Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want Cale to create novelty items like balloons in his world it would be cute to see everyone’s reaction to it D9370E89-355E-4814-BEEC-51D009618E26.jpeg

2. c1aragriffith

c1aragriffith Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From the newest translated chapter on EAP, "This was the first time Cale had ever been told he was cute..."

Excuse me Cale, yes you have. I think Alberu called him his cute little brother once. Idk why but thinking about that made me laugh hehe

3. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But that was first time in his life (including his past as KRS) that a girl called him cute and handsome because of his looks.

Yes Ron once commented his the total package when he ask about his looks but he just frown to it..... Their a huge difference if a girl said it and fact Drew younger self was very excited how good looking he was that's why he was dumbfounded when he was call cute and pass the AP test just because of his looks:blobangel:

4. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 682 - Midnight Hunt (5)

WS called Cale crazy, but Cale didn’t care. Hannah got goosebumps when she saw the wall Cale built, and wondered how far Cale’s vision and plans were. WS was pissed off at Cale’s nonchalant expression as he gathered his wind AP. WS asked if Cale would fight him and the lion dragon now that magic couldn’t be used.

The magic lights in the room had been turned off because of the mana disturbance device, and the candles that lit the room had been extinguished by WS’ wind. The sun was still setting outside, but the room was dark. WS asked with a smile if Cale would face him and the lion dragon in this darkness, even when his plate (WS’ plate) was now balanced, and Cale had a weakness called Deruth Henituse.

WS called Cale an idiot, saying that he and Cale are different. He called Cale stupid, while Hannah wondered why WS kept calling Cale stupid. Cale then said that he was doing this because there were only two enemies. One was white and enormous, so everyone could still see it in the darkness. The other was in front of him.

Flames that were brighter than Cale’s red hair burst around Cale. WS in his Deruth form took out a white mask from the inner pocket of his coat. He wore the mask that covered half of this upper face, and his appearance changed. WS changed back to his original appearance and no longer had Deruth’s look.

WS asked if they thought that they could live after fighting him and the lion dragon. But Alberu interrupted him and said that it was enough. Alberu was sitting on the windowsill, and still wearing his light (comfy) pajamas. He was also holding Taerang who was glowing white. He recalled An Roman’s words.

An Roman said that after defeating the lion dragon, they analyzed the data and created an EX-class weapon from the monster’s bones. An Roman concluded that the lion dragon was a monster that could be attacked and defeated. He said that it was easy, but the strategy he came up with was quite difficult. But Alberu happily said to everyone that he could take care of the lion dragon.

Cale then shrugged and said, ‘You were saying?’ WS’ mouth twitched and asked what their plan for the temple was then. Cale plainly replied as if he didn’t know what he was going to do with it. But Cale intended to go to the temple and take WS with him. We get another An Roman flashback and why it took one year to reach the ‘end of the temple.’

Cale was not confident that he could do it, but he intended to do it. If someone had to step in there first, it had to be him. The sealed god (god of despair) was in the temple, and there was only one way to reach its end. Cale planned to take WS with him along the way, but he had no plans to end it for now. So Cale calmly replied that it was something to think about later.

WS looked at Cale as if he had heard something absurd, but Cale told Mila to go and leave this to him. Cale attacked WS with his fiery thunderbolt, and the wind wall blocked it. Alberu looked into the air while standing on the windowsill. Mila passed by him and jumped out of the window. She returned to her dragon form.

WS was alarmed and turned towards Mila and Alberu, but Cale blocked WS with his water AP. Cale and WS continued to fight, and the furniture in the room was broken. Hannah protected Jack from the aftermath of the fight. She told him to stay still, but Jack said that he had to go.

Cale took out a badge and raised it. And as if it was hot, he undid two buttons from his shirt. Cale told WS that he had made a very wrong choice this time. The fact that WS touched the children of the dragon lord and suffered the curse of reincarnation. WS would regret it today more than all his choices. No, he won’t even have a moment to regret it.

