Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. twenyfour

twenyfour Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does his father know that cale has raon?

2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not up to date with the translation but during the appearance of Lion Dragon, Deruth heard Raon's voice greeting him but I think they did not personally meet yet.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2021
    twenyfour and Chazza like this.
  3. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If he is watching his already panic now since his plan failed and I think he cant mess with the test this time, just hoping that maybe near the end of the test they will fail...... like that would happen:blobsmilehappy:

Im guessing if SG tries to intervene with the test again something bad might happen to him that be the reason that even if he wants to mess their test he cant. And I think this also the reason why GoD wanted to reset the test.....:blobninja: I wonder if GoD knows that if Cale takes the test he would gain more Intel on the Hunters and others things that he should be prepared for :hmm:

Ardna likes this.
  4. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhhh, so they had given up on god... Meaning they don't want to be god but just a free person who takes whatever. Their abilities can also be passed down, right? Now I wonder those abilities in KRS' world after cataclysm happened, do all of them came from wanderers too? :hmm:

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: congratulations, Zed! You are promoted to being a by-stander to a side character. You even know everything that happens inside your palace, I thought you are an ignorant scum king. Forgive me :blobsweat:

:blobwoah: You know when I first read TCF... I thought DHB is the worst villain, then Adin happens but even before Adin be classified in my mind as a big villain, WS appeared... I thought he will be the final boss BUT SG with his "I want you" to Cale scene happens that changes mind. Though I thought WS can be on par with SG but now, he is just spinning on the top of the hunters' palm.:blobpopcorn_cool:

AWS wanted to be a god and was tempted by the hunters? Plus Cale suspected Crossman to be the white blood hunters that betrayed the hunter family? :notlikeblob: I gave up thinking:blobdizzy:.

Once upon a time, there was a king who madly fell in love to a maid. Their love produced a son. However even before they got to have their happy ending the maid got poisoned by the villain... And this is how the king decides to be just be a king and kill all of his emotions just to sharpen his blade and get revenge for his beloved. Me and my imagination, I demand a spin-off for Zed's love story.

How many times does Cale needed to be tied up, just for SG to be satisfied :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

oohhh so Venion's right hand man picks a fight with CH first?

this is the reason why Raon loves the word 'great and might' very much :blobxd:

Looking back, I think I understand why Cale really had the soft spot for kids. He never wanted them to experience what he had experience during his childhood. Ughh you sweet Cale, I can't:aww:

:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty: congratulations, CH! I knew you had a hard time deciding to learn how to cook or to learn how to use food delivery app. :blobjoy:

Thank you for the spoiler, Angie-nim

5. Dina F Rahmah

Dina F Rahmah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Could White Blood Be Henituse?:blobthinkingsmirk: Considering Henituse has a motto not to go down in history.... But there's Also the possibility that it's themes:confusedcatblob:

And thankyou for summary

Ardna, Morphiex, reader_O8 and 3 others like this.
  6. MiraJane

MiraJane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know how Knight Captain doesn't have a name yet, when even the guy from the Empire's slum who appeared just once to spread rumours had a name.

And then the way he acted when WS had disguised as Deruth. He was verryyy happily moving+leading towards the lion dragon monster. I mean ik he probably was worried for the Crown Prince Alberu but i always get iffy feeling when I read that particular scene.
    And now we also have a hint that Alberu's mom was killed by a hunter.

So I wonder if Dark elves or half/quarter dark elves are single lifers....? And that's why Alberu and his mom might be targeted.

I have like 2% doubt that the Knight Captain might be a Hunter. Yk like KRS's orphanage's sister or whoever it was and KRS's friend who was closest to his seat. Likewise the Knight Captain might also be pretending and all... It's just a probability tho

And the recently the fake Hilsman revealed how Duke Orsena(?) and Flyn Merchant guild was providing funds to the hunters.

Hunters are mostly closer to the Roan Kingdom (perks of being oldest Kingdom?)

Last edited: Aug 31, 2021
    cyrahnts likes this.
  7. MiraJane

MiraJane Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was both, before and after apocalypse. When his uncle started to gamble and when the apocalypse began.

We still don't know how his life was when he was even younger when he was living with his parents. Since author likes to make MC's life hard, his family might have been in a poor condition or his parents might not have been thaaat loving. But then again Cale managed to adjust his life in Henituse house very easily so I wonder if he was actually from a rich or well to do family?? And he lost them (WS curse) so he must have loved them so they could also actually be a loving family.

It would be interesting if KRS also had s sibling, though i doubt that.
    And I want to know more about KRS's parents and their death (the cause of accident). I have a feeling KRS was also in the vehicle when the accident occurred but only he survived.

8. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its already September and Cale's return in 16 days:aww: countdown begins:blobparty:
    And I found this its such treat for his return:blobtaco:......

[​IMG]

I so love this cover same feel as the first one and the kids are still there!:blobnosebleed::bloblove: hope the artist will give us the other pairings with Cale:cookie: