Spoiler Transmigration: From apocalypse to peaceful world (Entertainment World) (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by azure_sea, Jan 4, 2018.

1. azure_sea

azure_sea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Original Title: 末日穿书心愿世界和平[娱乐圈]
    Link: https://www.sto.cc/book-151678-1.html
    Link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/16152.html

soooo, i read this some while ago and it's from the same author of Applaud for Happiness (and another one which i have posted in this forum, though can't remember the title >.<). i really liked the author's style of writing and story plot from the previous two novels, so i tried this one.

Summary:
    Su Qin was an otaku, his entire life's hobby was reading fictional novels; even the approach of the apocalypse couldn't deter him from his hobby. Every time, when Shang Yang (someone who i think is not important) sees him cutting a zombie's head off with one hand and holding a pirated novel with the other hand, he curses at him (MC): just you wait, there'll be a day when your fictional novels will be the death of you!
    Then, one day Su Qin really died.
    Shortly before his death, he had a pirated copy of a novel inside his shirt pocket.
    And then, he transmigrated into this novel and became a supporting role.

author's notes: although his name is Su, it's not a Su novel (don't really understand that, but i think it refers to Mary Sue), no domineering MC, but sometimes some face-slapping will occur. MC is more trying to adjust into the peaceful society and live a good life.

1v1, HE, novel finished (only around 60 chapters if even)

NOTES:
    although i haven't finished this one yet (got distracted by other bl novels >.>), it's a nice short read. MC is someone from the apocalypse and is used to fighting, so he has to make sure that his bloodthirst doesn't come out when facing enemies/rivals.
    and yes, this world plays in the entertainment circle, MC is actually a member of a boy group.

original plot:
    host!MC is the most popular member of the boy band and is used to promote his band by showing up at a lot of shows. the original host was insecure and arrogant and had a bad temper. he also couldn't stand being bested by his other members. he is actually a cannon fodder character that is used to help protag get famous. the protag of this novel is a manager of a famous actor who got killed by a car accident (i think?) after he saw that his love (the famous actor) cheated on him. after he wakes up into his new body, he determines to climb up in the world of acting (he had talent in his previous life) and then stomp on his previous lover. protag and original host are both members of the same boy group. as protag got more and more famous, original host got more and more villified.

Now:
    MC transmigrated before the protag, so he could still turn this around. one major event (a show, i think) which was the turning point for the original!host was just starting. MC woke up to MC playing out a role, but he fainted right after. after he woke up at the hospital, he made the decision to avoid the cannon fodder path and live comfortably. so he returned to the filming crew and apologized profusely (MC has people skills, guys! so MC is not the oblivious and helpless type!!) to get on their good side. many overlooked his rude attitude before (that was before MC transmigrated) as nervousness as a rookie and got to like him. in the original plotline, host!MC was rude and got a bad reputation and thus couldn't get into more promotion jobs. now, MC was liked by everyone, so he was invited to another show afterwards.
    ML is some big shot that took a fancy to MC very early.
    ML and MC got together quite easily, MC is self-aware, so no melodrama before they got together.
    i am now at the part, where protag is now reborn and MC and ML just had sex (MC was uke this time, but MC wanted to try out being top and ML is chickening out aka making excuses, i.e. suddenly having a week-long meeting somewhere far away or so xD)

also, MC noticed after some time that he's not the only one who transmigrated into this world (or was reborn!). he noticed that some MLs for protag were suddenly in a relationship or already engaged and happy, which didn't happen in the novel.

@alexfilia

Heungbo, Ressianne, Blood A and 34 others like this.
  2. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wahh !!:eek: So.many BL novel today.

Vi.M likes this.
  3. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
  4. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    I love entertainment circle :aww:

5. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    *clicked watched thread..
    My cup of tea.. ;)

cheerydandan likes this.
  6. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Reverse?

White Head Ice Prince and Vi.M like this.
  7. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is strong btw, he can easily overwhelm people and kill them if he wants (he survived many years in the apocalypse, duh). his body is more built than ML's (ML thinks: dang, i need to go to the gym more frequentl now xD) and thought at first that he will top.
    it was actually a funny scene in which both realised that the other wanted to top. they then had a discussion in which ML convinced MC to be the bottom this time around, bc he was a virgin ^^

8. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i like it whenever @alexfilia gives me poke, but today it scared me so much, bc my reading list getting longer, and i have no idea what to do *dead*

Vi.M, maya_sov, cheerydandan and 4 others like this.
  9. GD2318

GD2318 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah there's too many that i dont know which one to start reading :blobsob:

Blood A and cheerydandan like this.
  10. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Does MC retain power from apocalypse?

Shizun likes this.
  11. -kiai-

-kiai- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same > . < Novels about actors are my favourite though :blobsmilehappy:

:blobjoy: Definitely going to read this ~

cheerydandan and mereumsama like this.
  12. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    for a moment there i also thought you were going to poke me for a novel too :ROFLMAO:

13. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    i've no energy to read other novels bc you gave lot of list already :blobrofl:

cheerydandan and azure_sea like this.
  14. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    hmm, MC had kind of premonition or something as an ability, but it wasn't very developed. his ability got a bit stronger after coming to the new world, he now can see if people are truthful or something. so it's more a passive ability, iirc.
    gosh, i hope i didn't give out false info, i nearly mixed up 3 different novels when writing the summary >.<

Heungbo, Blood A, iceflecks and 12 others like this.
  15. -kiai-

-kiai- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did the MC start suspecting that the protagonist had also been reborn? > . <

Heungbo likes this.
  16. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds good. More spoilers pls :)

Heungbo likes this.
  17. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    the original host of the protag was an introvert, very studious and didn't speak much, so it was very obvious when he was suddenly in the kitchen making dinner (he normally hides in his room) when MC got home. his attitude was more confident and even asked MC if he could help him (protag) to find some jobs for him. in the original story, the protag got MC's current new job (some sruvival show) bc MC had a bad reputation. but now MC is popular, so protag is asking him for help.
    MC doesn't want to fight against protag, he will leave protag alone if protag isn't going to betray him or use him as a stepping stone/cannon fodder. so he contacts the manager and asked a minor job for protag. MC won't get in protag's way if protag doesn't, either.

Heungbo, Ressianne, Blood A and 20 others like this.
  18. azure_sea

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, i got a shock when i got so many alerts xD and all new novels! omg, i'm gonna confuse so many novels @.@

19. -kiai-

-kiai- Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh > . < Then does the protagonist try to do what he did in his last life to MC again?

20. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    my list to read getting longer!! XD
    thank you @azure_sea XD