Spoiler Transmigrating into the Cannon Fodder White Moonlight

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, May 4, 2020.

1. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chacha transmigrated into the novel she had just read and become the white moonlight of the male lead.

The white moonlight was arrogant and stupid. On the early stage, she left the male lead hanging. At the later stage, she stuck closely on the male lead. The male lead didn’t want it at all.

Every day, she was always framing the female lead and like to seek her own death. Finally, she ended up being opposed by all and deserted by her friends. Her reputation was destroyed and her life ended miserably.

Chacha: …… or she could earn some money to run away.
    Spoiler please
    Associated Names
    穿成炮灰白月光 [穿书]

Mikaa likes this.
  2. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what i know from mtl : original body is original ml (and maybe current i don't know if he is the ml ) White moonlight just because of her face so he did nothing and just watched her as it was not suffisant for more till he was disgusted by her personality. Original ml have a tragic past who explain why he is cold like an iceberg : his mother was an ambitious girl who succeded in fuck with a rich dude and wanted to use the baby as a stepping stone the rich dude was like get out when she informed him about the baby and the mother was like all my misery and all my problem are because of this baby. So if he exprimed an emotion like the durshley the mother whould punish OML to be locked in the cupboard at seven year old he was hungry and searched a trashcan but he was Kidnapped by traffickers and was abused and bullied every day till when he was eleven the father discover that he cant have children so they search him and found him but they treat him codly (even the mother make an apparition and i bet that she was like my dear child you missed me so much sobsob) so because of this trauma he have trouble with his feeling. (I think by mtl that he is not capable to have feeling more than superficial but not sure.) For original body family Her dad is an asshole who prefer boy over girl so he dote on his illigetemate son and is indiferent toward original body (it's more that this asshole treat his own daughter like an ennemy) the son framed her (not sure but i think that the dad plan was to make Her useless with money so that she cant go agaisnt his son and when he can protect himself he reduced the money that he give her till she was kicked out) . For the original female lead she is the type of poor transfer student who was bullied because she bump up on original male lead once.

Last edited: May 9, 2020
  3. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does she get back to her original “super wealthy” family ?

Mikaa likes this.
  4. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't know as i'm just at the beginning she wasn't dead when she transmigrated so i whouldn't skip that

5. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc aim to became an influencer (as she transmigrated as a beautiful girl at the beginning of internet) for that she employs original female lead to take photo as she's cheap.

Mystical giggles and adyaa like this.
  6. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahah , what’s this system that makes her go according to the plot ? Does she succeed in stopping OG FL from giving the national college exam ?

7. TuranTHESuperstar

TuranTHESuperstar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it being translated?

8. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes up To chapter 2 by foxaholics

9. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The second translated said that mc was swapped since birth by mother chen with her daughter (it was in an amusement park this bitch )tryed To drown a child but OG body was saved and lost her memory) because her daughter and original body were identical (because original body family was super rich ) and that mother shen said that she don't cared for original body who was not her daughter (not suprised because if i remember well and was not false because it's mtl and i don't speak chinese mother chen was part of the reason of original mc doom if i'm not false she collaborated with original female lead). And mc have to go according to the plot if not the time whould rewind and enter a black room.

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  10. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The second translated chapter said that if she finish the plot she can return to her family with lot of money as reward (or she can choose to stay in this world so she can receive the achevement accumuled and avoid her bad ending )

Last edited: May 10, 2020
  11. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So mc used a point of the plot to broke with one of fake friend in the original plot chen cha convince yao yiyi to frame ning an of cheating at the exam but yao yiyi is caught and she denounce shen cha as the brain behind the opération as shen cha was angry at yao yiyi with the professor here it became evident that she was guilty mc manage to do the same but when yao yiyi denounce her she said that she have no proof and that yao yiyi used her as a mouving vallet she tell all the thing that the two fake friends have to Her (and she manage to enregistre yao yiyi badmooutng the other fake friend)

JoshyM62 and Mystical giggles like this.
  12. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter 29 and more are vip so i can't have access to it . I will just say who can be the ml for now she have politely rejected a classmate that she have meet when she have buy a camera and the original male lead is interested by her as she's a mistery. Maybe more guy whould want her but for now they are the two in list. For the other fake friend lu ruoruo she get arrested because she convinced a gangster to hurt the heroine a friend of mc witnissed it and take a video mc show it to heroine who used it as a proof to take her (it appared in the original story original body have tryed to obstruct original female lead so that she can't take the exam to uni mc manipuled lu ruoruo to do the job but she went too far)

Last edited: May 11, 2020
    Mystical giggles likes this.
  13. renrenka

renrenka Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im a bit confuse with the name.
    so mc is chen cha, while the fake girl is chen chacha?

14. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea. From what I understood; Mc's real name is Chen Cha, but Chen Chacha's mom switched them at the amusement park. So Chen Chacha became Chen Cha while the Original Chen Cha lost her memories and became Chen ChaCha.

I find it really weird how Chen Cha's parents didn't notice their child was swapped. I'd understand if they were newborns, but they were 5.
    No way the 2 girls look exactly the same.

15. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    unless one of the parent cheat and sire a kid with someone else?

16. Drumy

Drumy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yea but MCs biological parents and Chen Chacha's have never met b4 so i dont think it's possible.

17. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    or maybe distant or someone else in the family sire a kid? who know? c-novels are weird and don't follow logic.

Drumy likes this.