Recommendations Transmigration to ancient world

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Shivam8900, Oct 31, 2020.

1. Shivam8900

Shivam8900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a novel where the mc gets transmigrated to an ancient world...it should be in the timeline before guns and gunpowder was invented. So, basically the mc will invent it by himself and become invincible..that sort of storyline!
    Best example that comes to my mind is Realease that Witch.
    And, better if the mc doesn't keep moving thru jungles and all for tens of chapters!

2. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The closest thing I could think of are those of fantasy world reincarnations & transmigration:
    Gunota
    The Villainess Will Crush Her Destruction End Through Modern Firepower & Maou Gun Saikyou no Majutsushi wa Ningen datta (not sure 'bout the novels, I only following the mangas ver)
    Otoko Nara Ikkokuichijou no Aruji o Mezasa Nakya, ne?
    Maou-sama no Machizukuri! ~Saikyou no Danjon wa Kindai Toshi~
    Drifters manga

This one I'm not sure since it hasn't been shown yet, but the premises looks promising: Kochugunshikan Boukensha ni Naru (a galactic navy's officer stranded on a fantasy world/planet after his ship crashed during light speed travel. Think of Suisei no Gargantia anime or Star Ocean The 2nd Story game)

Unless, of course, you're looking for something similar to Dr. Stone

Last edited: Oct 31, 2020
    Shivam8900 likes this.
  3. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Shivam8900

Shivam8900 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for such a long list!!
    Will check out all of these soon!
    And no, I'm not searching for Dr. Stone... I'm searching for something which has empires and civilization of there own, and the mc dominates the entire world slowly...and all those political mind games involved!!
    Drifter's pretty close except the mc is dumb...and that old guy does the thinking part, as per the anime!