Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clopeh be like : SpecificLastingCondor-size_restricted.gif
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: but of course holding the video storage device.

Thank you for the spoils, @angie_sash!

2. Hmmmaybe

Hmmmaybe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't Cale mentioned before that LSH told him that a human can only be captured for 10 minutes?
    Also I thought Cale said his control was weak and he could only keep him for 2 mins at max.

3. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Y’ALL I THINK I JUST MADE A REAL DISCOVERY. I was casually re-reading the novel and at chapter 166, the god of death told Cage in her dream,

‘Finally, finally! Cale, that human really was the real deal! I can now share a beautiful death with the world!’

and at the later half of the chapter when they found the book, ‘Author, A heartfelt Death’, one of the sentences Cale saw was,

< All of the world’s lifeforms are beautiful once they are dead. >

while what Cage saw in the book is,

“Are you curious about the method to kill death?”

And this was before Author-nim has introduced White Star to us. Oh, wow. All the foreshadowing is lvl 999999999 in this story. Now I really am starting to believe Nelan Barrow or Choi Jung Gun really is the GoD (most likely) or has a REALLY close relationship with him (if this is the case, I’m not gonna be surprised if it’s another Choi or smth) becauseeee the way GoD talks to Cage screams to me that GoD used to be a human, and someone that wasn’t happy with WS enough not to leave him alone. Unlike the Sun Goddess who doesn’t interefere much (at least, not as much as GoD had been doing), GoD dis guy really wished for White Star’s death. Like, he just srsly made it his life mission. With all the bringing of Cale (or CJS) and Choi Han just to change the future. And Chapter 166 GoD LITERALLY GAVE THAT LAST LINE AS A HINT TO KILL SOMEONE WHO CANNOT DIE. Hear me out, I don’t think WT’s root would be able to finish off WS. I think Cale’s plan to kill him on the temple would inevitably fail and they had to find something that could work again because WT didn’t work. Based on the fact that WT root needs fresh blood to activate, I don’t think Cale would do it the second time when it failed. NOW THIS BOOK UP TIL NOW HAVEN’T BEEN MENTIONED IN THE STORY AGAIN BUT SENSEI EMPHASIZED THAT IT IS A ONE TIME USE. Y’all get it, yes, GoD will once again interfere and actually tell them how to kill WS through book or by using the actual book.

Once again, after re-reading this at nth time, Author-nim left me in awe.

4. ketchupachup

ketchupachup Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone tell me what chapter it was again when Cale gave Raon his name? Thank you.

5. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 67 :blobpeek:

6. byebye

byebye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a second! Why does the web novel site have trash of the counts family?! :blobunsure: Please tell me that they aren’t taking over

7. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    The story has so much potential for the author after Cales story is over we can get original Cales story or krs world story from the beginning to when Cale takes his body and how Cale adapts to life as Krs that would be interesting then we have test world story and the ancient powers stories

onionkiddo and Akawain like this.
  8. LittleMusicFlower

LittleMusicFlower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author of tcf/lcf wasnt even human all along, the author is some kind of divine being for creating such holy work.

Btw guys, I've heard the author wanted to end tcf soon??
    Is that true???

9. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    When the author takes a month of hiatus during March, I read in her announcement that TCF is in its second half when she resumed her work, iirc.

Chazza likes this.
  10. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so this may be sort of random, but if Cale became a god, what would he be god of? I mean, what you become god of is somewhat influenced by your achievements in life, so what would Cale be?

11. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    the answer is obviously the god of orphans and abandoned children/lost souls that’s basically what his team is made of

12. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blobrofl::blob_coughblood:

Akawain and Raven Evernight like this.
  13. Mokona

Mokona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg why did I imagine that Cale would be God of Relaxation but the other gods would be putting Cale in active status of watching over and defending humanity.

Lxina0 and ketchupachup like this.
  14. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to say God of Slacking but then I knew that Cale will never have a slacker life so nahhh. So maybe a God of Shitshow or God of Scamming :blobjoy:

ketchupachup likes this.