Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Celestial18

Celestial18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the manhwa was launched last August 31, 2021 (night time in Korea ?) so it's been 1 year since the manhwa came out:blob_pompom:

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish his shirt was unbuttoned all the way.
    Is that the Fire Vanquishing Water (or something like that) necklace that he is wearing right there? It’s purple though.

3. K3I

K3I Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I feel like it's unlikely that KRS is from a rich family. Rather, I think he just has some insane mental adaptability due to all the stuff that happens in his life.

I mean, his parents died, then he had to live with his uncle. Who, was a decent person until he fell into gambling and started abusing him. Then, he somehow 'escaped' (in quotations, since I don't exactly know how he and his uncle separated), and ended up at the orphanage. He lived a decently peaceful life (minus the hunters and CJG), and then tried to get a job and stuff. However, then the apocalypse came, and KRS had to fight to survive. Some time along he met CJS and LSH and had a new family. But he lost that family also. He ended up being the team leader and after facing some trials and climbing to the top, he ended up as Cale.

Seriously, how many times has his life gone through serious, extreme changes!? Cale could only accept what had happened to him because there's been so many major changes in his life before. He could take anything in stride.

4. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is that after they loot someone's safe? With all the golds at the side, it is highly possible :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

blobmelt_thumbs I am glad Raon seems to be a bit chubbier than his last image in webtoon's season 1 :aww:

Thank you for sharing the new cover!

5. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome just sharing the love of Cale, I looking forward for the future covers:aww:
    Now that you mention it yeah its is:bloblove: ......... there is one scene where Cale and the kids did a rescue:confusedcatblob:/retrieval (aka loot:blobjoy:), when they went inside the abandons magical tower finding the secret rooms with Muller's help and ending up getting their first riches:blobjoy::blobrofl:

I think that the start how deep Cale's influence on the kids :blobthinkingsmirk:will be and they really enjoy their looting since their allowance also increase:blobnom: while everyone is having a victory party, they didnt notice the cunning thieves:blob_grin: :blobjoy:

I hope Cale and the kids will have another loot plan together just the 3 of them:blobjoy: I beating on the the Oresan Family and the Flynn Merchants (Im sure Raon will be delighted:blob_grin:)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
  6. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Doesn't anyone find manhwa a bit disappointing? I mean to be more specific, "Not too SLOW"? Hell, if you compare it with others, this one is so slow that we are not even just yet in chapter 60 of the novel. At this rate I see it very dark that we can see the arc of the battle of the Henituse territory...

Ariary, tati79, CaleFan 24 and 3 others like this.
  7. Ruta yifla

Ruta yifla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it is slow. It was decent. The fact that the artist choose to update per week is good enough.
    Also, i just think the artist want the plot to stay true to the novel (eventhough what they draw is not entirely the same to the novel just like the gluton's tree & ect). The convertation each panel they draw is necessary for the plot. If they want to make it fast, the feeling to make the manhwa alive will be gone.
    We as reader just have to be patient to wait. I think the manhwa is really good although not all things are the same to the novel. For me, the novel felt alive. I still think it was a good pace.

It just my thought. But i feel like the difference batween this mangwa and the others is that this novel's charm is stronger than the manhwa. Not that i'm saying the manhwa is weak. But for example, i read abit solo leveling novel and i like ranker who live a second life and some others. Actually, for solo leveling the writing is not that good. But the artist manage to show us how it must be done properly. The manhwa win. But in here, the story it self is really interesting, and the author knows how to write. The manhwa did a good job picturing the world of TCF, and i think that is enough compare to other adventure manhwa based on webnovel.

Ardna and Din_and_14 others like this.
  8. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a little bit, most especially the tree that was "purified" after Cale got the shield. It should be blinding bright and white like what was described in the novel but it becomes an ordinary tree in the webtoon. I need it to be white cause, I need to see the archer's face when he got inspired to live near that tree and serves as his inspiration. This is the main reason.:blobjoy:

Also, Cage's clothing, I expected it to have long sleeves for the cups and wine glasses that she pulled there out of nowhere when she is inviting Cale for a drink, though it was quite remedied when she appeared again with Taylor when they crash the meeting that Alberu arranged.

Well, as what the commenter above said, we should be thankful that Pan-nim continues to draw it to the best of his ability no matter what.

Ruta yifla, tati79, K3I and 4 others like this.
  9. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    Look, I do not deny you anything or put you against but...

1. It is true that if it is faithful to the novel and everything, but as they put small details that do not have much relevance in the story and they put it very long in the story, an example of this, is when the "Dinner and meeting lasted with Alberu Crossman ".

2. It is natural that most of the manhwas are weekly type, but would seriously like for you to catch up with the story a little faster, I am well satisfied with the character design and everything, it is just...

...I find it that the story goes so slow that it's almost a miracle they haven't canceled it midway. It has happened to many Manhua / Manga / Manhwa alike and then they must do a Reboot, I put for example two works by Lim Dal-Young (Freezing), or the new version of Monster Duke's Daughter.

Am_elf, Akawain and Uncopyright like this.
  10. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    True:facepalm: (a bit) though hopefully season 2 would be more a little fast but not too fast pace that will end up missing some good parts.....:blobpensive: Lets just see when it release!:blobbunny:

Still looking forward on Cale's heroic act:blobsmilehappyeyes: I hope the first chapters of season 2 will full of it so their wont any cliff hunggers!:blobspearpeek:

tati79, reader_O8 and kurohamukami like this.
  11. kurohamukami

Reading List:
    Link
    Same. I hope so...

reader_O8 and Akawain like this.
  12. Din_and_14 others

Din_and_14 others Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it's best if CH can find a loving family to adopt KRS. But I know CH's has too many limitations... so to pacify our burning anger, he should use that wooden sword and beat KRS's degenerate uncle.:blobhero:

It's obvious that illusion!Raon already adopted Cale as his human. Cale's getting cold sweat Haha

Cale Fanclub's President Clopeh is at the final test which means Cale kebab is coming soon!

Thank you angie_sash for the summary!

13. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes we still dont know about divine and demonic race either

Dont tell me the reason for the chill is WS?

Ahhh dont tell me they are going to fight WS

14. Akawain

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so WS seal, I'm not sure if his even aware what is happening:blobsalt: I don't think it's SG either he can't mess this test this time:hmm:

Either another secret that test will reveal about dark forest contacting to hunters or wanderers:hmm: (happening alot to Cale often in his test:blobthinkingsmirk:)

Or he got the chills because Clopeh undying conviction to follow his legend:blobjoy: that could be felt aka Cale unknowing felt another red flag to his slack dream:blobsweat: