Forgotten Title transmigration novel

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by renatajeon, Sep 10, 2021.

1. renatajeon

renatajeon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I’m sorry for my bad english, i just want to ask about a chinese (quick?)transmigration novel that i once read but can’t seem to remember the title. The only thing i remember is in one of the arcs, i think the mc got transmigrated into a cannon fodder with a disability or something? but the cannon fodder(mc) can see a deer in someone else’s heart which is a way to know the desires or feelings of someone. The original female lead is mc’s roommate and she knows that mc can see a deer in people’s heart. So the original female lead tried to use mc to knows the original male lead desires/feelings and want to catch the og male lead but the male lead and second male lead ends up interested in mc. Please reply if you know what is the title of this novel, thank you!

2. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I definitely read that. MC quit school and reappears as the daughter of a rich family later. Because her parents gave her up as a kid but picked her back when they realised they were infertile and she was a miracle. But in the book, cannon fodder had already died, and they instead adopted her best friend, that is the female lead of the book who harrassed cannon fodder and used her ability.

She takes care of a small white rabbit, and that's how she bonds with the ML of the book. The heroine throws the baby rabbit out the window and it dies. She bonds with second ML, who I think was the ML of MC, when he reveals her dark side to her because she is a fool and he doesn't have to pretend, but feels bad for her and brings her into a room full of white rabbits

3. renatajeon

renatajeon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i think the novel that i was searching for is that one. Do you know the title by any chance?

4. Zazi223

Zazi223 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the MC wants to destroy the world with nuclear reactor?

5. renatajeon

renatajeon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, i found it! Thank you.

6. Zazi223

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the title? Me too I can’t remember

7. Chicklit

Chicklit professional watcher

Reading List:
    Link
    It's definitely Quick Transmigration: Report to the Host, You Have Been Attacked!

8. Zazi223

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :blobsmilehappyeyes: