Spoiler Transmigrating To Become The Boss’s Little Fairy

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ceilo27, Sep 7, 2020.

1. jennamt4

jennamt4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't see otherwise but she and ML's father does not play much of a role beyond this. ML moved forward without looking back.

Xi-hime and seabreezemojito like this.
  2. Pikiliu

Pikiliu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahhh I totally agree with youuuuu. Except my opinion is much harsher, like wth? I just read past the chapter where the stupid nurse talked about inheritance and I wanna beat them up. If my parents divorced(Ik that his mom died) I would not look kindly at my dad’s remarriage. Butttttt here, Jirang’s mom literally died and that lady came out alive and apparently after giving up on his wife the first time, he married the lady he saved instead of his wife, then he accused his son of something he didn’t do for that women??? I feel so bad for Jirangs mother and Jirang. Gah, this is mean, but I hope she drops dead or something, like why would she agree to it while pretending(exaggerated) to be innocent while ruining someone’s family. It ain’t her fault completely and I won’t put the blame entirely on her since in situations like this it’s unfair for the women to be blamed completely but the dad is a hdbfhiebendn. I wish I can hire the Zoldyck family to kill him. *Has another y does killua not exist in rl meltdown*

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  3. enliven

enliven Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still alive up until the grandfather's funeral. ML's cousin Ji Qian told ML's father not to bring her to the funeral or it will become a mess as the ML is already there (for the past 2 days). It's interesting to point out that he as the son only came on the second day.

WinnieS, Ceilo27 and seabreezemojito like this.
  4. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hate ML’s dad, now i doubt shes actually sick :notlikeblob::notlikeblob::notlikeblob: God, thank god ML and MC is cute. May i know at what chapter is that?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  5. enliven

Reading List:
    Link
    Ceilo27 and seabreezemojito like this.
  6. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    You know ive read the mtl where su ran said she thought that her talking to ji rang would bring emphatic feeling from ji rang to understand his dad because shes one of the victim too just like his mom. Shes dumb dumb, like yo his mother dead and you got saved. He would hate you all the more. I know i shouldnt judge based on that lil infos but bet she also choose the wrong guy because she dumb dumb. Not to made every single woman who in abusive relationship to be dumb, no that would be wrong, but specifically in her case, i just cant like her, and her line of thought at the situation is so dumb. And plus the grandpa and the dad who agreed to her proposal at that time were so dumb even more than her. They were supposed to be successful businessman and soldiers??? I give up :blobflag:

Ceilo27 and enliven like this.
  7. enliven

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like all 3. It's like they are blinded by her halo or something.

Ceilo27 and seabreezemojito like this.
  8. Dj2203

Dj2203 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm translating this novel, you can check it out on: midnightrambles.in

ina2s, Uncopyright and WinnieS like this.
  9. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After reading the spoilers:
    Su Rong coming up with talking to ML to make him understand his father better regarding his choice to abandoned ML’s mother and saved her instead, comes out as pretentious (my opinion). Because seriously, as an adult, it never occurred to her that this child, who is severely traumatized by his father’s choice, which is justifiably wrong in his eyes, after all, that is his mother, will reject her approach the most, when she’s considered the reason of his mother’s death? If you want him to psychologically heal and accept the reality, there’s a professional for that, who would actually understand that, her/Su Rong can never be the agent of peace between him and his father, nor a help to recover from his emotional distress. In fact she will be the worst choice.
    I honestly can’t fathom ML’s father at all. Regardless of protocol, he sounds like inhuman, to be able to choose to save someone else, but not his wife, the mother of his young child despite chances of success. To save someone else, a stranger, knowing that by doing so, your wife will die, your child who still in much need of his mother will suffer, what goes through his mind? A human will, with flaw, selfishly prioritize the one s/he loves above anything else. If I were him, as selfish as it is, I’ll go for my wife first, and would rather be admonished for sacrificing another. Whether I’ll be able to successfully save her is a second matter (call me stupid and emotionally blind, but that reaction seems to be more natural in my opinion. After all, A natural reaction would be, to protect the one we love.) And since he had made the choice, aren’t he, at least feel guilty to his child, and tried his best to make up for it? Instead, he went to marry the woman that he chose over his wife for “guilt” sake? Again, he just abandoned his son and completely dismissed the natural law of, the love one should be first and foremost before anyone else, before any “guilt.” Yet his “guilt” towards this woman whom his son sees as the reason his mother died is much bigger that whatever guilt he has towards his own child. His child had obviously showed resistance to this woman from the get go.

lylac, Veedah, k.inn and 3 others like this.
  10. seabreezemojito

Reading List:
    Link
    THIS!!!! If i could like your post 1000 times i will

11. Sandy_Elaine

Sandy_Elaine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So glad there is a discussion about this...I finished MTLing the entire novel and my only sore point was with how the father MARRIED the woman who he sacrificed for his wife. and the fact that he expected his son to understand that. Honestly if I were the ML, I would have thought they had an affair or sth and he chose to save his mistress instead. I know it’s kinda far off and that’s not what happened but it was such a stupid decision...

lylac, k.inn and Ceilo27 like this.
  12. Ceilo27

Ceilo27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As an outsider, I will think they had an affair as well.
    I couldn't understand, why couldn't the ML father help her? I mean I can understand if he wants to help her but Marry her?
    As a man and a soldier/police officer, (I forgot which one he was) his first priority is his country, then his wife, then his children, after that strangers. (I don't think civilians count since they are the same as the country.)
    He could have helped her in suing the guy who beats her up or even giving her some money and a house until she can support herself financially.

lylac, k.inn and Sandy_Elaine like this.
  13. k.inn

k.inn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 74 is the perspective of the Ji family/ML's father. As jennamt4 spoiled, MC points out how selfish they were in blaming the ML for his actions of 'rebelling'.

https://www.mtlnovel.com/transmigrating-to-become-the-bosss-little-fairy/chapter-74-【74】/

Translation of Father Ji/Ji Family's perspective
    MC: "Have you ever regretted it? Not saving his mother but someone else?"
    Father Ji: "I can't allow myself to regret it. At that time... If I chose to save his mother, the chances of survival were too low. Both hostages may have ended up dying. I could only choose the one with the highest survival rate. I had my responsibilities. I couldn't make a bet on someone's life."

Father Ji: "That year, we showed ML a surveillance video and explained how it was the right choice to make. But he was too young at the time to listen to us and stubbornly believed that I gave up on his mother."

The media, family, and friends exaggerated and distorted Father's Ji choice to seem selfless, glorious, and one of justice. Ji Rang locked himself inside his room and refused to see anyone.

Because of that incident, Father Ji couldn't continue to be a soldier. He retired despite the opposition of Grandfather Ji. Grandfather Ji was also a soldier and the Ji family had been in the military for generations. Grandfather Ji has always been proud of his military merits. For decades, he has always been a man of integrity and stubbornness. His eldest son was resolute and decisive, refusing to join the army. Grandfather Ji placed all his hopes on his second son to inherit his legacy. The second son was indecisive, inactive, and always followed the orders of his father. He followed a well-defined life and has never made a mistake. Until that accident.

Father Ji disobeyed his father for the first time, resolutely retired, and never touched his military uniform again. Grandfather Ji has always been stubborn to the point of being paranoid (?). In front of Ji Rang, he scolded Father Ji as a coward who gave up his duty as a soldier for woman.

It was the first time that Father Ji saw resentment in the eyes of Ji Rang.

Grandfather Ji had cultivated Ji Rang by military standards from a young age. Now both his sons have no hope. His only hope lies in his grandson (ML). But his grandson hated the family and their so-called military responsibilities. He started to work against his family. What he wasn't allowed to do, he had to do. He fought outside every day. He ended up in the police station several times and became a downright bad boy.

Grandfather Ji developed high blood pressure and ended up hospitalized.

Father Ji tried to talk to his son but all he got were eyes filled with resentment. Father Ji or ML? was taciturn (definition: reserved and uncommunicative), had a bad temper, and was never good at communicating with others. So Father Ji just thought ML would be fine once he grew up.

Father JI did business with his elder brother, started a company, and gave 49% of his shares to Ji Rang (?). He hoped the money would make it up to his son.

He met Su Rong three years later.

She was being beaten by her boyfriend on the streets with a two-month-old child (or she was two months pregnant?).

When Father Ji rescued her, her husband had just died (her husband, not now boyfriend). Unfortunately, after being rescued, she still lost the child (I'm assuming this is the child she was pregnant with when ML's mom passed away). Father Ji rescued her and sent her to the hospital.

Su Rong broke up with her boyfriend and wanted to abort the child. But she was told by the doctor that in the future, she most likely would become infertile because of her weak body, prior history of miscarriage, and a heart condition. Su Rong wanted to be a mother so she chose to keep the child.

Su Rong was an orphan and had no one to rely on. Father Ji had managed to save her life (in the past) and she needed to live well to be worth the price he had paid for it (his wife). Father Ji took care of her for awhile and Su Rong was grateful and moved by Father Ji who was her benefactor. She saw that Father Ji was upset because of his son and wanted to help enlighten him.

She thought that Ji Rang also saw her as a hostage/victim and would arouse his empathy. She didn't know that her appearance would only cause him to be stimulated.

Ji Rang said something awkward and Su Rong got heart palpitations. She was so excited that she fell off the stairs. She saw Ji Rang try to grab her but unfortunately, he couldn't catch her.

She fell so badly that she ended up in the ICU unconscious for a week and lost her child.

