Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Hmmmaybe

Hmmmaybe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hehehe..:blobowoevil_horns:
    Now i really want Cale to mutter
    "Oh I'm fine. This blood is not mine actually."
    Also,
    • Cale still have the aura of death around him
    • He is covered in what appears to be blood
    • He have to enter the sealed god temple in less than 2 minutes

I bet the people will feel something other than respect for Cale at that moment aka fear or something like how he is an otherwordly being (which he is btw:blobwink:). While his allies will probably pitty Cale, this unlucky bastard:facepalm:.

Do you remember? In the earlier chapters when Cale coughed out blood, Alberu will call him stupid and crazy bastard but he always had the 'sigh... what can i do about you'
    But now whenever something similar happens Alberu give the vibe of 'I don't want you to be hurt even if we do things the hardest way', i don't know if im reading to much into it but I really like how far their bond have come.

2. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m also caught up with this “master’s power”. I’m thinking of three possibilities:

1. It is talking about the power of blood drenched rock (BRD). But in this case, it will mean that AWS is the master of the lion dragon or the sealed god himself. The latter being confusing because I had the impression that AWS and SG are different existences/people and that AWS failed to be a god. I thought that SG existed before AWS and was the one who gave him the sky attribute power and the reason why he had to eat dead mana. In addition, if AWS is SG, then why would his soul still be in BRD?

2. It is talking about the Embrace ability. it is possible that SG has a similar ability. Perhaps the white mask that WS has is where the sky AP is stored. However, in this case, WS should not have been surprised when Cale showed him his ability to store things.

3. LSH is related to SG. But this can be voided because so far, the gods/higher beings we have known so far do not exist simultaneously in different planes.

im here again thinking too much when i know its never going to go the way i thought it will LOL

On a side note, imagine if YHW fanclub members write danmei fanfics, then Cale would not feel so bad about the Silver Shield biographies anymore

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021
  3. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's more on the combination of the 2 AP the BDR and DA. I think that AWS goal isn't necessarily the same as WS (to become a GOD) but to unseal the SG.:blobunsure: it only strat to speak when he felt it's power being used.

I think in ancient times the SG has already been sealed but still found a follower some how... That will.do his bidding it possible other the Sky attribute he also gave some of his powers aka other AP.....:hmm:

I mean I don't think AWS could have aquire all his AP by himself he had some help to get it. As super rock said their AP and AWS AP are similar yet opposite of each other causing them to clash.....:cookie:

Emma401 likes this.
  4. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not really the soul that was talking when BDR sometimes talk to Cale. It was the "the will" of the previous owner that remain intact on the AP that was talking to Cale. Well it will be weird if all of the AP's soul was stored on the AP itself. I think it can be compared with Sheritt. The real dragon lord died along time ago but part of her consciousness was left behind in the castle for her children, something like that based on my understanding :hmm:

Mashumello, HC and Emma401 like this.
  5. Mokona

Mokona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please explain to me the acronyms? Is AWS, Ancient White Star? I am confused to the meanings of the acronym

6. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, it is Ancient White Star.

7. ketchupachup

ketchupachup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last chapter I read was around 370+ something I should start reading again lol

ariaash and Uncopyright like this.
  8. Mashumello

Mashumello Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if AWS hasn't became a God yet, but he indeed brainwashed a large scale of pp that he is a god with his own temple and priests in the Forest of Darkness.

In addition to large scale wars and sacrifices he made for dead mana (and for conquering? making pp submit to him) for Sky AP and to fufill the conditions with SG/Demon?

Their goal or motive may not necessarily be the same, but results they needs to create aren't rly that different. Only how they goes about things and what specific conditions they have:hmm:. Like, become a god, make a sacrificial ritual to open SG temple and pass the tests, open the demonW gate, etc. who knows. :blobjoy:

9. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not sure if AWS did brainwash people back then, if I recall the ancient times were a chaotic one even after AWS death, as CJG noted that alot powerful people wanted power and chaos and war spread.... Cale's AP also suffered in their life during those times and died a sad death:blobcry: so its possible that AWS found some people who are interested (a fanatic like him) in his cause or like WS he had some way to fool them to join him or promise something in return.....

10. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    in chapter 617, atleast according to Cale and Alberu, WS wanted to achieve what AWS failed to do which is to become a god.

trixhenituse and Mashumello like this.
  11. Mira_bee

Mira_bee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I originally stopped at around 400, to save chapters:cookie: and damn i get carried away:cry: and I end up waiting every day :blobsob: for Saint Angie, you are the source of my happiness:blobxd::blobxd:

12. ShadsterWolf

ShadsterWolf [ God Grid's Apostle ]

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe I was just dumb till now but I just noticed that, the Og Cale being a regressor and knowing the future is how the book of TBoaH was written.

13. lyann

lyann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But cale isnt the one who wrote the book

14. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, original Cale did not write BoaH, cause when he wake up after possessing KRS' body he also read the book, plus I think he once said to og!KRS that he or Drew may be just a character in the book but everything really happened something along that line.

15. trixhenituse

trixhenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure but i think GoD was the one that wrote TBoaH (at least the one that Cale read), and the other one that was left on the dragon slayer village was written by CJG aka Nelan Barrow

omg now that I think about it, what if this is a foreshadowing about CJG or Nelan Barrow being GoD :blobdizzy:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
  16. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    You have a point but I think the two might have a different mind set WS lived for 1,000 years so I think his mind frame would be a bit different from AWS.... I hope we get more info on AWS I feel like they have little info about him in terms of SG secretes I thinking he was so close to SG than WS he might no more info that could be help Cale and gang with the temple:sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    kurohamukami likes this.