Spoiler Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator spoiler request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Sep 15, 2017.

1. NiQuinn

NiQuinn 『Optimistic Pragmatist』

Reading List:
    Link
    She eventually does try to put a wedge between the MC and ML by showing ML the letter from ScumML that was addressed to MC. Well, she quickly regretted that coz from what I remember, she was brought in to be tortured and questioned. I might be remembering it wrong but suffice it to say, she was kicked out/killed off quite quickly. It was stupid of her to push about the letter especially since I think it was never even opened for our MC to read hence, any meet-ups with ScumML was accidental at best.

2. shaza2495

shaza2495 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could anyone help answer this?
    • Why did the emperor refuse to force ML to marry the bratty princess?
    • Did ScumML ever discover that TransFL isn't the same Chu Lian?
    • Did the grandmother/aunt managed to gain anything from the restaurant they took fron TransFL?
    • How did she manage to open the restaurant in the first place anyway? As I recall, she's not really well off right?
    • Could anyone refresh my memory on who the grandmother/aunt are? I really only recall the Matriach, ML's mother and somehow an Uncle? Haha... I really need to reread the translations again :blobpats:
    Thanks in advance! :aww:

PS. Sorry if the questions have already been answered.

kurohamukami likes this.
  3. UpInTheAir

UpInTheAir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please give some examples of what the MC wrote

shaza2495 likes this.
  4. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    oh I see, iirc the one who recieves the letter is the maid one of reinML people right?

5. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    Let me try to answer some of your question...
    Why did the emperor refuse to force ML to marry the bratty princess?
    I don't recall him doing that. But ML's family had policy of having only one wife unless the said wife didn't produce son within the time limit.
    Later on, the Emperor even tried to force ML and MC to divorce bc he felt that MC (his newly found daughter) was too good for ML. I think he also force ML to guard the bratty princess which caused misunderstanding with MC later.

Did ScumML ever discover that TransFL isn't the same Chu Lian?

Nope, and none bother to tell him that. The ScumMC had seen his true colour and tried to be as far from him as possible, if anything, she used him by telling him the real identity of TransMC —Emperor's daughter.
    ScumML also found the current MC (TransMC) more attractive.

Did the grandmother/aunt managed to gain anything from the restaurant they took fron TransFL?
    Nope, TransMC only gave them back an empty shell (just the building). All of the staffs were taken by TransMC.

How did she manage to open the restaurant in the first place anyway? As I recall, she's not really well off right?
    It was part of the grandmother (Matriach)'s dowry. It wasn't profitable, yet she still kept them for sentimental value. She gave it to TransMC as a mean to try to earn. She told TransMC that it's ok if she failed bc the restaurant itself had been in the negative the recent year.
    When MC visited the restaurant, the staffs basically just used it as their home, even chased away TransMC who pretended to be a customer.

Could anyone refresh my memory on who the grandmother/aunt are? I really only recall the Matriach, ML's mother and somehow an Uncle? Haha... I really need to reread the translations again :blobpats:
    Grandmother = the Matriach
    Aunt = Grandmother's daughter, the sister of ML's father

6. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I also need details. Does she try to steal recipes? How greedy is she? How does she try to harm Chu Lian? Why does she do it if the recent Chu Lian is nice and friendly? What is her motivation?

7. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't write anything lol. She was afraid that ML might find out she was a different person coz her handwriting sucks not knowing that in the past, ScumMC never even wrote to him once. So, our MC actually draws a comic hahaha

Edit: I seem to recall that she also sends him blank letters. as in, just pieces of paper which angers our ML. But, really, what else can she say? He sends people to her so that she'll be watched in her daily life.

8. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Her motivations are simple. She cares nothing for recipes. She just wants the ML and, like I mentioned earlier, she failed that spectacularly.

9. shaza2495

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for clearing up the confusion!

Btw, I thought the grandmother was nice? But some of the spoilers implied that she's not since she/aunt took back the restaurant and schemed for the 2nd son?

Ps. Who's the 2nd son again?

10. shaza2495

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately (or is it fortunately?), she's the one dimensional cannon fodder type of character.:blobamused:

11. NiQuinn

Reading List:
    Link
    Grandmother WAS nice but her daughter was just so damn manipulative. Aunt used her mother's guilt to get her sympathies and acted all conniving. Remember, grandmother was with her husband when he had his war campaign back in the day so she had very little time with her kids. Grandmother blames herself for not educating her daughter enough that her daughter actually got preggy and stuff.

Second son I think is ML's older bro. From what I remember, our ML is actually the third son. Aunt was scheming for one of ML's bros but aunt's daughter was scheming for ML. Idiot.

12. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    captain of dragon guard(or tiger guards I forgot which one) supposedly punished in the early chapters, but reinML purposely saved the imperial princess from the tree fall so that he can save the 2nd bro and his squad

JimmyFalcon and shaza2495 like this.
  13. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    The grandma was nice but she's one of those people who still values the backward way of thinking. It started when one of the soldiers under the old general (Mo something) reported to the granny that MC was kidnapped and was even gone for some time. Welp, we know how crooked their thinking is. If a woman is gone for even a night, that spells death to their reputation. That's how the granny starts not trusting the MC. I believe whether the aunt was there or not, the granny was planning to remove the MC from the family for the sake of reputation.

And also, I hate to burst your bubble but
    When MC escaped from her maiden home, it's true it was a trap. The Scum was there but he was not the one performing the act. He paid a male and a female to do the deed and pretend something happened between him and the MC. It was a trap he regretted so much because of the possible damage to MC (wish he thought about that before doing it). The man confessed he was paid to do it and peed his trousers due to fear of our ML hohoho!

Edit: He wasn't the one who paid the male to have sex with the female. The male was a relative of some Chu aunt and the female was the subordinate of Scum who lost consciousness when the MC escaped. She was suppose to be guarding outside but got her lights punched out. The Scum was relieved it was not the MC there with the male. But was a little bit shocked it was his subordinate. It was the Chu family who made the trap happen. The Scum was aware the MC was going to be calculated but he was not aware that the Chu family have their own plan like damaging the MCs reputation to have their 8th Miss to marry the Scum.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2017
  14. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    And so I'm done reading mtl. Hmn...so far the ending was okay. At least it's a happy one. Though a bit, well, short. Anywho,

The original maids only living one is Xi Yan.

Mingyan died because she calculated Zhenggou when she was there (she was given to the Zheng family after she was given a choice to stay or cook for the Zheng partriach since the patriarch is such a foodie to the point of almost dying!

Jingyan also died because she also tried to seduce the ML. This happened when the MC was a few months pregnant with the first child. I think she wore something thin and put on some perfume and even said Fu Yan was an idiot for not finding the right timing. But then again, she still died.

Fu Yan, well, she's the second one to die. First was Mingyan. She tried presenting the letter that the Scum was giving to the MC to the ML but ML never believed her. Though it made ML jealous to the nth heaven but ML was determined to not let Scum take MC away in this lifetime.

I think she also died together with her mom. Although the mom pleaded with the emperor but the emperor was furious at that time since they were threatening his favorite daughter (MC)'s life. Not too sure here though but if he's a smart one, he should dispose the problem.

the only sister that MC has a good impression. She got married to a royalty who was rumored to be crazy. Like, mentally deficient due to inbreeding (hmn...who in the ancient times weren't inbreeding?). It was supposed to be the 8th sister as a punishment since the Emperor found out that they bullied his daughter but the 8th sister escaped which led to sure fire downfall of the family. I'm not sure if the royalty was really crazy though since it was stated that that royalty and 5th sister know each other.

After she escaped the marriage, the went into hiding. Later,she appeared to the suburb that MC was hiding (because the city was in turmoil due to the infighting of the royalties, I mean the 4th prince and 6th prince, so it was dangerous for her to stay there). When the 5th sister saw the MC, she contacted the Scum and made him aware of where the MC was. I forgot if she died. Most probably, she died.

