Forgotten Title Please help - Medival Setting with a Mute Servant

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lolhime, Jul 24, 2022.

1. Lolhime

Lolhime Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is a Fantasy novel, but I'm not quite sure because I do not remember much of the plot. Here is what I know:
    • Most likely not BL? I don't think there is romance in this novel but I may be wrong, if there is I think its BG
    • Male Protagonist --> transmigrated into current world
    • Current world = typical western medieval times with castles, nobles, swords, etc.
    • MC (I believe is a noble or some type of position of power) rescues a guy from a bad situation (don't remember what situation)
    • Guy becomes the servant/right-hand man of MC in return
    • The servant who was rescued is mute, due to his tongue being cut out, or something similar, he originally could talk but injury took his ability to speak
    • MC and servant at first communicated through MC talking and the servant writing down his answers on paper, but eventually, the MC teaches the servant sign language (from his original world) so they can communicate faster/ secretly communicate in front of their enemies
    Please I've no idea which novel this is, I can't even guess from a group of novels and just read the first couple chapters of what I think it is because there are so many fantasy transmigration western nobility novels that I read. Thank you to anyone who tries to help :')

Last edited: Nov 11, 2022
  2. missluna

missluna 《Melon Seed Eater》

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it Korean? If it is, then the one on my mind is "Beware of the Villainess". Though I'm not sure if this the one you're really looking for.

3. FlufflyLittleRabbit

FlufflyLittleRabbit Fluff...Fluffy....FLUFFYYYYY!

Reading List:
    Link
    Like what @missluna said, it really does sound like is Beware of the Villainess! (Not BL novel or manhwa, but you might as well check it out if this is really the novel you've been looking for) :blob_plusone:

4. Lolhime

Lolhime Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this before, and unfortunately its not :( the novel I'm looking for has a male protagonist and Beware of the Villainess has a female mc. I do not know if the novel I'm looking for is Korean or not I read almost everything :') Thank you for trying though

missluna likes this.
  5. Lolhime

Lolhime Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bumping this back up.
    but still looking for this :')