Resolved Transmigration novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by celestialace, Jul 9, 2021.

1. celestialace

celestialace Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So…. Not really long time ago, i was reading a novel which I really forgot its title. Im also not sure if it is bl but it’s a chinese novel, which the mc is a man (i think maybe a bl or not bl- like no love interests) and i think it’s a cannon fodder transmigration? Maybe. Im not so sure.

The story I remember is - mc got transmigrated to be a star in the entertainment circle. A quite famous star. Then idk what happened but the original’s father is a scum i think he abandoned/mistreated the ori body before he became a star. Then the father cooperated with the staff of a show mc was attending. So that the father would be the show’s guest. After that, on the set, the father was crying and like implying the mc doesn’t care about him anymore etc and proceeded to say he is sick? So he would like the mc to donate organ (kidney i think). In the original story, the star of course wouldn’t donate it but then his reputation was tarnished and he’s viewed as an unfilial son. But, with mc transmigrated into his body, mc said alright he would donate his organ then he took a knife and took out his organ, then blood everywhere. Almost everyone in the audience of the show vomited.

okay that’s all I remember huhu idk what happened next. I really hope anyone can help me, because i would love to reread it again.

ciana likes this.
  2. IamJustthisweirdreader

IamJustthisweirdreader [hope you drop your phone in the toilet]

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Kei-Em03

Kei-Em03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ithink its: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/super-male-god-system/

Its QT, Male protagonist, no romance. Arc 3, 26-31 Hottest Little Fresh Meat.

MC was a well known little fresh meat, gotten into a show for an interview. The show were in cahoots with his father, he was crying and all that saying he was sick, needed a kidney etc. Then MC with the split personality and a bit coo-coo in the head, took out a scalpel and dugged out his kidney.

4. FengLongYue

FengLongYue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dark humour:blobjoy:

celestialace likes this.
  5. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Super Male god system.

In this MC has split personality.

He instead takes the route of researcher and ends up developing artificial kidneys and prosthetics.

This book has a second part as well-

I think it's something where scum male should white wash himself and our host ends up in that kind of body.

It is currently translating for which I am waiting after all we need to camp for it.

I read it's first chapter and MC had a hilarious reaction towards its system after knowing the history of the original body.

Do you know what he said
    I Quote

Hahaha

It was such a legit hilarious reaction! ;):blob_grin::blob_grin:

celestialace likes this.
  6. celestialace

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOUUUU

LMAOOOO the novel sounds fun! Now I’ll read the novel! Thank youu

7. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Only a few chapters are translated but you can always MTL.
    It is a sequel

celestialace likes this.
  8. celestialace

Reading List:
    Link
    alrightyyy :aww::aww::aww:

simsim likes this.