Spoiler Transmigration with QQ Farm

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Xylia125, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Xylia125

Xylia125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nielyti likes this.
  2. RizYun

RizYun #Kaffee4Laifu

Reading List:
    Link
    +ren

3. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure if this is completed, cause when i mtl’d, the sites i was reading seemed to end with a cliff... but i’ll try and answer the question

1. The ML is Mo Xuanzuan (in mtl). He is the young master of one the great 4 forces, or something called that, the heavenly palace.. so he is a really known practitioner with a high identity and cultivation as the sect that he is part of is the only sect that can produce the highest cultivation in their current continent.
    as you may have noticed, i said in their current continent as it seems that there is a bigger land/continent outside of their current place.. and inexplicably there seems to a heavenly law, or something that limits the level of cultivation of the people in the current continent... i think it was emperor Wu, or Wudi, am not sure about the levels of cultivation...and somehow only those that belong to the heavenly sect can reach this “pinnacle” or it was the belief of the people in the Central continent (name of their current continent).

They met accidentaly when MC was mortally wounded by an old man with a higher cultivation than her and was unconscious in the ground. Somehow ML flew over her and got interested, tried to calculate her fate, and unable to became convinced that she has fate with him.. the unique characteristic of the heavenly sect is that they can calculate fate so they are respected in the continent. He waited and treated her, while starting to feel attraction to her.. unfortunately ML is very innocent in the ways of love so he only thought that he is sick.. :blobsweat: and noticing that even though he fed a miraculous medicine to MC, she still isnkt waking up, he decided to try a method he read in a book... kiss her awake:blobwhistle:... and when MC awoke with ML kissing her, she got angry and escaped from him using her space which made it impossible for ML to follow her while feeling grievance as he donkt know why she was so angry at him...

2.the face slapping usually happens, at their slag family... especially the Cheng family, who with MC’s family's rise tried to extort their properties using familial reasons. So MC after building enough force, went to the capital and almost destroyed the whole Cheng family.
    almost, as because the reason the whole Cheng family disappears is because they self-destructed due to the actions of the great elder who was the reason of the family’s decline.. and there are many scandals that the elder is part of that was the reason that MC’s side of family was almost killed off..

3.well, like i said, i am not sure if what i mtl’d is the complete version.. but yes it was HE.. with ML and MC being married at the end..

4. Not many rivals as both Mc and ML trust each other too much for a third party to come in between. Though, in the first arc of the novel, there was a misunderstanding that made MC very sad, thinking that ML has a childhood sweetheart that has the same qualifications as him.. but after clearing the issue, nothing else as the mentioned childhood sweetheart is MC’s close friend/almost sister and both her and ML only treat each other as siblings/friends.

5. There are many instances that ML became jealous but nothing too much. Example, is this young master of the richest family in the continent, his family owns many businesses in every country in the continent. After spending time with MC, he fell for her, and ML noticing this, tries to always extort him and make him leave asap as he and MC has a business relationship...
    And MC’s “ex-fiancee” is not worth anything so there aren't issues regarding him..

Hope this helps..

4. tstobe

tstobe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does the mc start cultivating

5. Kurobito

Kurobito 『Roommate Destroyer』『黒の大名』

Reading List:
    Link
    Beside having the snake as her pet, are there any other animals becoming her pet?

6. Bananapink

Bananapink Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't worry, there will be plenty as her space improves.

7. Puneeth S

Puneeth S Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Raw Link?

Jaikly likes this.
  8. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the background of MC' s father?

9. Sapphire-Saph

Sapphire-Saph Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he was apparently this cultivating genius and because he was a genius, the status of the Cheng family rose. But somehow he got injured by another party, so his cultivation went down and he was no longer this "genius." He liked the MC's mother for a long time and even when he was no longer exalted, the MC's mother still liked him. However, both of their families opposed the match. They eloped and the Cheng family used this to kick him out of the family. His brother was always jealous of his older, better brother, so the MC's father's brother followed them and was the one to injure the father and the MC at the beginning of the story.

Dragon_Reader, Belli and Shivani like this.
  10. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to the cheng family? What did they do to mc and her family when they got to know that they have a spiritual well?

11. KIMMY B

KIMMY B Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what cha does ml and mc meet in either the raws or translated

12. MariiMF

MariiMF Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The translation is in chapter 147 and the name of the ML have been already said sooooo I think that in another 5 or 10 chapters the ML will be appear

13. KIMMY B

KIMMY B Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks

14. francisgalicia

francisgalicia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will they know about the transmigration? What will be their reaction?
    Cause i red this one transmigration novel that MC's mom got suspicious about her daughter and when she confront the MC's and found out that she is possesing her daughter body and got into a fight. Mc that time love the mom but got hurt so im thing maybe this will happen too or not

15. luckyluv55

luckyluv55 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    raws link?