Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Akimashta

Akimashta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? It makes you wonder what will happen to the current body of WS and how it will affect KRS's soul. So many factors.

Ardna likes this.
  2. greatnmighty

greatnmighty New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can i know, what BoAH world means?

3. Chazza

Chazza Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think its about the original story and World that Cale read in the book "Birth Of A Hero" ( in the past as Kim rok soo)

4. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BoAH (Birth of A Hero) is a book that Kim Rok Soo read before he transmigated into Cale's body. Basically that book tell about the world that Cale (OGKim Rok Soo) live in right now.

5. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First time line were WS won, GoD need to give information to Cale/KRS about what will happen and the key people that he will encounter.

So he will be prepare when he transmigrate it's not yet confrim if GoD was the one who wrote BoaH the one Cale/KRS read...:blobamused: only 5 volumes was made and he read all 5.

Also BoaH word will reappear that will connected to CJG.....

Emma401 likes this.
  6. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Seeing this line and remembering the current chapter it really shows how Alberu change and grow, from the Sun now he is the Moon that shines the darkness of the night.... Those who belittle him really should regret it his greatness has even surpass the whole Roan Royal Family! I think the Crossman family knows the truth of the so call "blessing of the Sun God" to their family only that one person in Crossman bloodline truly gain the Goddess blessing/approval!:blob_coffee: I hope we get to know why the King Zed lost his love to Alberu:blob_catflip:

On the other hand I saw this I like it!:aww: Duke Fredo and Young Master Naru:cookie::cookie::cookie:
    [​IMG]

7. Asya.M

Asya.M Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason I remembered when Cale became the Empire’s hero the first time, do you recall Adin giving Cale a dagger that was evil? Or something....

Does it have a use in the future? Is it a piece of garbage, or does possess an actual use??

Also I found a picture of Cale slapping White thing in the face and JUST HAD to put it as a profile pic. :blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:

8. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 683 - Midnight Hunt (6)

Alberu smiled at Jack who was surprised at the divine power of the light. The light that lit up the night was small when compared to the sun or moon, but it was intense enough to illuminate the dark sky. It had no attack or healing powers, and was purely solar power, as if the power of the sun god was in it. Under that great light, Alberu calmly smiled and said that he had to fight.

Jack swallowed hard and cleared the doubts in his mind. He knew that the sun god was looking at this battlefield now, and that the sun god chose Alberu. He then decided that he shouldn’t get in the way of Alberu, and said that he’d cure any people who might be injured in the fight later. Jack said that they should go down now, and Hannah said that there was no magic in the city, so she had to fight too.

Eruhaben descended and dropped off Hannah and Jack. Jack said that he would be questioned by a lot of people, but Alberu told him to just tell them what he saw. Jack commented that Alberu must have felt it to be burdensome, especially now that Cale wasn’t here. Everyone’s attention were on Alberu, and they expected more of him than CH or the other dragons.

CH, Hannah, Mary, and the dragons were seen as heroes, but Alberu was the leader. People had different expectations for heroes and leaders, as they expect victory from the heroes, and expect their lives to be protected by the leader. Jack thought that Cale was both a hero and leader, and Alberu was a man who wanted to be a leader rather than a hero. And that was why he asked Alberu if it was burdensome.

But Alberu replied that this was his job, and Jack no longer questioned him. Hannah carried Jack on her shoulder as she jumped down from Eruhaben’s back. Alberu watched them for a while before he turned to the lion dragon. Eruhaben flew to the sky and everyone flocked towards Jack whom they had seen going down.

The first to ask Jack on what was happening was Prince Valentino. He was confused at the mana disturbance in the city and the light floating in the sky. The light Alberu launched did not disappear and remained floating in the sky as if it was a lamp. Litana asked on what had happened to Cale, and Toonka approached them saying that he’d listen.

Hannah excused herself and headed towards Mary, while Jack began explaining to everyone. He told them that WS disguised himself as Deruth, and everyone was surprised and confused. Rosalyn and the knight commander ran and approached Jack. She asked if WS tricked everyone into fighting the monster, if Cale was fighting WS now, and if the mana disturbance was done by Cale.

Jack nodded to her questions, and everyone was silent. Only Toonka stomped on the ground, and cursed WS for daring to disguise as his friend’s father. The knight commander asked Jack on what that floating light was, with eyes that seemed to be sparkling for some reason. Jack replied that it was a light that contained the power of the sun god.

He told them that the sun god said that Alberu would light up the darkness. Everyone let out sighs of relief while the knight commander trembled in excitement and said that Puzzle City would not collapse. Rosalyn then said that they would split their forces into three. She felt like she had motion sickness because she couldn’t use magic, but she held it in and spoke to their ally representatives.

The first group would support and attack the lion dragon. The second would help their allies who are causing the mana disturbance, which began in the Puzzle City Hall. Rosalyn felt that it was the starting point of the phenomenon, and decided to go there. The last group would help Cale fight the WS. Toonka chose to be in the third group, while Litana in the first. The rest also chose where they would fight.

