Spoiler Trash of the Count’s Family

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by immortaltear, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Hmmmaybe

Hmmmaybe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first thought that came to my mind after reading this chapter.

Knowing the author, it's not impossible since she mentioned it once. lf she didn't had some plans she wouldn't have mentioned Prime Minister Cale.

Also since the hunters business is somewhat related to clans and royal family, maybe it will be convenient for Cale to deal with it, in a higher position?

I'm not really against Cale X Slacker life, but we all know it's one-sided for Cale. While Cale X PM isn't that hopeless, provided Alberu set some special conditions.

Thanks for the chapter, Angie. You are the most amazing and kind person for these summaries.

Ardna, Am_elf, zhaf0606 and 8 others like this.
  2. ThirdVia

ThirdVia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeeaahh,, Cale with Prime minister's outfit would be really good,
    Sorry Cale, you are too good to be a slacker, a scammer prime minister would be a good match with King Alberu

3. Xiao_faye

Xiao_faye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ??? Is it just me or did I just felt like that chapter lasted me only 2 seconds to finish??? Like, THAT FELT SO SHORT OMFG NOW I HAVE TO STAY AWAKE FOR ANOTHER TWO DAYS WAITING FOR THE AWESOME CONTINUATION T___T

reader_O8, kurohamukami and DarkeAOU like this.
  4. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because Oscars is too common for TCF characters, Cale started raking another reward:
    Polish_20210816_160030883.jpg

:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy: Thank you for the chapter summary, Angie-nim!

Agavadon, Ardna, Am_elf and 20 others like this.
  5. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you .so fun:aww::blobmelt:

6. Akawain

Akawain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you Angie for today's chapter:blobangel:

A very rare moment we get to see non lazy/lacking Cale that is willing to do things without complaining:blobjoy: (unless it notice step in or he is force to do so and complain before acts:cookie:).... It only took him one day to flip the whole palace in distortion....:blobrofl:

Still sad see Alberu like this unloved and care for even servants are afraid to get involved with him:blobcry::blob_catflip: I wonder when he turned the tables on them:hmm: I wonder what the reactions of the King and his brothers was when they found Alberu gain special treatment.... :blobowoevil:

And person responsible for all this is leisurely hiding/lazing around after a hard day's work:blobhighfive:

Honestly I can't say his hard working (his too hard working to point he vomits blood:facepalm:), determined (his too the determined to screw anyone who mess with him:blob_grin:), capable (his too capable that he scam anyone:blobsweat:) it just his too lazy at times:blobconfused:

Im also curious at the temple :hmm:Cale has point that the memory is to detailed and vivid that the 2 people who is the owner of these memories aren't part of the test....:confusedcatblob: I feel like what mystery the temple has will a big shocker.

On the other hand what happened a moment ago for Alberu to draw a spear Infront of Cale:cookie:

Seeing that Alberu still hasn't grown to one we know seems like Cale will his teacher!:blob_grin::blobjoy: I can really see him teaching him a glib tongue and scamming I wonder how Alberu react to this if he finds out:blobjoy:

But I wonder back early chapters people would always comment that Cale and Alberu are similar I wonder this also a foreshadowing....:hmm: Maybe a transmigrate time traveling event:blobbunny:

Can't wait for Venion turn:blobspearpeek: this one a vicious one I wonder how Raon will react to Cale....:blobcozy:

Am_elf, Morphiex, reader_O8 and 4 others like this.
  7. FouH

FouH Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    BTW, has there any slight mention of an attendant of CP in the past chap before this?

8. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately no

9. Hmmmaybe

Hmmmaybe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am finally getting over the denial stages and want to talk about something/someone:
    Ron Molan and Cale Henituse
    I mean I shouldn't be that worried now since OG Krs have decided to completely live as Cale. But considering the hunter mess coming soon, I don't think the CAR (Choi Han+Alberu+Raon) trio will be the only one to know about the KRS business.

While I don't mind the other people of the group,
    (They met after the transmigration)

including the Henituse family
    (Deruth already know about Thames… Violan is also pretty reasonable, and Lily and Basen will probably never learn the fact)

and Beacrox.
    (He wasn't close with OG Cale).

However, it's different with Ron.

It's true that he wasn't as close with Cale previously but he was his caretaker, he raised him since birth.
    OG Cale while he acted trash, he still showed respect to him. Our Cale also have shown multiple times just how much he trust Ron despite always calling him scary.

Tbh, in my opinion, if not for him being kept in dark about Krs, he would have surely being among the CAR trio level of trust and closeness with Cale.

I know Ron cares too much about Cale to just leave him after learning about Krs , hell he might have caught onto some things himself. However as one of the closest people to both OG Cale and our Cale, I don't know how he would take it.
    So.....
    DEAREST AUTHOR,
    PLEASE DONT BREAK HEARTS, I DON'T MIND BROKEN PLATES THAT MUCH, actually I do, BUT I CAN'T TAKE BROKEN HEARTS.

Edit: Should've used some emojis for impact. Smh...

Lululala959, Ardna, Am_elf and 6 others like this.
  10. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ron would n t, leave KRS currently because while he did raise OG Cale ,in theend it was KRS who gave him the oppurtunity to taken revenge against Arm and the White Star .

Also KRS also was the person who was responsible for helping Ron reestablish the Molan household.

Cale was also the one who helped Ron s, regain his lost arm .

All these selfless acts towards Ron had piled up on each other and has made Ron owe KRS a huge deal.

Ron owes KRS a huge debt for everything he did for him ,even though our wannabie Slacker will just deny everything .

Ron also doesn t, seem to be the type to not repay the debt he owes.

Also about the Heintuse family at this point I don t, think KRS revela will matter to them so much .
    As long as the safety and happiness of Og Cale is cnfirmed they would probably accept KRS into the family like Og Cale did.

SInce Cale has always protected their family and kept their wellbeing at his topmost priority I think there is already a good amount of trust built up between them

11. Cibear

Cibear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically the summary for this whole novel.

12. Dione

Dione Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks

13. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I wasn't going to share this, but I had this thought after my latest reread.

Anyway, am I the only one thinking that the Fake Hilsman might be Choi Jung Gun?

I'm thinking that because the Fake Hilsman reads like he's going to be important in the next season (Hunters arc), and Choi Jung Gun was way too flashy in Cale's yellow test, so he's probably going to show up again, too (similar to how the guys from the Sealed God's test appeared in the cintamani).

Add in how shocked he was when Cale introduced himself as Cale Henituse specifically, and both Fake Hilsman and Choi Jung Gun's absolute hatred of Hunters that borders on obsession, and it looks. Really fishy. At least to me. :hmm:

Ardna, Morphiex, reader_O8 and 2 others like this.
  14. Reverand Insanity

Reverand Insanity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

If that was the case would n t, Fake Hilsmen be aware of the fact that KRS is currently inside Cale,since he was the one who wrote the book and he is also in cahoots with GoD with the whole KRS transmigration plan .Fake Hilsmen doesn t, seem to aware that Cale is KRS.

Morphiex, GoldenTiger0 and reader_O8 like this.
  15. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone else feel that the author should give Cale another AP...
    ...Don't maybe, "The Virginity Shield"? XD.

Seriously, I would like to see the day as the author will show us the reaction of others and children especially by knowing who will be "Mrs. Henituse" jajaja.

I can already imagine Ron or Clopeh as a matchmaker looking everywhere saying something like: "My god must only have the best of the best" or "Cale-nim does not need any woman, none is worthy..." Jajajaja.

16. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ATTENTION: If you’re planning to share this summary to other social media platforms, please ask for my permission or, at least, credit “Adar Terra” for this summary. Thank you.

