Spoiler Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator spoiler request

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Sep 15, 2017.

1. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    Does prince Jin play a role? Does he have anything to do with Chu Lian?

2. ToastedRossi

ToastedRossi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Prince Jin is the best friend of He Changdi. He Changdi asked him to spy on Chu Lian and to keep her away from Xiao Bojian.

3. Blique

Blique Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will there be any consequences from ScumML picking up the jade that MC dropped in the recent translated chapters?

4. ToastedRossi

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope!

Aguni_Erina and Regalia1896 like this.
  5. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the MC's body (the one Trans!FL is now occupying) the "deceased" twin sister of the tsun-tsun princess? Will Prince Wei become the emperor in the future or something? I'm really piqued by the latest translated chapter.

govindec likes this.
  6. apricotsoda

apricotsoda Shy Shy Shy

Reading List:
    Link
    no the body of mc has different mom, in tl'ed chapter it's already said that they couldn't save the other which means she(the twin) died

7. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    So sad...:blobsob: I was hoping she could have a decent sister... :aww:Are there any CNs with the MC having a decent sister/stepsister? :blobconfused:No?:blobexpressionless: Okay then...:facepalm:

8. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand something now. As much as Xiao Bojian once “loved” scum!FL. I think he prefers the MC. Why do I say that? The latest batch of chapters. I mean he’s such a drama queen. Going out of his way to try impress a girl with a song. Then did a sneak attack, took out the “love interest’s” body guards. Before dropping a expensive present, made wild promises (most likely won’t keep), and then still has the gall to run away when shit hits the fan. Then goes “we have such a twisted love! It hurts so good!! I’ll treasure her definitely!!”

This proves A - he couldn’t have possibly loved the scum!FL because she actually genuinely cared for him and never made him work for it. B - he loves what he ultimately cannot have. C - an emotional masochistic bitch. D - a male slut who thinks grand gestures once in a while is like throwing a bone to a dog. They’ll be happy with whatever they can get. Damn. If scum!FL wasn’t a piece of shit that matched XBJ to a T.... I could almost pity her.

9. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    agreed... he's a delusional psychotic male.. and because he think himself so special.. he want to have the "special" transFL by his side to complete his oh-so-special-ness... to bad his delusions were crushed by ReinML... actually i pity the ScumFL.. her trap that she designed were actually a bait that ReinML and TransFL scheme to grasp her tail.. and when she thought she'll succeded.. and her happy life with ReinML will start again .... come the ReinML to hijack her "show", shoot her shoulder through with an arrow.. and finally dies in ReinML torture chamber/basement with a knife on her chest... really pity her because her regret and hatred is just making her delusions worst..

10. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I said scum!FL and scum!ML quite match each other in being super delusional.

11. ToastedRossi

Reading List:
    Link
    The Duanjia's twin sister really did die at childbirth. But their looking similar is not a coincidence. Chu Lian is actually the bastard daughter of the emperor, and the emperor is Duanjia's uncle.

Xiao Bojian is also a reincarnator! He thinks that the original Chu Lian and the current Chu Lian are the same person. He knew that the former was madly in love with him, so he assumed the same is true of the latter. And so he interprets everything she does as proof that she's in love with him. That said, Xiao Bojian does find himself appreciating all the "new" things he finds out about the current Chu Lian.

12. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my goodness! DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What seemed to be a foodies novel turns into something rather unexpected. I was going to avoid the spoilers thread but well that's been thrown out of the window.

13. ToastedRossi

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't put that part in spoiler tags because it's way less important in the book than it sounds. Also, despite appearances, there's very little politics in the story.

14. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiao Bojian is also a reincarnator! He thinks that the original Chu Lian and the current Chu Lian are the same person. He knew that the former was madly in love with him, so he assumed the same is true of the latter. And so he interprets everything she does as proof that she's in love with him. That said, Xiao Bojian does find himself appreciating all the "new" things he finds out about the current Chu Lian.
    [/QUOTE]

EXCUSE ME? He thinks after offing the original for his own purposes he’s going to get the girl again? OMG. He’s not delusional - he’s flat out psychotic.

15. lazynoodles

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the MC ever taunt the scum!ML over his delusional self? Like for all his “love” he only knows how to love himself?

16. Red_

Red_ ◆The Lazy One◆

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know when the ML will be back? Back from war and stuff? According to the summary he has some trouble on the frontline which requires Chu Lians help. When will all this occur?

17. Peony

Peony Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is nice to know! It does seem to be something that isn't prominent but this novel is full of surprises that I didn't expect at all. It's sort of refreshing.

18. WisteriaNyx

WisteriaNyx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey can anyone tell me
    what title chu lian got from saving the princess

19. ToastedRossi

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, she doesn't confront him until the very end, and there's other stuff going on so it's not much of a confrontation.

That's in Part II (of three) of the novel. I think it's still a while's off in the translation. There is some epic letter writing beforehand - Chu Lian's letters are second only to her cooking!

Neyva and lazynoodles like this.
  20. Red_

Red_ ◆The Lazy One◆

Reading List:
    Link
    Epic letter writing you say *smirk*
    Does she send that to the ML? Pft. That'd be interesting.... What are the contents of the letter?
    #AllHailHerCookingSkills