Cale closed his eyes, and recalled Raon’s words to him. Raon said to not worry and that he’d take care of Deruth and fake Hilsman. Ron and the wind elementals would find Deruth, but Raon said that he would help too. The fake Hilsman was tied up and his mana was restrained. He acted as if he was going to run away, but eventually followed them.

Cale opened his eyes and said to Mila to go. Mila said see you later and flew towards Eruhaben. She told him to get up now. Eruhaben smiled and then sighed. He slowly opened his eyes, and Mila told him that there was someone waiting for Eruhaben. He then saw Alberu standing by the window and looking at them.

Eruhaben spread out his wings and slowly moved. He flew up and headed towards Alberu. In the sky, a giant gray dragon (Rasheel) was flapping his wings and quickly coming to where the two dragons were. On his back was a boy with pink hair (Dodori) who was waving his hand.

Alberu stood on Eruhaben’s back, and breathed in and out. The cold winter air spread into his body, and his hot breath went out. Alberu looked at himself. He didn’t like that he was barefoot and wearing pajamas, but this should be enough. For those who were afraid of a night without magic, this was enough to get rid of their fear.

The lion dragon stared at Eruhaben, Alberu, and Taerang. Eruhaben flapped his wings, but Jack hurriedly jumped out of the window, saying that they should take him too. Jack landed on Eruhaben’s back, and Hannah screamed and called her brother crazy before she jumped on Eruhaben’s back too. Alberu was surprised and asked Jack.

Jack grasped Taerang and said to Alberu what the sun god was saying. He was staring in the air as if he was listening to the sun god at this moment. Jack said that Taerang was reinforced/enhanced. He stuttered and didn’t understand what he was saying, but Jack thought that he had to convey the sun god’s will first.

Jack said that it was different from the time of An Roman. The spear had now been touched by a god. Jack stared blankly at the white spear and said that the light will pour out. Alberu’s expression turned strange, but Jack continued that the light will not harm its owner, Alberu.

Jack looked at Alberu with a strange look too, saying that the sun god said that Alberu Crossman was a man like the sun, so he should shine. Sun god said that Alberu should light up the darkness. And Jack told him a spell. Alberu kept the spell in his mind, but Hannah shouted to evade. Eruhaben moved away from the window as the walls were destroyed from the aftermath of WS and Cale’s battle.

Jack told Alberu to begin, and Alberu bit his lips and said the spell. He said, ‘I command you as the guardian of Angelina.’ By reciting the first sentence of the spell, Alberu was convinced that Angelina was the sun god. And that it was Angelina who updated Taerang. Alberu told Taerang to follow the command, and Taerang mechanically replied that it would begin the data used in the update.

Taerang said that the ‘Divine Flashlight’ was activated. (I’m not joking…it really said in the raws that it is a FLASHLIGHT, hahaha) It was an item that improved the night environment, emitting light based on the divine power of the sun god. Alberu was confused when he heard the words ‘flashlight’ and ‘divine power.’ Divine power was a deadly poison for dark elves. But Taerang continued that the divine power was only for light emission and did not pose any threat to its owner.

Taerang changed its shape again and transformed into a gun. Taerang noted that the surrounding mana was unstable, but it was fine since it was using divine power anyway. Alberu was surprised when something like a bullet filled with divine power was loaded in the gun. Taerang began the countdown, and Alberu immediately pointed the gun to the sky. When the countdown ended, a gunshot sound was heard.

Alberu and everyone then saw. It was light that was filled with the power of the sun. The rising light was like a small sun rising in the sky. Everyone in the battlefield thought that it was the sun and recalled one person - Alberu. They thought of the legend that the Crossman family was blessed by the sun god, and they clearly remembered that legend in this moment.

