Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember she was mentioned but nothing more that why it's surprising, when comes to the nobles it's always their heads.....

I think she was first mentioned during the party of Alberu before the Terror Attack.... Her name was called out upon entering and that's it, not sure if she was mentioned in the other noble parties they attended...

2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She was mentioned during the banquet Alberu organized at the beginning when Neo is trashtalking Cale and Venion being a two-faced. Along with other heirs of different household like Antonio Gyerre and Marquis Ailan.

Plot twist: LSH of Earth 1 is the hunter. :blobjoy:

Honestly, I don't know if the author is tying the loose end or she is creating a bigger mess with all the talk about the Hunters and Thames... Felt like SG and WS weren't a big deal anymore :blobpopcorn:

3. Jackham

Jackham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point Cale should just forbid people from mentioning stuff from the past he doesn't need or need to "worry" about cuz rn it feels like a prophecy the moment you try to stop/go against it that's when it starts

4. Mokona

Mokona Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep she was in the banquet where the representatives or heirs of the four great powers (Gyerre, Orsena, Stan, and Ailan) entered the hall. If I remember correctly, Gyerre and Ailan wants to keep the Henituse in check because of how they rose to dukedom due to Cale's achievements. In the past chapters, Ailan was wary that Cale would engulf all the nobles to his side and Orsena was opposed of Cale being appointed as the youngest commander that they did a petty action of not making a seat for Cale (it was more of a power play to put Cale in a predicament). Hmmmm seeing that the Gyerre and Stan are on Cale's side, will this spark a fight amongst the Four Great noble families? The Duchess of SW (Gyerre) and Marquis of NW (Stan) vs the Duke of Central (Orsena) and Marquis of SE (Ailan)

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  5. anormalreader

anormalreader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is fake hilsman perhaps cale's uncle? the older brother mentioned by his mother.

6. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    After raon finds out about Cale stabbing him self in the heart: 1CFE2F97-B1E4-402F-80A9-D5EC36218F9C.jpeg Raon:Cale henituse I’ve been waiting for you sit down I think we should have a chat don’t you? *raon using Ron’s vicious look on cale*

Cale: Raon... I... can explain (looks down at himself covered in blood)

Raon: (ominously calm) oh you can explain can you now

Cale:yes it.... it was the world trees fault she told me to do it I had no choice

Raon: (still calm) Cale do you know what’s in this wine glass in my claws/paws it’s your blood clopeh has been collecting your blood from all the times you get hurt and cough up blood and selling it as holy water/ blood to members of the church of Cale henituse it has healing effects as well so it’s very popular among your worshipers I’ve made a deal with clopeh I sold him the recordings I have of out adventures in exchange for him and his church members keeping watch on you so from now on you’ll always be watched by us to keep you safe understand?

Cale: (shocked and crying tears of blood in despair)

(Clopeh popping out of nowhere to collect Cales blood)

7. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I still feel SG and WS is a treat it just Cale show up and mess them up so much that their fear factor of them was lost due to the great hero:blobjoy:

And since Cale intervene time line has change and one of the changes are the Hunters possible they wont have move in the 1st time line since WS destroyed everything...... they must be thinking that WS not much of a treat due Cale dealing with him and they are moving in the shadows no one knows them and can cause trouble until its to late....

Same in the first time line WS wasnt know until the last minute it was too late but during the time he hide he cause alot of trouble as we know.... basically they might thinking the same thing only they never expect that Cale will found out about and now that they are harming Billos..... a vicious surprise awaits them not just Cale but also Alberu:blobangel:

Also feel Cale might let loss his stress on them......

Last edited: May 24, 2021
  8. Luke Von Russel

Luke Von Russel Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is this a good series?

9. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes best read at beginning to enjoy the story... There also a manhuaw that was released!:blobangel:

Uncopyright likes this.
  10. Viaboffee

Viaboffee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Knowing Cale, he'll probably do it and make everyone cry anyways

creizreiz and Vega_1112 like this.
  11. HC

HC I eat, read, die

Reading List:
    Link
    Same thoughts, especially the last part. I was also thinking what if CJS and LSH from Earth 1 appear as hunters - Orsena family will be waiting for a showdown between Cale and Hunters but then the end up coming to a scene of them hugging each other greeting “Yo, bro! Long time no see!”

12. ChaeHanssi

ChaeHanssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it just me or
    Cale's family is being too strict
    I mean won't cale be suffocate
    Well considering his
    A erm
    Sacrificial
    It make sense

13. anormalreader

anormalreader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wouldn't say strict, more of worried. they allow cale to run around (lol) but are telling him not to push himself or anything along those lines. they also allowed him to live in the village near the forest.

Vega_1112 likes this.
  14. Sansushira

Sansushira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh.. If I remember correctly.. Choi Han age just like Raon(?) not Cale..

G5life and Raven Evernight like this.
  15. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    If the white star just gave up and reincarnation till Cale died of old age it would be funny seeing his reaction seeing Choi Han still alive and looking the same after all those years

Vega_1112 likes this.
  16. FaeLucy12

FaeLucy12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think some of you are getting it wrong.

According to the summary it's Billos' sibling who is funding the hunters and not the Orsenas. Billos sibling is using the Orsena's money, that they have been giving to become the merchant guild leader I presume. The Orsenas might not necessarily know about the hunters, they are just indirectly involved in it.

Correct me if I am wrong though