Resolved Transmigration to ancient time (bl)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by findmyway, Mar 17, 2022.

1. findmyway

findmyway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello im searching for an untranslated chinese nl novel. The mc is uke.
    Detail:
    1. Mc transmigrated into some one who have supportive and loving peasant family.
    2. So Mc have a father, mother, 2 older brother and a sister. His grandmother from his father side is also stay with them and she love them.
    3. Mc introduce farming technique and food to The Court.
    4. Mc father became an official because of mc contribution in farming development. Mc cannot came out as the provide the contribution because of certain reason.
    5. After a certain year, MC family realized that MC is getting more and more beautiful then MC and his father when to a doctor at the town for solution and the doctor gave them a cream that make MC face looks darker thus decreasing his attractiveness.
    6. ML is a prince that have 2 sons, their mother have died. Both little prince is okey and love mc.
    7. When MC and ML affair was known by public, they were complain by many people that result in Mc little sister marriage agreement was dismissed but no worry, she marry some one who loved her after that.
    8. After that MC and ML married, MC was called into the palace by Queen Dowager, and MC vomited blood and fell into coma for a couple of days.
    9. Then ML took MC and their sons out to a county and work to make that county rich.
    10. At the county they encounter bandit attacking the city. MC, their sons, a local official family were hiding in the mansion when the bandit attact the mansion. Mc step up and fight the bandits with the mansion guard. Ml managed to arrived to them in time.

This all i can remember. I hope someone knew this novel. If you can, i hope you will share to me this novel title in hanzi because i like to read at shubaow.

neko senpai likes this.
  2. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    too bad, idunno.
    love to read this.

3. Sweetchoco

Sweetchoco Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is what you are looking for.
    I saw it on someone else's thread :

重生古代的精彩生活 - Reborn to the Wonderful Life of Ancient Time

Note: sorry bad English。◕‿◕。

This is the thread:
    Recommendations
    Bl novels,BL Transmigration to Ancient Times (with Farming)

neko senpai and findmyway like this.
  4. findmyway

findmyway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, i'll check it out.
    Edit:
    This is it. Thank you so much.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
  5. Sweetchoco

Sweetchoco Member

Reading List: