Forgotten Title Transmigration MC? Magic involved?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Meiyap, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Meiyap

Meiyap Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello it's my first time posting.
    I've been itching to continue this novel? Manhwa? Manhua? I don't remember.

Female MC transmigrated into... An otome game?? (Or novel) but the novel goes dark (plot wise... I think). MC is in the swordsmanship class. Has a family that has no sense of money except his younger bro which lead the MC take jobs involving magic circle manipulation??
    Might have inconsistencies due to my memory.

There are 4? main male characters.

Prince apparently became twisted after her real mother's dead in the orignal novel or game, but mc was able to prevent it by asking another ML (white haired ML) to heal her (she lost her memories and turned crazy. Cursing her son ( the Prince) because she was forced to have him. Mother still dies but at peace.

White haired ML has a healing ability but his ability to heal comes from taking the pain of others, so when he heals a would he takes it upon himself. His lineage's ability is their fast healing capabilities too. Oh they also have a tradition of killing the dude to take over and to relieve their hatred because since children they are cut repeatedly to train their ability. MC and this dude met when she was young because their families are trade partners but she forgot about it because she knew too much and had her memories sealed.

The other guy is a magic genius. He likes fruit themed blankets. He was supposed to join some other club but got asked to join MC's club. MC.. hmm is skilled at reconstructing magic circles. I think.
    They made a mini 3d... uh model?.of the mountains behind their school and captured monsters and placed it there.

Underground sketchy guy. He and his siblings were asked to kill each other to survive. MC helped him kill his father the head of ... Their family? Supposedly a merchant as a front.

I'm sorry if I did something wrong.
    I hope that someone can help me.
    I'm very sleepy so I didn't reread if I made sense.
    It might be a comic.
    Please and thank you dear novel update community.

Baldingere likes this.
  2. Chrysanthemum Kiss

Chrysanthemum Kiss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Meiyap likes this.
  3. keikomushi

keikomushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I suspect the title you are looking for is I Don’t Want To Be An Ojakgyo. Cory is the kid with the blankets, Swan is the white mage that was forced to wipe her memories in order to protect the family secret but is the first to fall for her due to her friendship and warmth. The prince Hilya (butchered the spelling) is the product of rape with his father's side indulging in incest and black magic. Yves is the former child of a gang boss. And Shuraina is the MC. The OriFL is fighting for the freedom to live her own life due to the support of Shushu. Very cute story and it doesn't hurt that the translator releases a heap of chapters each week. https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-dont-want-to-be-an-ojakgyo/

A promo chapter for the upcoming webtoon adaptation has been released but the release date for the first season will likely be in the last quarter of the year.

Meiyap likes this.
  4. Meiyap

Meiyap Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AH! THAT IS IT!!
    I DONT WANT TO BE AN OJAKGYO!!!

THANK YOU!!!
    YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! SERIOUSLY!
    Ive been trying to think of the title for a week on and off.
    Thank you thank you so much!!!!

5. keikomushi

keikomushi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad to help! I know how much it sucks when a good title slips through the cracks due to a hiatus or some other issue. I've had that happen several times over the past few months but it has forced me to set up reading lists and whatnot to cut down on the annoyance. Anyway, happy reading!

Meiyap likes this.