LCD Transmigrator Meets Reincarnator

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by BlancFrost, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Hacalyhd

Hacalyhd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It looks like MC is seriously underdressed though, as most of the b*tching comes from the other ladies.
    It is stated several times that she wears just a simple dress, although both families (hers and her husband) should have enough assets to dress her appropriately.
    Only because her family didn't care about her & her husband hates the "old" her, is she left with not enough money to buy finer clothes.

potatofriez, Mangochic and Poor_Hero like this.
  2. Poor_Hero

Poor_Hero your hope is crushed under the flag of "REALITY"

Reading List:
    Link
    huh? I thought Chu Lian's family only gave some cheap jewelry and only her-in-laws gave better ones to her when she was married.

3. Hacalyhd

Reading List:
    Link
    They tried, but HS blocked as much of it as possible and did not give any himself.

Her current accessory case was made of fragrant rosewood and wasn’t very big. However, it was rather finely made, consisting of multiple layers that Chu Lian began to open one by one.. There were quite a few accessories inside, but the ones with any actual worth were few in number.

While these accessories were fine for normal everyday wear, there weren’t many that were suitable to wear for special occasions.

There was only a ruby hair ornament decorated with colourful butterflies that she might be able to wear outside. This hair ornament had previously been mentioned in the novel as well; it had been given to ‘Chu Lian’ by her mother.

As for the rest, there were only the lucky jade amulet from Matriarch He and the crimson jade bangle from Countess Jing’an.

Rightfully speaking, the Jing’an Estate should have given their new family member some new accessories. However, for some reason, Chu Lian hadn’t seen a single one. The maidservants had even complained about it.

However, it only took a little bit of thought to figure out why. Since He Changdi didn’t like her, it was perfectly reasonable that he would shortchange her wherever possible.

In the original novel, when ‘Chu Lian’ had just married into the family, He Sanlang had cared for her wholeheartedly. At the very least, he had never been stingy with clothing, accessories, or food.

For hair ornaments alone, He Changdi had prepared over ten of them for her. That wasn’t a small number.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  4. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    DX I guess I forgot the last part. urgh, that male lead, it's good that he's in barrack, eating bland meal everyday. he didn't even checked whether his wife is reincarnated too or not DX

Hacalyhd likes this.
  5. frustratedguy109

frustratedguy109 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that Prince Jing (or whoever He Changdi's friend is) on the 3rd floor? Also, I'm really wondering about that fire that killed Madame Zou in the original timeline. Both HCD and Chu Lian thought that the original Chu Lian set the fire, but she obviously didn't in this timeline, yet the fire occurred anyway. Is it just author oversight, or are both HCD and Chu Lian being paranoid and it really was a chance occurrence?

CheezyMayo and Poor_Hero like this.
  6. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    ...so dumb, amateur, urgh, this is so cringe, where is better scenario to set up someone? urgh, facepalm till the end orz

7. XD

XD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeaaa that was basically how I felt like. Why must young noble ladies always be so catty with each other?

Poor_Hero likes this.
  8. Hacalyhd

Reading List:
    Link
    Pretty much sounded like a dust explosion to me (iirc). Chances are that it really was an accident, that allowed former CL to gain power quickly, but given how vague the author described it, it might as well turn out to be an assassination attempt (though I tend to believe it's the former)

CheezyMayo likes this.
  9. timebun

timebun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd attribute it to the plot pushing itself along the original path, like how Xiao Bojian still found Chu Lian at the Yingguo Estate even though she was actively trying to avoid him. Major plot points such as the meetings between CL and XBJ are destined and fixed, whereas minor plot points with the supporting characters like Madam Zou and not getting injured in the fire can be changed.

Or perhaps things worked that way so it's convenient for the author XD

Hacalyhd likes this.
  10. potatofriez

potatofriez [The Legendary Friez!]

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried my luck reading MTL of the next chapters but... nothing made sense!
    (இ﹏இ`。)

I really wanted to see what happens next
    the ones where she bakes peach desserts

I've read it in the previous spoilers but I'm itching for details

11. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    =.= is this girl deaf or something? the one who wants mc is the guy's family, not him or her. argh, this is why I kinda agree with Roland. brats are troublesome .-.

12. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    gambling XD never thought that women are this fierce when gambling, lol, mc, trying to get money from her misfortune, lol

13. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    ...pfft, man, boredom is scary, they even bet on their precious jewelry, as expected from the rich, such a waste, lol.

14. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    x.x so many people scheme, can't remember who is who anymore...
    geez, greed will only burn you, idiot lady, how could she think she deserve those jewelry, idiot stepsister -_-

15. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    I know it-s bad to complain, more so when it's a chapter a day, but it's so slooooow! Ill need to stockpile alot.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  16. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    lol ^ I know that feeling!

damn xiao brat trap annoying scumbag, you aren't even worthy of chu lian, how dare you think of stealing her as your trophy???

17. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well, he did have a relationship with the original chu lian before she has gone for marriage (when the current chu lian took over)

Poor_Hero likes this.
  18. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    yep, and he didn't even try to take her or talk to her before the marriage ceremony happened, right, just letting her go like she's his pawn. that guy is just a hypocrite in my eyes .-.

nkring likes this.
  19. nkring

nkring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He totally is, and his ambition, whatever that is, is more important to him thus him giving up on Chu Lian and now he had the nerve to think that he deserve Chu Lian more, ugh, what a delusional creep.

Poor_Hero likes this.
  20. Poor_Hero

Reading List:
    Link
    lol, losers bark louder~ yeah, never thought that quote can be used here~ cry as much as you want, hehe, what princess ah, they are just losers -_-