Chapter 734 - Isn’t this going too far? (4)

As soon as he opened his eyes to act as the prince’s only attendant, Cale began his preparations and headed for Alberu’s bedroom. But Alberu was not there, so Cale looked for him. Alberu was neither in the study nor seemed to have gone out of the palace, so Cale headed to the underground training hall. He carried with him towels, a jug of cool water, and a glass. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale was in admiration of himself, thinking that he had been working really hard. If the Alberu outside the temple found out about this situation, Cale thought that Alberu would be moved. Cale felt proud of himself as he entered the training hall. But Alberu inside pointed his spear at Cale when he saw the towel and water Cale had. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale had replied that Alberu’s hand shouldn’t be trembling when pointing a weapon to an enemy. Because of those words, Alberu’s trembling disappeared, and embarrassment briefly appeared in his eyes. Cale looked around the training hall and noted that it looked shabby compared to the one he had known before. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

He told Alberu that if he had wanted Cale not to see him, he should have hidden the place more thoroughly. Alberu bit his lips, and Cale said with a smile that Alberu seemed to have deliberately led Cale to the training hall. Because nobody stopped Cale from heading here. The dark elf martial arts teacher of Alberu was also not here. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Alberu’s expression changed. Instead of biting his lips in his embarrassment, he smiled mechanically. Cale said that if Alberu was curious about his intentions, Alberu should just ask him instead of pointing a blade at him. So Alberu lowered his spear and asked for the towel. Cale handed him the towel and Alberu wiped the sweat from his forehead. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Alberu cautiously said that so far, this was the first time that an attendant had done their work properly in his palace in years. So he was wary and curious about Cale. He sighed and continued that it had been a long time since someone had done the basic work in this palace. Alberu clutched the towel and said that because of what Cale did, he did not know how to treat Cale. He said that he thought that he could trust Cale, but he also could not trust anyone easily. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

But at that moment, Cale told him that he was lying. Cale said that Alberu did not completely trust him, nor did he want to trust Cale in the first place. Cale poured water into the glass and added that Alberu was interested in him, but not in a positive way. If Cale was a hindrance, Alberu intended to remove him. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Alberu had invited his new attendant to the training hall to ask about Cale’s intentions in a place where they were alone. The first prince who was alienated from this palace was then confused as to whether to trust this attendant or not. But at the same time, he told the attendant that he did not know how to deal with Cale as if he wanted to trust in Cale. - So when Cale considered all of these, he knew that Alberu was lying. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale held back his laugh and knew that Alberu wouldn’t be troubled in trusting an attendant he only met for a day. Alberu had survived in this place, and he also had dark elves by his side. So he would not trust an attendant he only met for a day to be on his side. Rather, this attendant might become a variable that would ruin everything for him. Perhaps Alberu would kick out Cale, or keep Cale nearby and use him to hide himself from others. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale told Alberu that he would probably leave this palace early just as what Alberu had said the previous day. Alberu looked at him with a curious expression, and Cale indifferently answered that until then, he would do whatever he wanted. Alberu smirked and said that Cale might be kicked out anyway. If Cale continued to act like that way, Alberu was sure that the chamberlain or someone higher-ranked would kick Cale out. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale just smiled and called him ‘Your Highness’ again. (The Korean word used for ‘Your Highness’ is a royal address only used by a crown prince/crown princess in Korea’s Goryeo Dynasty. I’m not sure if there’s an English equivalent for this word though.) Alberu frowned at that, and Cale asked Alberu if he was wondering what Cale’s intentions were. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale told Alberu that he thought Alberu would be the next sun. Alberu’s expression shook for a moment, and Cale continued that he thought that because it was reasonable. Alberu wanted to ask what he meant by that, but held back his question. Cale said that it was the darkest before the sun rises. Alberu sharply responded if what Cale meant was that the sun would soon rise and overcome the darkness. Alberu added that he liked the darkness more. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

But Cale smirked and took a step closer to Alberu. He whispered to Alberu that if Alberu became the sun, he should not forget about Cale. Alberu stepped back and asked if what Cale had said was his intention. He said that Cale had other intentions, so Cale replied that it was up to Alberu to figure out what those others were. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale headed out, saying that he would prepare breakfast. Alberu said softly with a bright smile to make breakfast simple. He said that the lunch and dinner yesterday were too much. But Cale replied that his request would be hard. Cale resolutely said that teenagers needed to eat a lot to grow taller. A 15 year old needed a lot of nutrients, so Alberu should eat a hearty breakfast. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

After he said that, Cale bowed and left the training hall. He heard Alberu mutter that Cale was really doing things his way. Cale wanted to reply that he was intending to do it his way, but stopped because he met the chamberlain outside. The chamberlain angrily shouted at him as he strode to Cale. He pointed to Cale, calling him an idiot and asking him if he knew what he had done. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

A few servants followed the chamberlain, and the dark elf servants were also there. All of them kept their mouths shut at the shouts of the angry chamberlain. Cale replied with a sly smile that he did know what he had done. He had worked hard in the task that the chamberlain had assigned to him. The chamberlain wanted to say since when did he say that, but Cale retorted that the chamberlain had told him to do all the ‘basic’ tasks related to the palace. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale smiled because he found it fun. The chamberlain was fuming and shouted that because of Cale, he was in trouble. Cale tilted his head and asked what happened to the chamberlain. He continued “Why? Is there any problem? I followed the rules though?” At Cale’s continuous questions, the chamberlain’s face turned white instead of red, and he opened his mouth. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

But he couldn’t continue his words as someone called him. The chamberlain ignored the voice. Due to what Cale had done yesterday, confusion arose in the kitchen, supplies, and clothes division of the palace. The problem was that if Cale had made a mistake, the chamberlain would get all the blame for that. The voice called out again, and the chamberlain angrily said later but stopped. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

He noticed that the person calling him was an attendant from the third prince’s palace. The attendant said that ‘they’ were looking for him. The chamberlain did not ask who that ‘they’ was looking for him. If it was the third prince’s palace, it would be the third prince himself or those close to him. So the chamberlain took a deep breath and said that he would see Cale later. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

He hurriedly headed to the third prince’s palace, and when he had left, Cale burst out laughing. He wondered out loud if the chamberlain was going to tell him to quit tomorrow. He thought on what he should do if he did get kicked out. But for the next two days, Cale was not kicked out. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Cale opened his eyes as Venion’s minion and smiled when he realized that they had arrived at Viscount Tolz’s villa. He looked out the window towards the entrance of the cave where Raon was. He saw Venion going into the cave with a knight. Cale turned to the bedside and searched his bag. He took out two vials from it. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

He had found out in the royal palace library that the vials were paralyzing poison. Someone knocked on the door, calling for Cale to hurry up before Venion got angry. Cale realized that the owner of this body was in charge of Venion’s alcohol and entertainment. Cale deeply thought if he should use these vials to Venion. The servant who called him asked Cale why he had such a serious face but was so slow. He asked Cale if he was feeling sick, but Cale denied it, saying that he was feeling very well. (Summary from: https://adarterra.wordpress.com/tcf-summary/)

Hahaha, RIP Chamberlain

17. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobpopcorn:I have few comments for this chapter this time because of Mother Cale.:blobowoevil:

:blobpopcorn_two: ...I reaffirm my previous comment,
    "Very Capable Prime Minister":blobpeek:

:justabotheart:: (*Thumbs up*) justabotscary

:blobpopcorn_cool:Here the future of Cale is already confirmed by the author, but in the Alberu of this parallel world I will feel sorry when Cale leaves...:blobsob:

:justabotow:: ("Damn it will be another goodbye as proof of despair...")

:blob_plusone:Thanks for the summary.:blobcozy:

Ardna, Am_elf, tati79 and 6 others like this.
  18. Ruta yifla

Ruta yifla Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u angie!

Cahe910 likes this.
  19. Cahe910

Cahe910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. FouH

FouH Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    suddenly, I have an itching suspicion that Cale met the red blood at this point or sth cuz of the prince's memory loss or perhaps, the 3rd prince is involved with the hunter

Ardna, lyann, GoldenTiger0 and 4 others like this.