A wind blew Rosalyn’s hair, and she saw CH on Mila’s back. CH stared at Rosalyn, and she nodded her head as if to tell him not to worry. CH nodded back before he and Mila headed to Eruhaben. When CH finally joined with Alberu, the crown prince smiled in his pajamas even though it was quite cold. CH asked if he wanted to wear some armor, but Alberu replied that he forgot to bring armor.

CH said that he looked proud, and Alberu answered that he couldn’t help it. He smiled and said that the lion dragon seemed to be waiting for him. The lion dragon had stared at the light in the night sky before it turned to Alberu again. CH saw the monster’s eyes turning redder as it just stood still. Alberu changed the form of his weapon again.

CH asked Alberu if Cale was alone, and Alberu said that he left Cale all alone. CH said that it was bad, so Alberu told him to go and check Cale. Alberu said that it certainly seemed like Cale was hiding something after he went to the WT. Taerang reported to Alberu as it transformed into a slightly smaller gun than the one used to fire the light earlier.

Taerang said that the power of the bullet was increased now, and Alberu stared at the lion dragon’s red eyes and fired a shot. At the same time, a roar was heard behind his back. Alberu knew what it was without looking back. He knew that the roar was caused by Cale and WS’ fight.

As Cale attacked WS with his fiery thunderbolt, WS burst into laughter. His fire sword and Cale’s water spear AP clashed, and Cale swung the spear at WS without any hesitation. At the same time, wind surrounded his legs, and he kicked towards WS. His wind AP and WS’ wind wall collided, and both were nullified.

WS frowned and said that if Cale continued on like this, he would lose. Cale pretended not to hear him and moved his left hand. The seeds of the tree at the door grew again, and it headed towards WS. At the same time, Cale stabbed his spear towards WS. Cale attacked WS as he quickly switched the use of his tree, wind, fire, and water ancient powers. It overwhelmed his body, but Cale would quickly switch to another AP, so he didn’t feel it much, though he did not care about the small wounds either.

WS stopped all of Cale’s attacks, and mumbled that such small attacks wouldn’t hurt or kill him as he touched his red cheek (the one slapped by Cale) that wasn’t covered by his mask. Cale paused his attacks and said that he had nothing to say to WS. WS nodded and agreed, saying that only one of them should live.

WS raised his head and said that this place was too small for them to fight in. He had thought that Cale was trying to confine him in the room, because if they went outside, their fight would get entangled with the fight against the lion dragon. But WS said that he could still attack the outside even if he was in the room.

Thunder resounded in the sky, and it was WS’ sky AP. It was much stronger than before because WS’ plate was now balanced. If he strongly used his sky AP, Cale would have no choice but to stop the WS from using the sky AP or open his shield to save the people. But Cale was different now. The badge Cale had taken out was placed on his collar. Cale muttered to himself that it wouldn’t take long.

Cale was really angry now. After he had met the real Cale Henituse, he had accepted this world and the people around him. But that WS kidnapped Deruth and put people in danger. Cale then spoke that it was a good thing that there were only two of them here. WS unconsciously stepped back and noticed that there was something different from Cale.

It felt like Cale’s body was surrounded by blood, as if there was a bloody smell around him. WS felt it. It was something natural, something instinctive - it was fear. But it was not a normal fear. It was a bit darker, something that reminded him of blood. It was death - the fear of death that every living creature had, and that was emanating from Cale now.

WS unknowingly shouted, “Blood-Drenched Rock!” It was the only power that exuded such a power, and it was the earth AP that WS was originally looking for. Cale smiled and recalled Super Rock’s words. Everyone who died went back to the ground and became dirt. The earth was the place where the dead were buried, and it could also be shaped into a weapon that could kill people and living beings, so it was natural to be afraid.

Cale’s smile gradually disappeared. He continued to recall Super Rock’s words. People were afraid of the ancient WS (AWS) because his earth AP gave people the primal fear of death. Another change took place in Cale’s body. The blood-drenched rock AP flowed from the medium and into Cale’s body. And one of Cale’s ancient powers mixed with it.

Super Rock had said that he took in Nelan Barrow because he had a bluffing aura that for some reason, gave everyone the courage to fight. The dominating aura AP mixed with the Blood-Drenched Rock AP. It was just a simple aura, but it brought an invisible fear, a power that contained a fear of the unknown of one’s end (Something like a fear of not knowing when you will die, I think).

Thunder roared outside the room, but in this place, the roars outside felt like nothing. Cale stood with an expressionless face as he dominated the space. He said that they should begin now. The moment Cale took a step, red soil began to envelop the space/room they were in. A space completely dominated by Cale was being created.

Angry Cale uses Blood-Drenched Rock AP and combines it with Dominating Aura AP.

9. astrid_lippe

astrid_lippe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This Chapter gave me a big adrenaline rush... I'm so freaking excited to see what happens next!!!
    Thank you @angie_sash for the summary...

10. ChaeHanssi

ChaeHanssi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you angie!!

