Forgotten Title Transmigration/QT/World Hopping

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by adorableme, Nov 15, 2021.

1. adorableme

adorableme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know I often forget the titles of novels I've read (╥﹏╥). The one I'm looking for right now...I am not even sure if it's transmigration, world hopping or rebirth. But you guys might know this novel (I hope so). The first chapters started with a girl left alone on the foot of the mountain or maybe the forest. She came there to have a vacation with her brother and her brother's secretary. Supposedly, they were about to go home but the b*tch secretary purposely did something and framed the FL. If I remember it right, the secretary pulled off a branch then it hit the FL coz the FL is behind the secretary while walking. The FL tripped then the secretary acted innocent so the FL pushed the secretary out of anger. The almighty (note the sarcasm) brother only saw that freaking part where the secretary looks pitiful after being pushed by the FL. Fast forward, the scum and the b'tch left the FL while she's injured. The poor FL did her best walk and found a cave. She used her things to create a light (I think) which drew the attention of people nearby (rescuers, police or whatsoever). The FL was then sent to a hospital but before that, news reporters amazingly entered the scene so the FL took advantage of it and acted scared while telling them that her brother left her there. Tomorrow came and the headline of the news is of course about what happened to the FL and her brother. By the way, her brother is a genius so he's popular. To cut the story short, her mother got angry at her brother and father. The secretary got bashed on the internet. As a result, she had a breakdown then had sex with the father of her (almost) boyfriend. She got pregnant, the brother knew but stayed silent coz he can't fight his father. The mother of the FL divorced the father after knowing that the secretary was a child of the father's first love. The secretary's mother is scheming because before she died, she made sure that her daughter will have a best life by sending a letter to the father, gaining sympathy. The FL, on the other hand, became a known genius—much more intelligent than her brother. I forgot the complete ending but the father discovered the scheme of the secretary's mother and made the secretary have a miscarriage. What happened to the brother you ask? I don't know HAHAHAH I can't remember. How about the FL? She got together with the ML. I forgot the ML, all the things about him but I think there's a ML in this novel QAQ. Sorry for not remembering the details (ᗒᗩᗕ)

2. QueenofCheshires

QueenofCheshires BXG QT Enthusiast (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩`)

Reading List:
    Link
    adorableme likes this.
  3. adorableme

adorableme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link