Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. sanda888

sanda888 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    God of Peace, I think. I remember him saying something about piece being a must for having a life of a slacker.

2. Jackham

Jackham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot twist: The Thames family is the family The GOD sired before becoming a God

Uncopyright and kurohamukami like this.
  3. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think should the slacker/everyday vacation GOD that those farming and was know as the legendary unpredictable hero of his era, and still is.....:blobjoy:

4. roshiku

roshiku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If possible, don't change it, keep to Alberu, I am so used to it

Also Thank you for the summary

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    Hmmmaybe likes this.
  5. LittleMusicFlower

LittleMusicFlower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alver xPPP

Thanks for the summary angie!!

6. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alver Crossman kind of fit if Alver means Elf..... I mean the surname Crossman, especially the Cross signifies dividing something in four equal parts meaning Quarter....

Alver= Elf
    Crossman= Quarter Man

Thus, Alberu is Elf Quarter Man :hmm::blobjoy:. Now, I know why Zed suddenly became cold to Alver he realized the meaning of his son's name :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: but of course I will always prefer Alberu, for me it is the embodiment of our very hardworking crown prince hyung :blobmelt:. Alver is a stranger for me :blobsweat:

kiara8, DarkeAOU, creizreiz and 11 others like this.
  7. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I want Cale to bring Hong in his human form in front of the henituse family and say this is my child Hong henituse and my heir he will be the next ruler of our territory teach him well shocking everyone especially Hong and then Hong is educated as a young master to be the next leader but always goes sulking to raon and on about how difficult it all is A20BB04F-6A8C-40B5-BD9B-D716B6A0342A.jpeg

kiara8, MiraJane, Asya.M and 6 others like this.
  8. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What if the Thames becoming "extinct" because they take on a different surname and live a different life??? And maybe Fake Hilsman cannot admit he was part of Thames because he made a vow of death with Zed and Deruth about the secret of the Thames, that is why Fake Hilsman was telling Cale to ask Deruth or Zed.

:notlikeblob: honestly, I was looking forward to Fake Hilsman reveal but then all we got is many more questions... I was right on my comment on Angie-nim's website last chapter, the author really focuses on Lion Dragon vs. Alberu fight:blobsweat:

9. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Possible they are in hiding one thing we sure something huge happen to the family that they need to disappeared its possible that it could be related to the hunters since they did a...... :blobcat_knife: on them....:sweating_profusely:

But on the other hand I been thinking what if the Thames and Crossman Family has a deeper connection what if some how these two family are related?:blobdizzy::hmm: Could a distant family or in between close to distant???:cookie:

There some similarities of the two families..... the Thames is a mystery and has a secret research and the Crossman have also a secret "the Sun Goddess cruse", I guessing they also have a long history in Roan.....:notlikeblob: if so then that would make Cale and Alberu relatives.....:blobscream::blobsnow: if ever was the case those two would be so shock!:blobsweat:

10. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    The Fake Hillsman said that he is not Thames in a suspicious and joking manner, so for me, it’s not really certain if he is not Thames. He is definitely related to them though and knows the secret behind their disappearance. I’m glad he is friendly towards the Henituse family instead of just being neutral.

i feel bad for Cale. Everytime he comes closer to his dream, someone comes and kills it :blobjoy:

Emma401, trixhenituse and Uncopyright like this.
  11. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Plot twist the divine race is actually the villains and have secretly been helping the whitestar and pretending it was the demon race so humans will start a war with them and kill them and when they are weak the divine race will come and kill all the other races with their tamed supreme dragon lord raons brother the red egg 7900F5A8-7BC9-4105-A186-ED7166869ECB.jpeg

12. ehdich_248

ehdich_248 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinda sad that Alberu is Alver now. But it makes more sense. 'Elf' suits him better than 'bright/noble' It's going to take a while to get used to it.

trixhenituse likes this.
  13. Jackham

Reading List:
    Link
    I can already see Cale's next misunderstanding after the fight:
    Cale's friend (CF): Cale how did you beat the WS
    Cale: well I used the Earth AP of the AWS that forces you to fear death even more than usual
    CF: Are you alright?
    Cale: I'm fine I had an AP that nullify the side effects so I can hold it in (with the regeneration AP I'm as healthy as you can get)
    CF: (can hold it in?! That means he'll be living the rest of his life with this burden, he sacrificed his future to defeat the WS for good! What a hero) I see, you truly are a great hero.

14. ChaeHanssi

ChaeHanssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So uhm
    Are we supposed to use ‘Alver Crossman’ from now on
    I mean i really like Alberu Crossman

15. Jackham

Reading List:
    Link
    Hold on anyone else wandering how's the dead mana world tree doing?

Asya.M and Emma401 like this.
  16. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s chilling make dark elementals and waiting for Cale to remember it

Akawain, rairia17 and tehpucukharum like this.
  17. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    I am re-reading some arcs and I felt that I am reliving Raon’s evolution from tsundere to yandere

Raon, before: “..i didn’t just cry”
    Raon, now: “I will imprison you inside my castle! ... I will make it so that you can’t ever leave your bed!”

Talk about character development

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    kiara8, DarkeAOU, Hakwifey7 and 17 others like this.