Spoiler Transmigration: Of Mysteries and Songs

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by a_b, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, I've linked this thread in the relevant discussion channel on volare Discord, here's to hoping someone comes soon~

XiaoSha, Cr0w and Leilacus like this.
  2. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_pompom::blob_pompom::blob_pompom: I will cheer for whoever is going to drop some spoilers hohohoho

3. littlebigwhale

littlebigwhale New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp! I've been summoned by senpai Ruyi! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand here are the spoilers :p

About the ML/MC's characters:
    They are basically friends that meet after the MC transmigrates, and they slowly get attracted to each other after the ML saves the MC a couple of times, and yes, they do eventually get together.

About whether the MC went back to her old body:
    The short answer is...no. and that is exactly what Phantom was hiding from her.

About the Guqin....
    The guy telling her is indeed suspicious :p

About loves...
    The love triangle would be between Jiang Moyin, Feng Luodi, and Situ Muye (General). It's a pretty sad love triangle...

4. littlebigwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    HUGE SPOILER (HUGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SPOILER)
    Basically, Phantom lied to her that she had transmigrated into this world when she hadn't; she had been reborn into the world. For personal reasons, Phantom wanted to save her, but this was the only way he knew how to. She is unable to go back to her own world because her body in the other world is already dead! The Guqin and all are just part of Phantom's plan such that she wouldn't be able to leave this world behind, and give up hopes of going back to her own world. She would be able to start over again in this world, and that was what Phantom wanted to do for her: give her another chance at life.

5. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why sad love triangle?what happened?:blobwoah::blobcry::blobsad:

6. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, what? Why is it sad? Spoil it :blobpopcorn_cool::blobspy: so my heart can be prepared.

Huh? Who is Phantom? why care so much for the MC?

LuoShaSha likes this.
  7. littlebigwhale

Reading List:
    Link
    Jiang Moyin loves Feng Luodi as well (evidently), but she always treats him as a 'brother'. It is sad because...she never got to know his feelings for her even till the day he died.

Phantom had been helped by the MC when he went to her world to carry out missions, and he has watched over the MC ever since. When she died, he wanted to give her a new life but he knew that she would not accept it. Hence, the missions were just a ruse in an attempt to let her get used to her life in the new world and/or spend so much time getting the Guqin that she never actually completes the mission, such that she may never return (This is the explanation that Feng Luodi would have believed herself, as she wasn't told that it's all a ruse and that she can never go back.)

8. SweetPink13

SweetPink13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    So lemme get this straight, the ML is the general? That Situ guy?

Tsk tsk...unrequited love sure hurts. Jiang Moyin died of what reason? Old age? And did the FL know that everything was just a ruse by Phantom?

10. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    WHAT?? DEAD?? WHYY??? :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

Honestly, I adore JMY more than Situ guy because MC's relationship with him is gradually, not abrupt like ''oh my it's attraction at the first sight" with Situ guy. Plus like a comment in volare said, the relationship between MC and Situ guy look kinda forced and not a smooth one like with JMY.

If JMY dead, I will go to the grave with him.

Valera, lex5 and Tiato like this.
  11. Tiato

Tiato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MY HEART.
    Jiang Moyin is too sweet to suffer like this. And she doesn't even know his unrequited love until the end ? So unfair.
    Situ has to give me good reasons to be the ML. I will not accept him if he isn't half as good as JMY.

Or let me transmigrate into the novel and snatch the second male lead. :blobhero:

12. lex5

lex5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haaaa...:facepalm::blobpensive:why are most 2nd ml are so good that we would want them to be the main lead,its too tragic:blobcry:

13. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    (Side note that @littlebigwhale is actually the translator for TOMAS so uh....say hello, guys! ^-^)

Hahah, ofc that's because the second ML is for the readers, while the first one goes to the female lead!

lex5, Winter Sky and SweetPink13 like this.
  14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello @littlebigwhale :blobReach:

No..no.. I believe it's because the second male lead is for us readers to mourning, while male lead is for us readers to cursing because no matter how much cool and perfect them all, one is dead (or lead a tragic life) while other is never be ours.

haru98 likes this.
  15. Eers

Eers Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what's going on at home? will her father abuse her mother? and why is he so opposed to situ? is it coz situ's father fought with him for his first wife or something? :D

SweetPink13 likes this.
  16. haruhi91

haruhi91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I am disappointed after reading the spoilers. You could guess the ending as soon as you finish reading the prologue. Why the author created this ruse? it's pointless, it is just another reincarnation novel where the MC get used to live in the past. One of the thing that could distinguish this novel from similar transmigration novel was how the guqins interweave into the story giving it more depth and scope. I feel I am betrayed by the author, I was expecting much more

17. MiharuKasumi

MiharuKasumi [Dark Chocolate Mage], [Epi's Pet]

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoiler <3

18. Sindlor

Sindlor Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers, but I would really like to know why Chamberlain Feng (MC's dad) wants MC to stay away from ML? Please.

a_b and SweetPink13 like this.
  19. Toyo

Toyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waah! I think now I am ready to start reading. Thanks for all the spoilers. Wouldn't mind some more :whistle:

20. Valera

Valera [Clueless][Kurasa][Alea & Mikki's sister]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

SweetPink13 and Tiato like this.