A 1v1 fight between WS and cale is now ongoing:aww:

And cale using the combination of blood drenched rock and dominating aura :blobphone::blobphone:

ALBERU NOW HAVE A HUNCH!!!
    SAVE YO BROTHER BLONDIE:blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr::blobcat_rawr:

But i dunno i feel like an unexpected twist
    Or something shocking will happen:hmm:

11. SusuPisang

SusuPisang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for the translation

I have many things to comments but my urgent question is, Cale are you okey? Your plate just got fix, Mila already talked to him, her attribute can't "fix" something in the same place twice. Cale plate was broke into pieces and almost melt, and now he used too many AP in short time furthermore he is not get enough rest.

I know i shouldn't ask this because probably we will get plot armor but can't be help to feel anxious + he needs to stab his own heart to kill WS permanently.

Now i hope Toonka will become big help to Cale because he is crazy dude who love fight + has hate boner to WS.

creizreiz and Reborn27 like this.
  12. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for the summary!:blobangel: This chapter is so hype!!!:blobparty::blob_pompom:

Yes I knew it he was going to use Blood Drench Rock prefect to fight WS and also shows how Cale is extremely angry:blob_sunglasses: the stupid move WS had to do to fuel Cale's anger was thinking that if he harm the people below Cale would do what he would usually do use his shield to protect! Oh! how so wrong you are and now your going pay dearly for what he has done. I love that he touch his cheeks must be still in pain from the SLAP!:blobjoy:

I agree with Cale its good no one else was their he can go all out without restraint:blob_thor:...... I know Rosalyn, Alberu, CH and the rest are worried about Cale (specially Alberu and CH since Alberu hunch is warning him to keep an eye on Cale) but these are one of those cases that instead of helping you are hindering since its a fight of 2 OP and it all out no holding back.:sweating_profusely: If the reinforcement comes it all over for their safety but if not they will have to brace them from the BDR power and seeing Cale's fury:blobfearful: but I prefer they only intervene if Cale life is in danger and need saving and I vote CH as the person to do it! Lets be honest his the only one that is capable of doing it term of strength from all of them.....:cookie:

Also I think this the best we seen Cale use all of his AP by switching one AP to another hopefully their wont be any back lash.... seems like their is a minor ones but his so angery he doesnt care....:notlikeblob: please dont be reckless!:facepalm:

Wow the Blood Drench Rock and Dominating Aura combined?! :hmm: well both AP are similar and different so the combining them is so cool like ying and yang and it a great combination!:blob_grin: I wonder what other abilities it can do other than feeling fear its self? I hope we get to hear AWS voice I really want to know what his reaction to this as well as all of Cale's AP. I can only guess this all possible because of Cale I wonder if his anger was the trigger for the 2 AP to mix.....:hmm:

Finally everyone is updated on the situation and reorganized and ready for battle, Alberu on the move to kill the lion dragon.... I feel Cale will beat WS half dead drag him to temple since he has some information they need of the SG.....:hmm: as much I dont want to say it Cale's time in "stabbing himself":sweating_profusely: is near either he those it know and been seen by others unknowingly (I think he would prefer to do it when no one is looking:blob_teary:) or when they are in the temple either way I know this will know as his Noble Sacrifice (it better be it!:blob_catflip:) looking forward for the next chapter by far the best battle of WS and Cale, the hype is so high right now!:blob_grin:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  13. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this will be then no matter who wins a red head is going to be covered in blood on the brink of death
    BBABA9B4-7F3F-430B-B9C8-9CCEE09FB75F.jpeg

14. Dev0o7

Dev0o7 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, it's going to be amazing. Thank you for the summary! ^^

15. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Makes me wonder if the sword from WT couldnt injure a physical body or just the rings killing soul leaving the physical body fine.....

Maybe hoping blood will not spill in his hands....

trixhenituse and Raven Evernight like this.
  16. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hah! Eat it you white dirt!!

Choi Han is too sweet. I can't :blobflag:. Sorry Alberu, but i still into you even though you wearing pajamas in the battle field:blobpeek:

creizreiz, diti.ing and yukihibari like this.
  17. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda want the kids to see cale whilst he uses the blood stained rock power and dragon bluffing power and get scared of Cale like in monsters inc

diti.ing and yukihibari like this.
  18. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think will be possible I'm guessing that On and Hong are with Ron with search and rescue team, Raon keeping an eye on the fake Hilsman.....even with cameras the mana disturbance will block the video feed (would have possible if the cameras are active).....:sweating_profusely:

But out of 3 kids if get see Cale like I rather Raon see it, his a dragon so I think his dragon fear will protect him but On and Hong might get traumatize by the power of BDR.....:blobpensive:

Raven Evernight likes this.
  19. Reborn27

Reborn27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter is it where Choi Han goes all, you may not know this but people die if they stab themself, when he hears what cale has to do with the branch???

20. anormalreader

anormalreader New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    isn't this diluc? i might be wrong though

zhaf0606, Akawain and Raven Evernight like this.