Resolved Transmigration with FL from the past

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by RedKed, Apr 3, 2022.

1. RedKed

RedKed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi,
    I read this novel sometime during the pandemic, lost my old phone and forgot the name, so I would appreciate any help!

The basic premise is that the FL was a young girl from an undetermined ancient china era with a messy family and was pushed into a lake by a sister of hers, but instead of dying, she waked up in the body of a modern married woman with a child who has a terrible reputation. Her son hates her because she is always out partying and spending money, and her husband is about to divorce her, even though he is never home due to him being in the military.
    Long story short, the FL tries her best to adapt to the modern world, the standards (without letting anyone know that she lost her memory), and to build the happy family she always wanted.
    It was not a masterpiece, but I liked the new twist to an old concept and loved the FL who was innocent and hard-working. I guess you could call her a silly-white-sweet, but somehow her lack of modern knowledge and social cues avoided a couple of conflicts, so I support her.

I do remember that the translation team mentioned that they would lock the last chapters of the novel, and I was willing to pay to know the ending, but I forgot the name. Sorry for the long post and thanks in advance!

2. chrissy987

chrissy987 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. RedKed

RedKed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    chrissy987 likes this.
  4. chrissy987

chrissy987 Well-Known Member

Reading List: