Forgotten Title Transmigration novel with short title and probably completed

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fujoshi6471, May 28, 2021.

1. Fujoshi6471

Fujoshi6471 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel in 2018 and back then it was ongoing. I remember that the title only has one word.
    MC(girl) transmigrated into the body of a girl who's madly in love with (?7th) or 9th prince and died by falling off a horse? She was a useless daughter and her younger sister was being known for having more talent? That said younger sister tried to kill her but later became super docile and close to her, I believe.
    I remember that she had a knight but he ignored her and almost let her die. But later, he begged MC to let him guard her and MC agreed? I remember not knowing who the ML is since the story was mainly focused on MC. She had magic talent after transmigrated and she also practised martial arts from her guard. I kinda forgot what was going on when I stopped reading it. But MC was quite close to her mother.

2. kurdapya

kurdapya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. kurisomething

kurisomething Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Stunning Edge? I’m not sure, I checked the spoiler thread for it.

4. kurdapya

kurdapya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I remember the MC died by falling off a horse. She has a power of light I think. She can cleansed a bad energy. The ML is a knight of a temple and became her bodyguard. I don’t remember of about a sister. I think there’s a scene about a desert. I also think there’s a scene where the MC heal a whole town/city using her power.