Likewise, Alberu recalled that legend, but he also remembered the truth. That the sun god had cursed the Crossman family for being descendants of the ancient white star, and that he was a dark elf. But that was over, and the sun god had declared him as pure now.

Alberu smiled and muttered that he really thought that he had become the sun now. But he shook his head and said no. Alberu raised his head and said that he was the moon. He was not the sun, but the moon that rose in the sky. Others might think that he was the sun, but for him, he was the moon.

Alberu looked down and thought that if Cale had seen this sight, he’d look at Alberu coldly. Alberu thought that he could become a legend too. Unlike Cale who hated that, Alberu was a person who enjoyed these kind of things a bit and knew how to use it.

Angelina is confirmed as sun god. And Alberu rides on a gold dragon while barefoot and still wearing his pajamas. :blobrofl:

Yaya Aries, zhaf0606, Len_ and 52 others like this.
  5. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uhhh... Is this the beginning of the honeymoon?! Is WS setting the vibes? blobmelt_thumbs
    I was infected by the shippers in the discord :blobsweat:

LOL. Alberu being a mood. Is this Peter Pan- Alberu version. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    In the near future, Alberu's pajama will be displayed in the Henituse Museum in a glass casing and all the children that will honor the heroes will impersonate Alberu with them wearing pajamas like how CH with a sword, Mary with a robe and Cale with a shield.:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

I swear I am not a fan of CalexWS, that is why this is a stroll in the temple while showcasing their rivalry on who will Sealed God's boyfriend chosen one.

Good Morning, Eru-gramps!!! I hope you had slept well for almost a month since the author's hiatus :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl:

Are you sure you did not like it, Alberu-nim. It feels like you are modelling to your knights what will be their new battle wear after this war.:blobjoy:

When you realized Sun God is a techie kind of person that she can update Taerang :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: or maybe CJG taught Sun Goddess how to do it:hmm:

Why do I imagine it a Flashlight but in a gun shape. Hahaha, in the near future on Henituse Museum when they are having a replay of the war when Clopeh provided it... It will be labelled behold the power of the Flashlight.

Only TCF provides its reader with the weirdest weapon starting from the barbeque stick, branch, dagger, mirror, watering can and now a flashlight!:blobpopcorn_cool:

You should contact Clopeh, Alberu so that you can have your 'legend manager' that will handle your PR. Hahahah:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Thank you for the summary, Angie-nim. :blobnosebleed::aww::bloblove:

6. AlphaBeta

AlphaBeta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To my disappointment. It's no the time for the WS to die,because Cale still needs him

And ohhh~ whaf would their reactions could be? When they saw Alberu and Eruhaben in fine condition,well not really Eruhaben still had a lot of Injuries but he is fine now that he rest a little bit. And who would have thought that you will see 4-5 dragons at the same time in the battlefield I think it will raise the soldiers morals this time.

So......... the Sun God is really a Girl? So how about the God of Dead and War???? Are they girl (s) as well???

7. Dev0o7

Dev0o7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It explains why her divine artifact was a pocket mirror that ladies keep in their purse.

8. ChaeHanssi

ChaeHanssi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you angie!:aww:

I wonder how exactly angelina become a god?:blobthinkingsmirk:

Someone draw Alberu in pajamas feat barefoot please

and a showdown of Ap with Ws i hope cale will be fine

dont melt your plate bro :blobsweat:

Moondrip lunax and Asya.M like this.
  9. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LFMAO, I think I’m reading too much manwha Yaoi nowadays that ‘White’ and ‘Enormous’ made me think of light saber. :blobsleepless:
    That might be The World Record’s Brightest Flashlight, The Divine Flashlight, we didn’t know about! We need to record it ASAP! :blobrofl:

Thanks @angie_sash for the chap! Wonderful as always! Keep it up!