No one stood up for Ji Rang (original: tried to explain for him). His previous actions were too rebellious and everyone believed that he had pushed her off the stairs.

The boy was extremely stubborn. He didn't explain a single word and said even made things worse by saying bad things. In the face of Grandfather Ji who had just been discharged, he scolded Su Rong and said it was a life for a life. Father Ji slapped him and told him to shut up. Grandfather Ji's blood pressure was soaring and he scolded ML sharply: "The Ji family doesn't have a murderer for a grandson! You get out of here!"

So he left and never came back.

When Su Rong wakes up to explain clearly, they wanted to get Ji Rang back but there was no possibility of recovering their relationship.

Su Rong was unable to recover from physical injuries due to the accident, and palpitations recurred. The doctor said that she would not live long. In the days to come, every time she had palpitations, there was a chance of falling into a coma where she may never wake up.

Father Ji took care of her for two years and then married her home.

He couldn't let his son carry the crime of indirectly taking the life of Su Rong's child, he had to pay it back. Su Rong admired him (so she had feelings for Father Ji). He knew that he/she just wanted to give each other some peace of mind before she died.

The sun above her is getting stronger.

But Qi Ying still felt a little cold.

She suddenly understood why, even when the boy was standing in the sun, there was still a lingering cold on him.

Ji Weiyan around was sighing, and he was helpless.

Qi Ying smiled.

Ji Weiyan turned to look at her.

The little girl, who had never been soft, even looked cold and asked him calmly, "So? Should he deserve this?"

Ji Weiyan froze for a moment: "What?"

Qi Ying looked at him: "He deserved to lose his mother, was accused of not being sensible by everyone, called a murderer by you, and finally condemned by your unbearable conscience?"

She looked at the man with cyanosis in front of her eyes, and thought it was ridiculous: "Why do you ask for a child to behave and have the understanding of an adult?"

He was so small, so small, how did he survive it?

She felt terribly distressed when she thought about it.

She asked Ji Weiyan: "Each of you feel helpless and helpless (basically, I think she means "each of you act like you're victims and you weren't at fault"), but from the beginning to the end, what did he do wrong?"

Ji Weiyan moved his lips: "I ..."

Qi Ying stared at him coldly: "He did nothing wrong. From beginning to end, he was not wrong at all. But he suffered all the injuries and costs."

Ji Weiyan was stiff and couldn't even make a sound.

"You put your thoughts on him. Once he doesn't accept it, it becomes a so-called rebellion in your mouth. Don't you feel very selfish?"
    (My understanding is that Qi Ying is saying you force your own thoughts and beliefs on him. Since he didn't act the way you wanted, you called it rebellion.)

Ji Weiyan was speechless.

The girl threw the milk tea into the trash can (Father Ji asked to meet with Qi Ying before class and bought her milk tea). She turned her back on him for a long time and said softly, "This is not fair."

She took a step and walked towards the teaching building.

Yang Guan pulled her fragile figure thinner and staggered to the ground.
    (I can't tell if author meant that Father Ji watched Qi Ying's fragile figure become smaller and he staggered to the ground?")

Ji Weiyan raised his hands and covered his face slowly.

A further example of how selfish Father Ji is. This is right before he talks to Qi Ying about his perspective translated above.
    * Note that in the last chapter, Father Ji already offered to tell Qi Ying (MC) what happened that caused Ji Rang to leave the Ji family. This is when he spots MC who accidentally came across Ji Rang/Father Ji arguing. Ji Rang had already left the principle's office after telling his father to leave him alone. This is when Father Ji tries to talk to MC. MC however politely declined to talk further. She said that if Ji Rang (ML) wanted her to know what happened, he'll tell her (love our queen that respects privacy). So in the excerpt below, this is the second time that Father Ji (ML's father) tries to tell MC about his own side of the story. I believe that these two events happened on the same day too.

So summary of timeline:
    Father Ji uses principle to get Ji Rang to talk to him at school
    Ji Rang obviously upset to see Father Ji. He says that his accomplishments have nothing to do with Father Ji.
    Father Ji tells Ji Rang that regardless of his contributions, it's good that he's doing well now and to not hurt his own future for the sake of rebelling against the Ji family.
    Ji Rang x21231 pissed off and tells his Father to never contact him again and leaves.

Qi Ying accidentally hears this conversation and is spotted by Father Ji.
    Father Ji talks to Qi Ying and asks her if she wants to know why Ji Rang hates the Ji Family.
    Qi Ying says no and that she'll wait for Ji Rang to tell her if he wants her to know.

Qi Ying x Ji Rang moment in the classroom.

Qi Ying goes to her next class. This scene below happens and then goes to the spoiler above.
    Qi Ying stumbled back to her class, and the bell was already ringing. This is Liu Qinghua's class. She speeded up and trot a few steps. When she reached the corridor, she saw Ji Weiyan standing there.

He didn't leave.

Seeing her, she called: "Yingying."

She stopped and looked at him quietly.

Ji Weiyan said, "I thought about it for a while and wanted to tell you something."

She bit her rear molar slightly, and her voice was very shallow: "I'm going to class."

Ji Weiyan looked at her helplessly: "Ten minutes."

Qi Ying was silent for a little while and walked over. Ji Weiyan smiled and asked her in a warm voice, "I saw a milk tea shop downstairs. Would you like to drink milk tea with your uncle?"

There are teachers here, which is not a convenient place to talk. Qi Ying knew what he meant, didn't speak, and followed him downstairs in silence.

My own thoughts and rant:
    One thing. This girl obviously has class. You knew she had difficulties hearing/speaking before and only just found out that she recovered. Like literally, two scenes ago. My logical assumption is that based on her fantastic grades and how she's tutored my son to also have good grades, class is super important to her. Yet right after an argument with your son, in which he told you to get lost, you drag this girl out of class and don't even respect her time? Also, this isn't the first time that you offered to tell this girl what happened. She literally said that if Ji Rang wants her to know about what happened, he'll tell her. That was literally the last chapter. Why don't you respect her choice and your son's privacy?

If it's that urgent and you really, sincerely want to talk to her, you would respect her time and wait for when it's at least convenient for her to talk. Not corner her outside of her classroom and insist when she politely said no the first time. You couldn't have made arrangements for another time? Oh, no sorry. I guess it's more important that you manipulate this little girl and try to use her to repair your relationship with your son, that you broke yourself. Father Ji admitted last chapter that he was relieved that his son was finally willing to turn his life around for himself. Yet here you are, trying to forcibly insert yourself into his life when he's finally doing well. I don't think Father Ji is unaware of what damage he can do to his son and the fact that he could even ruin Ji Rang's mentality and plummet him back to h-ll. But no, it's more important that I force myself back into my son's life.

Also, why would you show a child a video of his mother's death??? Like seriously, who thought that would be a great idea? I absolutely agree with WinnieS. His guilt towards this woman, who he knows has feelings for him and who he sacrificed his wife and career for, is apparently greater than the guilt he has towards his own son who was a child at the time. At no point did he try to understand his son and genuinely try to bring him out of the suffering of losing his mother. All he did was get disappointed that his child didn't understand him and assumed that ML would grow up from the trauma. Let me remind you that Father Ji, himself, has trauma from his wife's death which was obviously significant for him as he gave up his career in the military and disobeyed his father for the first time in his life. Before asking your son to grow up from the trauma, I'd like to ask you to place the same standards on yourself. Thank you. And don't even get me started on the grandfather. He absolutely deserved ML hating him for what he said about his mother. These people all knew that this child was hurting and as an outsider, it's absolutely ridiculous that they pushed the blame on the ML for not behaving. "What your father did was heroic. Your mother's death represented justice and selflessness." Okay? I'm glad that you think it was glorious that your sister-in-law/wife/daughter-in-law died for the glory of your son/brother?

I am not kidding that ML thought that. MTL of his actual thoughts:
    "But why?

Why use her sacrifice for the honor that belongs to them?"

His whole family treated it as Father Ji's honor that his mother died.

I'm glad that he made his own family later with MC later in life because the Ji family can get lost. That nurse was ridiculous as well for her thoughts and I, myself, am a nurse. Seriously, I get you're biased towards your employer but the fact that you think about how it's a pity that ML doesn't have a half-brother to fight for his inheritance, and this is the first time you've met him btw, is absolutely mind-blowing.

If there's one reincarnation story I would love to read, it would be Ji Rang's mom as an MC.

Last edited: May 14, 2021
    Fishyla, Ceilo27, -NEAR- and 2 others like this.
  14. Sandy_Elaine

Sandy_Elaine Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was literally thinking the exact same thing! Like there are so many ways to help instead of marrying her, but instead he chose the worst one for his family. And honestly imo, my first priority would be my family and then another stranger. Glory and honor and whatnot can go f*** it. How can losing glory compare to losing a loved one?! Honestly I hope that ML never contacts his father till he dies and he regrets it on his deathbed like the grandfather did. This novel's logic frustrates me to no end

Ceilo27 and k.inn like this.
  15. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda shipped ML older sister Ji Qian and Yu Zhuo:blobpopcorn_cool::cookie::blobthinkingsmirk::blob_pompom:::bloblove::

16. Crayon

Crayon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!! Now I remember why despite I love the setting so much I never go back again after finishing this novel! It was because of them! That bitch surong! And that bastard jiwenyan! I hate them so much! I wish that bitch died in agony! She doesn't do much but I don't why I hate her so much! She gave off the white lotus/green tea vibes! In the end that bitch and bastard they still live happily after all. I'm so disappointed and disgusted