Welp, he ascended the thrown. Married Sima Hui.

She married ML's second brother by proclamation of the emperor hohoho

It's not like she didn't acknowledge the emperor as her father. She just don't want the title. Because of her personality. Welp, in a sense, she does admit that that identity isn't hers because she isn't the original Chu Lian. Anywho, with our MC's lazy attitude, I can understand. This remains to be corrected though.

became the youngest minister after his bff ascended the thrown.

she died after a year the baby of our MCs was born. Don't know if she ever removed her prejudice against our MC though. But it was stated she was relieved that the MC was pregnant with ML's child coz you know, MC was kidnapped before and she was thinking MC got tainted.

Poor guy. He got calculated time and time again since he's the honest, passionate, filial, and obedient to the nth level type! He divorced his jealous first wife because she tried to kill his child from the concubine and she was hurting her 2 daughters and blaming them for being girls!

Second time was when Pan (He Ying's daughter - He Ying is the aunt) was trying to commit sex with the ML but ML didn't go with their plan by going to the MC when he got the urge. The 3 brothers got drunk that night and Pan took an aphrodisiac to give her strength to do the deed. When she didn't notice anyone in the room, she went to another room and the eldest was there. It was dark so she didn't know. Anywho, the aunt screamed and blah blah blah, wanted the eldest to marry Pan. Many were against it but the granny commanded so MC and ML choice was to send a letter to the head of the family to hurry home! Then when the head came, hahahaha! The other spoilers already said it. He also gave MC some very very valuable stones.

15. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just started reading this novel yesterday. Already finished all the translated chapter.
    Thank you timebun for translating, it was very enjoyable.:love::blobicecreamlove::love::blobicecreamlove::love::cookie::love::blobicecreamlove::love::blobicecreamlove:

I tried to MTL but it way too difficult to understand, so thank you for all the wonderful spoilers!

But I miss ML petty revenge act, which 90% end up shooting himself in the foot and still feel proud of himself. I cannot wait for chapter where MC smack some sense into him. Hopefully I don't have to wait 200 days.:aww::aww::aww:

16. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, she’s just too damn chill to give a sh*t. The guys attempted to choke her to death and she be all like - whatever.

Nokita likes this.
  17. mighty_muffin

mighty_muffin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed that she is way too chill. Because all his actions, it could be pretty severe if it were used in other novels. He totally damaged her reputation and left her to survive on her own. Luckily his family were nice to her and she has skills to turn misfortune into a fortune. So I would like him to suffered a little from MC, even though he already suffered enough from his own stupid action.

But I think the Author tried to give message of how revenge caused you to suffer more than the target. So MC will not be giving him any punishment.

Question: In earlier chapter, there was a fire in a kitchen, it mentioned that in the original timeline scum FL set the fire. How did the kitchen burned down this time? Or our MC hate the chef cooking so much, she wanted to kill him?:blobdevil::blobninja:

Dragon_Reader, JimmyFalcon and Nokita like this.
  18. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp, you cant really blame the guy for his attitude towards the MC in the beginning with he's been through. The Scum FL took his family's money, killed them, and even made him wear a green hat despite him being a very good husband. And then he died so unjustly afterwards in the north.

My guess why the MC was so chill was because she read the first half of the novel describing the ML and she likes the ML better than the Scum. She doesnt understand why he's like that but her personality is the type that shrugs off issues if it's not really that relevant. She's lazy and she wants to spend a lazy day all throughout if she can (actually, that's her dream).

19. lacerem

lacerem Because... I'm Batman

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is a problem with time travel novels in general. Do people disserve punishment for things they didn't do yet? I kept asking this question in military empires when she caused the death of an Enoch (the one that gave tea to the pregnant cousin). Everybody else did things after her rebirth to deserve but he didn't, he was punished unjustly.

JimmyFalcon and Nokita like this.
  20. lyn

lyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was really dumb... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: