Forgotten Title Transmigration BL need to find raws plss

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lovingsweetseveryday, May 8, 2021.

1. Lovingsweetseveryday

Lovingsweetseveryday Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey so I've been hooked in novels from babel and I can't seem to find the chinese raws to this novels,, it seems chinese because the translation is kind of icky,, like it's just mtl.

Farming The beast king pampers the hubby
    Dragon: New Dad's daily life
    Transmigration The Dear Farming General

I'm kind of vexed because I tried finding it these days,, I've even mtl the title and the author's name to chinese characters and search it but nothing came up.

Can anyone tell me if they know the raws?

2. Rutabaga

Rutabaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I think I’ve found them, but I can’t be sure if its really one of them since I’ve never read them.
    I can’t find the first one, but the Dragon: New Dad’s Daily Life seems to be 龙之奶爸的日常 and Transmigration The Dear Farming General seems to be 穿越兽世:将军宠夫种田记 ( I searched for the author 给爷喵一个 and it seems like it’s this one?). I could be wrong, but the synopsis seem to fit the novels. Hope this helps! If I find the first one I’ll tell you.

Edit: I found the first one! It’s this one, I think? 兽王宠夫:兽世种田好致富

Lovingsweetseveryday likes this.
  3. Lovingsweetseveryday

Lovingsweetseveryday Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiiii,, thank you very much for your help!! It's the right novels I've been trying to find for dayss,, Thank youuu ❤️❤️

Rutabaga likes this.