Forgotten Title Transmigration( unsure if same book) both BL

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ace098, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Ace098

Ace098 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, so this is a transmigration book(s) that I read long time ago and would like to re-read. They might be the same book or different, I don't remember. Edit: They are both different books.

BOTH BL
    First Story
    - Male Protagonist
    - Urban/Modern Setting
    - Dominating CEO type story
    - MLS are 2 two brothers( one is i think a musician and the other is a wealthy CEO)
    - The MC begins as the ML musician's boyfriend
    Edit: - System has a sort of meter for a task( regret meter, death progress meter,etc) just unsure of what meter.
    - Probably dual ML's for all the arcs in first story, will lower the search down maybe?

Second story

- Male protagonist
    - Urban/Modern setting
    - School life type genre ( in the beginning) --) Dominating CEO type
    - ML is student ---) becomes a CEO in his adult years
    - MC is ML's teacher in school
    Edit: "Going against the wind"

The first story is an arc in a transmigration story. So the MC transmigrates into the story where the original was the ML musician's boyfriend, however the ML's sister or good friend-girl saw the music that the original had composed and asked if she could use it. The ML musician thought that since original wouldn't enter the music industry it would be fine, so he said yes. However, the music was something that already existed and the original only re-arranged it to his interpretation, never meaning to release. ML's Sister panicked and blames original, and ML musician takes her side. So the MC transmigrates into the story, however his target is the ML CEO. So he has to figure how to get close to the ML CEO, he does( unsure how he did it), and the original plot begins with the music-copyright. MC solves that and ML musician finds out the ML CEO and MC are sleeping together, so they break up. ML CEO hurts MC a lot and even gives MC up for a night to ML musician because he lost a bet. ML musician mocks MC and everything just falls apart. (don't remember specifics) After a lot, MC breaks up with ML CEO and goes back to his apartment. Where ML musician is bothering him again because he found out that MC was sleeping with ML CEO to protect him.

That's all I remember

The MC transmigrates into this story as a teacher. The original was a teacher at a high school where the ML was. I think the ML had a bet with his friends to see if he could get the teacher to fall in love with him, or it was because of classic story-interest to start a love line. The original and the ML start secretly dating, because it was be really scandalous if anyone found out. Someone found out or the friends he made the bet with told. ML said that he didn't have a relationship with original or that he was forced in to it, which caused the original to be fired. MC transmigrates into beginning of story and that plot is progressing. However ML is actually falling in love with MC, but he says the same thing. ML says he doesn't have a relationship or says he was forced into it. The MC was fired, but it doesn't end there. MC and ML meet later in life where ML is now a wealthy CEO and recognizes the MC, a lot of heartbreak happens and the MC gets confined by the ML.

That's all I remember

Well that's all I remember from the stories, please tell me if you recognize any of them. Please and Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
  2. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    the part of the music rearrangement sounds familiar, but I have never heard of such dog-blood plot Σ(゚Д゚ υ)

wow the second one looks equally dog-blooded

BanniNotBunny likes this.
  3. MisTTy

MisTTy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Aachiin0914

Aachiin0914 ☼Sunnyshies☼

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh men...

I read the description of both summary and both of them is familiar to me.

But the first one, the first novel that comes to my mind is Don’t Pick Up Boyfriends From the Trash Bin. Although, the thing about using the music is on point, the thing about CEO is not. QWFOD has a music theme genre as well. Ml there is also a CEO, and the somewhat ex, but not really ex was the MC's father's student which is also a musician. But in FOD it's an original song, so it can't be right.

Hahaha...
    I dunno the first one.

As for the second one the student and teacher.

Going Against the Wind has the same betting scene.

5. Xian-laoshi

Xian-laoshi Teacher Hamsie Xian

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow. These sound pretty angsty. Camping here.

6. Ace098

Ace098 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure it's not "Don't pick up boyfriends from the trash bin" nor "QWFOD" for the first story.
    But for the second story I'm checking if it is.
    Edit: The second story is right

Last edited: Sep 13, 2021