Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. G5life

G5life Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the summaries, I got addicted to this novel in just 2 months.

It is incredible how the author handles everything, I had forgotten the plot of Billos and his family. For a moment I thought that someone had sneaked into the temple, but it seems that the test is for Cale. Cale already passed a pain test on the island. I bet Cale will walk in immediately and the first group will follow, including Clophe and his camera.

The Thames family is curious, by the way the WS and Cale share the same birthday as the Choi? Also a plot that remains to be resolved is AP WJ his relationship with GW, Cotton and Fredo

2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KRS, CJG, CH and CJS have the same birthdate, November 8. While WS reincarnation anniversary is November 8. Cale's birthdate is on winter but never specified, iirc

I wonder what other trauma can SG evokes in Cale.... I mean his regrets in KRS' life was already resolved in Earth 2. Then at the wind's AP test he got the what-if future. So the only thing left is.... His slacker life dying in his arms :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Last edited: May 26, 2021
    creizreiz, byebye, Vega_1112 and 15 others like this.
  3. G5life

G5life Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks. I was in doubt because it would be interesting if the Thames family shared similarities with the Choi, since both families are related to the gods and have problems with hunters. Something like that they fulfill the same role in different dimensions, and if the original body of KRS was that of WS and possibly a Thames it would have more relationship with CH and OC

It would be a lot of fun if the test ends with Cale seeing his future as a "legend" and the mountain of work that awaits him.:blobjoy::blobxd:

4. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol true. RIP slacker life of the duke's fam

Vega_1112, Asako Chan, G5life and 3 others like this.
  5. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, but then it was non-existent in the first place, cause Cale is always looking for trouble.
    True, then SG be like: What's wrong with you, child? This is not true despair!

6. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True but he knows if the world is destroy his slacker dream will be gone forever....:blobcatcop: So he needs to save the world to ensure hid dream will come true unfortunately he always end up getting drag deeper as Eruhaben-nim always say "you unlucky bastard":blobjoy:

Why do I feel like the SG ended up liking Cale more than WS (like he has another craze fan):facepalm: or he just couldn't accept that Cale beat him in the test...:blobconfused:

zhaf0606, Vega_1112, G5life and 2 others like this.
  7. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, SG is Cale's secret fan :blobjoy:, I mean SG favors Cale more than WS. SG mentioned it during the Korean Arc :blobxd:

Edit: besides Cale didn't let the success get into his head, that is why he had lower expectation, so less despair. Unlike WS and his prideful thousands of years... Now, I suddenly remember his explanation about rock towers in puzzle city in the earlier chapter something about lower expectation never cause despair.

Asako Chan, adrnne, G5life and 4 others like this.
  8. Rena-19

Rena-19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I was reading this discussion long time ago but I didn't have the courage to write anything, but not anymore. ✨

There is a theory in my mind from a couple months ago (when we get to know the detail in Jour's note) and whenever there is update the theory became stronger, I hope you tell me your opinion on it.

First of all, we now know why WS and KRS has similar face, WS's soul pushed KRS's soul and stole his body, the result KRS's soul transmigrated to another dimension with similar face to his original face.

That answered why WS and KRS has similarity, but what about WS and Cale? Both WS and Cale has same hair and eye color, why? Don't that mean WS's body is Themas? Which also mean KRS's soul is Themas. :hmm:

There is also more, Jour said when Cale/KRS applied embrace on Jour' AP she said she was happy he didn't take it in his body because just Themas who can use it, the what about WS? How can he use Jour's power? Doesn't it make sense he can use it because his current body has Themas blood? :blobastonished:

The question is what happened to KRS's soul parent? How WS didn't know about Themas's existence? I think they knew there was another soul in their son's body so throw him away so he just though they were normal parent who didn't want their child. :blobpensive:

The funny part is if this is true this also mean OG!Cale and KRS are cousins LOL. :blobjoy::blobjoy:

(Maybe KRS's instance ability also because his soul is Themas.)

