Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I still can’t believe Cale didn’t get one of his dragons to mess with Alberus necklace that hides he’s a dark elf to alter his appearance in amusing ways

2. Lealina

Lealina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's amazing how Cale can act with that much confidence when he has such low self-esteem ~ :blobsweat_2: Between how he evaluates his looks as KRS and how he still hasn't realised that the gang worry about him so much...:facepalm:

3. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True his every sharp and good at reading the situation and dependable but when it comes to him self his totally oblivious even if the sign are right in front oh him!:facepalm:

He really show little value of himself even if he has high value that others see:cookie: I hope he realize it soon....:blobangel:

Maybe it was dangerous for him to use one due to the lack of mana and he fainted..... :hmm: and no one would dare to easily enter the room knowing a great dragon is inside:blobsmirk:

Vega_1112, Emma401, Lealina and 2 others like this.
  4. Goldfr

Goldfr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [How did you end up here?]

Based on the title, is there any chance that OGcale will meet Cale again? maybe at the temple /? and thames troubles will be revealed between the two of them? like Cale and Ogcale's relationship which may be blood related?

Hm.., maybe this is just my opinion

Last edited: May 22, 2021
  5. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw chapter 51 and I though......

[​IMG]
    Im sure Ron's face would be like this but more calmly vicious smile asking Cale "What do plan to do alone in the temple?" he will break....:blobnom:

[​IMG]
    Cale looks so dashing in his formal wear for the party I love its stylish and elegant he looks like a proper noble:blobjoy::cookie: I cant wait to see him in his military outfit:aww::blobicecreamlove:

I love the artist fashion sense to characters specially Cale his cloths are simple but they elegant:blob_grin: seems like season 1 will end before they even arrive at the party venue of the King...... I hope when its return there more stylish cloths given Alberu's love for always looking good!:aww:

6. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Theory what if Mary and the knight were humans that were experimented on using dead mana to create human weapons and they escaped Mary and two other escapees ended up in the dark elves territory and cause of the experimentation done to Mary she was able to survive being infected by dead mana maybe if they meet Mary the knights will recognise her

“Are you, no, are all of you human?”

“Pffft.”

Count Hubesha laughed.

“We were once human.”

Although she was laughing, her eyes were full of rage. Her rage seemed directed at someone or something.

“It would be better to call us weapons.”

Cale slowly recited those words in his mind.

‘Individuals who were once human but are now weapons.’

7. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But Mary was a native of Caro Kingdom. And she had absorbed dead mana in the land of dead because of its natural phenomena that provided shelter to the dark elves when she and her family were running away??? :hmm:
    Unless there is some underground experiment happening in Caro Kingdom that was unknown to Valentino and others much like WS was doing something in there without them knowing.

Moondrip lunax and kurohamukami like this.
  8. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    We don’t know her past so I think she was experimented on with the knights but she wasn’t a completed test subject they slowly altered her body to assimilate dead mana but it wasn’t completely done yet when she escaped that’s why she survived the dead mana unlike normal humans like it’s obvious that the knights were experimented on from what the countess said so it’s not impossible also weren’t they being hunted that’s why they ran into the desert it could have been the people that experimented on them trying to capture them

Moondrip lunax likes this.
  9. Sa Zia

Sa Zia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a new reader of the novel and I was wondering if Cale's family ever find out about Raon , On and Hong and if they do can anyone please tell me in which chapter of the novel they find out?

10. FaeLucy12

FaeLucy12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They do eventually find out about Raon with the rest of the Roan Kingdom, but that's in chapter 600-something. Cale's family still seem to not know about On and Hong.

11. Novita_Nv

Novita_Nv Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I hope cale would meet Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk who end up dyng, because their status still unknown until now
    I am really curious

12. Raven Evernight

Reading List:
    Link
    Raon being kidnapped 0607650F-0EED-4E99-BBF9-57D9F33234D9.jpeg

13. ami_ni_m

ami_ni_m Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So. Are we thinking Fake Hilsman/Thames is WS's body's father? Meaning he is also the father of KRS/Cale’s soul? And KRS and Cale are actually cousins?
    I'm thinking it was a drunken one-night stand.

Moondrip lunax and G5life like this.
  14. vynsss

vynsss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's true that he has a valid reason not to tell them, but Alberu shouldn't plan without Cale :blobsad:. Cale needs to seal the SG so it won't run havoc and delay their other plans. I do hope that he will find a way without stabbing himself tho.

Billos... I hope he's okay, I'm hoping Cale will call Alberu in the middle of the conference and just slice off those traitors head:blobexpressionless:

15. Goldfr

Goldfr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't like nobles, they are disgusting. Frankly speaking, I prefer whitestar over them. I know this may sound strange.

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  16. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I think though Cale once again busy due another secret he needs to save Billie as well as deal with the SG and WS.:blobdizzy: his stress level is high....:blobflag:
    He will really need all the help to complish it, makes me wonder during this time what are the nobles up to? I really want see Alberu deal with those nobles for good!:blobspearpeek:

Not sure but it's confirm there are still Thames Family out there I'm hoping that we get more info on BoaH Cales body identity....:sweating_profusely: