Resolved Transmigration into Novel(?) BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by LunaAngel-Eclipse, Aug 28, 2019.

1. LunaAngel-Eclipse

LunaAngel-Eclipse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heads up that I may end up mixing details from multiple different stories because I have a terrible memory and I also read a lot of similar novels
    • BL where MC shou transmigrates into a novel/video game/whatever, maybe bc he was pissed at how the novel ended
    • MC transmigrates into baby/toddler who is picked up by the ML gong in the slums and is consequently raised by him
    • The MC's mother gives the ML an item containing the elf queen before the mum dies
    • They meet and befriend a young girl in the slums who's dad own a brothel
    • The MC is often mistaken for a girl, sometimes for the ML's sister or daughter
    • Turns out MC's mum was a run away from a famous clan and had famous friends
    • Slum gets obliterated by some ancient evil with them being the only survivors
    • End up going to some kind of magic school
    • MC at some point gets kidnapped and trained by his uncle (i think) when he's older
    • Cross dressing ML seduces a noble to take one of his magical items and then sets fire to mansion to cover his tracks

2. Nicolewave

Nicolewave Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. lighterxx

lighterxx Hoshi stan before a human °^°)

Reading List:
    Link
    ...from your memory I am reading the book to reading list just for the sake of crossdressing ML moment

LunaAngel-Eclipse likes this.
  4. LunaAngel-Eclipse

LunaAngel-Eclipse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks so much! This seems to be the right one. That was impressively quick!