Note: I stopped reading this page and the latest chapters so I don't know if there was anyone who said some thing about this theory before and don't know what happened in the latest chapters (I wanted to post this after I catch up but I'm don't have patience. :sweating_profusely:)
    Note: I'm not very good with English, sorry. :blobsad:

creizreiz, Vega_1112, adrnne and 6 others like this.
  9. ChaeHanssi

ChaeHanssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not tempting fate but i have a weird feeling that if cale would undergo the test
    The test would be broadcast to everyone
    Like a vid ya know
    I sincerely hope not

10. Chazza

Chazza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god i can see something similar happening to him pour guy

ChaeHanssi likes this.
  11. ChaeHanssi

Reading List:
    Link
    Hellooo
    Your English is not that bad dont worry!

The thames family is known for having red hair
    Great examples would be cale and the mystery thames (fake hilsman)

If you remember the forum once tackled the possibility of Krs being a thames because his original body (ws current body) has a strikingly similar appearance to cale
    And also we once suspected that thames was known for their red hair.

Which is not confirm yet on that time
    The theory was then buried because
    For no particular reason actually
    Were just busy analysing raws i think.

That's why Krs soul has a huge possibility of being a thames.

Jour said only those of thames blood can fully weild or properly use her ancient power the 'tree rings of life'
    (I think )
    Means anyone can use it
    But you have to be a thames to use it properly
    Cale can use it because he's a thames
    And regarding WS

It's still not known if WS can fully use jour ancient power
    If he can it will only means the body hes currently using is a thames

Im not sure if you needed to have a blood of thames or soul of thames to use it tho

Krs parent in TBOAH is still not known
    While Krs parent in korea died due to car crash?

WS didn't know of thames existence because it was erased from records

The existence of that ability also serve as a material for people who theorize
    Krs as thames

Someone correct me if im wrong please
    Both on the info and grammar.

creizreiz, Airtpandei and Mashumello like this.
  12. Rena-19

Rena-19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! :aww:

I didn't read the forum. :facepalm:

Even if it was erased from the record he should be able to know the parent of his body. The moment WS's soul reincarnated into new body he should be with family of that body. :hmm:

Thank you for the information! I will try to catch to the latest chapters to know the detail. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

13. shiggyraki

shiggyraki Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if ogCale inherited the “protect the family” trait and that’s why he felt like his mother’s death was partially his fault. and that’s why he told Basen to protect his mother because he couldn’t and he felt guilty. just my guess tho

Vega_1112, adrnne, Viaboffee and 2 others like this.
  14. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We have Clopeh to thank for that since he wouldnt miss out recording anything regarding Cale.....:blob_coffee:

Vega_1112 likes this.
  15. trixhenituse

trixhenituse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "Keeping Up With The Henituse's"

HC, Vega_1112, Chazza and 3 others like this.
  16. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcheeky:Reference... Reference everywhere xD

trixhenituse likes this.
  17. Sansushira

Sansushira Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    morning~... uhm.. its just crazy mind of mine... Just reading full chapter 677 on EAP, that asking about if CJG is GoD... Cale have a question on his mind, "Had there not been a God of Death in the past? What if there was?" what if...

what if... CJG is indeed is current GoD.. and before CJG become GoD, what id really there something else become that GoD.. and the crazy thing I said before is.. what if, that Seald God is the former GoD? he been sealed because doing something that breaking the Rule (it said that not the concept about his test, but something else)..what if the rule that SG been violate is helping directly AWS before (God cant meddling on human?natural world as he please ecxept something urgent happen coz it is one of their rule, rite?) and that make many people died? you know... people can get many AP is nearly impossible if he didnt get any help (like WS said, and make he sure Cale get the help from God) thats why I feel its strange how the AWS can get all that power when he didnt get any help in ancient time, its just said Sky Atr from Demonic World (but as far as I read, this is just a hypothetis)...

uhhh.. my english kinda bad.. but.. its just my wild assumption... hhahhaa:blobjoy::blobjoy:.. just wanna share it with you guys,, coz my head feel like blowing up when I thinking about all twist plot in this story... huahuhauahau:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

18. ariaash

ariaash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you guys help me impress the school yearbook message? I want to use a sentence from Cale LOL

19. ChaeHanssi

Reading List:
    Link

Last edited: May 27, 2021
  20. Viaboffee

Viaboffee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not exactly from Cale, but this is one of my fav TCF quote:

Vega_1112, ami_ni_m, ariaash and 7 others like this.