer: Ling Xia dies again, except this time, it's right Yu ZhiJue's arms (unlike the last two times when Yu ZhiJue wasn't even present/conscious).

readerz and Ami like this.
  11. Ami

Ami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you tell me how did he die this time ><

readerz likes this.
  12. winter-t

winter-t Casual Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    First, some background info. At the end of vol. 2, MC's body in this world was officially killed off, unlike at the end of vol. 1 where he still had a sliver of life left. Also, the puppeteer who killed him also left controlling devices in his dead body so he could trick ML into thinking MC wasn't really dead, but just in a coma. ML threw all sorts of miracle medicine at MC's body and fixed the superficial aspects, but it didn't change the fact that this body is fundamentally dead.

So when MC transmigrated back, he was using a dying body. ML's medicine sort of gave him an extended lease, and it wasn't MC's fault, but the physical body itself that could only last so long. Not to mention, MC ended up in fights, was "worn out" a lot by ML in bed, got seriously injured by the puppeteer again, was forced to fight Song XiaoHu, and had a lot of emotional/physical stress. The body was on a countdown to the day it completely broke down to begin with, and all those things only made that day come sooner.

MC and Song XiaoHu had freed some orthodox prisoners that were captured by ML's subordinates while ML was in close-door cultivation. They were being chased after they were discovered, and MC also had his body controlled by the puppeteer and was made to fight Song XiaoHu. It was basically a mess of trying to escape while being heavily injured.

They ended up running to the forest near where ML was doing his closed-door cultivation, and then at a critical moment, ML came out and found them all fighting plus how MC was once again on the verge of death. He got really mad, but his subordinates tried to convince him that MC was a spy and that killing MC was all for ML's sake. ML grew livid, and pretty much revealed his relationship w/ MC in front of everyone present, b/c how could he possibly not recognize the person he loved?

However, MC's body was literally barely functioning at that point. ML cradled MC in his arms and begged him not to leave, but MC couldn't even see or hear, and only apologized for their previous fight (they kind of got into a fight before ML went into closed-door cultivation), begged ML to live a happy life, and said that he wouldn't die. And then he died right in front of ML's eyes. ML almost lost it right then and there, wanting to kill the entire world, himself included, as compensation for MC's death.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2017
  13. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    :cookie:I used to read more raws but I have two projects now, lol so I have less time for it.

14. Kirihara Maya

Kirihara Maya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Marked as watched page before looking for the NUF pages to read* :blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

readerz likes this.
  15. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah Jue is really like his dad... I mean he has a need to monopolize his one person's heart. Once not getting what he wants he immediately gets twisted. Also volume 2 cements in my heart that Ah' Jue's dad is totally bi. He must have had a harem of both men and women until he met with Ah' Jue's mom

16. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you get that? Is it because his subordinates were too loyal?

ContesaRubia, readerz and lazynoodles like this.
  17. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Right in one. They were all like the only ones he needs are us. As if they're used to sharing....

Ease, ContesaRubia, Fuyuneko and 3 others like this.
  18. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that explains everything.

Fuyuneko, lazynoodles and readerz like this.
  19. Aster Anemone

Aster Anemone Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read three volumes and now starting the forth.
    Didn't expected it to be so dark. MC suffered so much and third vol. I wished so many time for him to die and end his suffering. He is too pitiful in 3rd vol. And Ml is a real brat throwing tantrums and doing what he wants. Now I want to see him being sorry or repent :cry::cry:

kiara8 and alexfilia like this.
  20. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    *silently sneaks in and leaves fanart behind*

Scene after buying clothes and sleeping in the cave. 2nd day for poor MC, being sandwhiched by right Protagonist & left ML.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 16, 2017