Forgotten Title Transported by God of Chaos or Randomness

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by ButterBaron, Oct 29, 2018.

1. ButterBaron

ButterBaron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys I would really appreciate some help I recently remembered a novel, which I'm fairly sure is on RRL but I could be wrong, and can only remember the start of it. It begins with some guy either being transported or reincarnated with a adult body by a God of Chaos or something like Randomness and the god transports the guy to a completely random spot that just so happens to be a Golden Dragon's Heart which leads to the MC accidentally killing the dragon who seemed kind of fine with it IIFC and he absorbs the dragons power making him super strong, it also creates a line of golden scales down his back, I think there is also a spider that he meets and befriends or tames.
    The other part I can vaguely remember involves he and his comrades going to a house with demi-humans and his secret gets revealed to his wolf girlfriend who gets scared and hides in her room thinking he is a dragon in human form and her brother? gets mad at him thinking he raped her or something and then once he revels his secret or maybe before they are attacked by nobles hunting demi-humans I think. I might have gotten a few things wrong but I included everything I could remember just in case it jogs someones memory I think it may have also been stopped but I at least want to try to find it and I can't seem to find it by searching, would really appreciate any help.

2. Asdq

Asdq RSS FEED SECT! I WANT YOU FOR THE RSS ARMY!

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember of see a guy that was transported by the chaos's god in rrl but was a naruto fanfiction.

ButterBaron likes this.
  3. ButterBaron

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it was a naruto fanfiction, I'm pretty sure it was an original, but thanks anyway.

4. elengee

elengee Daoist Ninefaps

Reading List:
    Link
  5. ButterBaron

Reading List:
    Link
    elengee likes this.