Mini-Series: Your Highness, Time to Shine!
    Alberu: Is the night vision on?
    Choi Han: Yes, your highness.
    Alberu: Hello everyone, welcome to my channel. Alberu Crossman- I mean, An Roman! Don’t worry about me wearing pajamas. It’s actually nighttime right now.
    Eru: That’s actually a lie-
    Alberu: Anyway! I brought what I think it’s the greatest flashlight of them all! Let me introduce you to my new weapon.., Taerang!
    Tae: Good evening Master, and you too, camera.
    Alberu: *Nods* This flashlight can actually burn you alive or damage your eyes! I didn’t want to test it on myself, so I brought the thing with me! Cale, bring him in!
    Cale: I don’t get paid enough for this. *Drags someone*
    WS: mmph! Mmph-!?
    Monster: ..?
    Alberu: Don’t worry you will be paid hefty price! But first, let me give you an demonstration why Taerang is the greatest.
    Tae: Start?
    Alberu: Start, Diiiiiivinnnneeee Flaaaasshhhlliggghht...! *Shoots in the sky*
    Audience: ...!? [YOUR HIGHNESS? IS THAT YOU!?]
    Alberu: Isn’t it pretty? Now, who wants some fireworks?
    Monster: ...
    WS: ...
    Audience: [How bad it must be fighting them in that earth dome that Your Highness need to use his full power!?]

Angelina: Ara, Ara, look at him go.
    GoD: Cage still doesn’t accept me...
    GoW: Give Gods screen time, author!
    SG: Which successor is the greatest? *Plucking flowers* Cale or WS? Cale or WS? Cale..-

Mini-Series: All Bark White Star...
    WS: Crazy!
    Cale: I don’t give AF.
    WS: You want to battle me and that lion dragon? Dream on!
    Cale: *Roled Eyes*
    WS: Stupid.
    Cale: ...
    WS: ..Idiot, you think you can live long enough fighting us? Hah!?
    Alberu: No need to warn us. I have this Godlike flashlight with me.
    Tae: That’s right.
    Cale: What were you saying again?
    WS: *Pissed* ...I can still fight you on.
    Cale: *Using AP* We have numbers, can you take us all?
    WS: [..Goddamit, I got bamboozled.]

I hope there would be more God’s showing up in the future~ As well as entering other worlds~ :blobmelt:
    And... whatsup with everyone’s naming sense for monsters? It’s so bad that it’s comedically ridiculous.. :facepalm:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    zhaf0606, Fann0, diti.ing and 13 others like this.
  10. roshiku

roshiku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone give a rundown of the acronyms? My memory is failing.....

What I got is
    AP = Ancient Power
    WS = White Star
    GoD = God of Death
    WT = World Tree
    SG = Sealed God
    KRS = Kim Rok Soo
    CH = Choi Han
    TBoaH = The Birth of a Hero
    CJG = Choi Jung Gun or Nelan Barrow

Who GoW? Also a brief summary of GoW because I only remember like sun god and death god. Anymore I am missing?

Also THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE SPOILERS!!!!!

11. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God of War. The one who had the divine item watering can. Cotton is his saintess. He was the one who favors the sky eating water and shackles her with duties and responsibilities naming the Water AP as the water of judgement.

Cmiiw, i have not reread TCF for a while.

12. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Angie thank you for today's summary!:blobangel:

Divine Flashlight?! Flashlight:blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl: I think it was the best line that I read....:blobjoy:

Oky love how Cale was so calm in dealing with WS tantrum, I couldn't blame him not only he was SLAP but also all his plans were once again flip flap by Cale his in a total disadvantage:blobspy:. Im glad that Cale will not stab him self yet..... his saving his trump card for last moment.:blobfearful: Although I though they will talk it off calmly (Cale & WS) seems like WS tantrum is getting the best of him:blob_sunglasses:

We might get to see Cale vicious side more, he is really going to release all his anger at WS for the things he has done specially for Raon, Im glad Raon is starting mature he knows that he also has a task to do to help Cale even if he cant be with him.... on the other hand that badge Cale pull out their are only 2 badges he used with embrace his family crest badge and his commander badge..... it has to be his family crest "blood drench rock" his finally going to use ancient WS earth attribute:blob_coffee:

Im looking forward for this WS will be so irritated when he confirms Cale claimed that AP and I want to know how ancient WS will react to the situation finding out that the one who claim his AP is someone fighting his "successor" and also has 5 attributes which belong to his past enemies as we know AP interact with each other so I like to see how past enemies will interact, Im sure they have some bad blood lingering..... thought I trust Cale he will make ancient WS submit he might even interrogate him!:cookie:

I got my wish Alberu having a come back with the blessing of Sun God and a grand return Alberu style the only Crossman that was given the blessing of the Sun God:blob_grin:. I think they should make a device to change cloths (transformation), at least even bear footed and in his pajamas Alberu knows he has do what he needs to do!:blobsmilehappyeyes: we really should call the Sun God Goddess since it confirmed, now we know why the Goddess contacted Jack not only to give him control of his healing to dead mana but also gave an import information that truly help them.

Its nice to know that she did just order to steal Taerang but also update it:blobsmirk: I wonder whats the full incantation of the "spell":hmm:, I love how Alberu didn't consider him self as the Sun which he did in past but now the Moon which I think it fits him well, as the sun gives strength to the Moon that shines in the darkness. It really fits in the moment were night has fall and bright light appeared in the sky!:aww: His not betraying his dark elf blood....

Eruhaben-nim is back from his break I hope he drank the jar already!!!:sweating_profusely: the 3 dragons are on the move! New legends are born it has began sadly Cale red flag is raising slowly.... oh his slacker dream:blobcozy: I wonder what are everyone reaction right now upon seeing such sight! Cant wait for Monday things are heating up:cookie:

zhaf0606, Fann0, kurohamukami and 7 others like this.
  13. Hmmmaybe

Hmmmaybe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So are we finally gonna see Alberu revealing himself as the dark elf next chapter?
    I mean it would make sense if Alberu take advantage of this momentum to clear up his identity issue.

Akawain, creizreiz and trixhenituse like this.
  14. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    It's possible the timing is right and he has blessing of the Sun Goddess. Jack seem to sense something as well.

Sun Goddess already choose Alberu as his hero I don't think anyone would complain.....:blobangel:

Fann0, Emma401 and Hmmmaybe like this.
  15. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine Alberu becoming the Moon God. It’s perfect for him because he is similar to the moon which has both light and dark sides. Im so excited for next arcs that WS is starting to become insignificant to me LOL

16. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
  17. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys
    Anybody know what happened to the original cale henituse?
    And why the original Cale Henituse became trash?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    lucas_athy_bbs likes this.
  18. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    He made a deal with the god of death and entered krs body and krs entered his body but in a younger version cause original Cale is a transmigrated person he reverts time after dying

lucas_athy_bbs likes this.
  19. blindpig05

blindpig05 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why did og cale make that deal??
    and what do you mean og cale reverts time after dying?

20. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you a newcomer to this novel buddy? If you haven’t reach to 500-600 chapters yet... Read quickly and hurry up, you’re missing out a lot. :blobsleepless::blobtired:

Ahem! The reason why OGCale made a deal with GoD, it’s because GoD said that if they can switched places with OGKRS then he would be able to meet his mother, Drew, who died from her broken plate to Earth who reincarnated. They also told him that only OGKRS would be able to change the fate of BoAH World. OGCale did not tell OGKRS about this. We don’t know why OGKRS can change the fate as well. :blobsmile:

OGCale is a regressor, a person who turned back in time to his younger self. I’m guessing he actually died 2 times in BoAH World. The last time he died was when he’s in his 40’s and got murdered from WS attack before he made a deal with GoD. Who then switched places with OGKRS after the deal with GoD. :blobsmilehappy: